Drivers & Passengers -GMed- NO Vacancy

Started by Photo, January 14, 2013, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarleyQuinn

Lithium

HarleyQuinn

Thank you. I'm currently on my phone so I didn't see all of that. My apologies.

Lithium

Photo

there's definitely still space Harley. You're welcome to write up anything you'd like, but I would highly suggest checking out the second post of the thread, at this point, a lot of information is stored in there, including the character sheet.

If you have any questions about what this RP is, go ahead and ask. This is still forming, changing constantly. I would understand any and all confusion.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

Character Name: Natalia Verone.

Character build: 5'5, 125lbs, athletic/toned build from years of hard work and dancing before dropping that career for her current one. Italian female.

Affiliation: Loan shark and part time racing promoter.

Automotive Preference (The car): Mistubishi Lancer Evo MR.

Brief History: Natalia is the daughter of racing legend back in Italy who she never knew till her mother died. Her father took her in under his wing and tried to keep his racing life separate from his personal life. She grew up in Rome and was a great dancer there, performing locally which soon grew to nationwide. However, she fell in love with on Daddy Dearest's racers and her life was never the same. Now, the life that her father had tried shielding her from was open to her and she took full advantage of it. No longer was she the timid little dancer that captivated audiences. She easily understood the ins and outs of racing and soon became the President of her father's racing company. Her father's company has always been rumored to be dealing in illegal business but nothing has been proven.

Later, her boyfriend was murdered by one of the many loan sharks in the business and in a rage, Natalia had sought out the murderer and shot him herself. She isn't just a pretty face and is deadly with guns and knives. Something her boyfriend and father often taught her. Now, she's one of the notorious loan sharks and is very picky about when she gets her money. To keep things somewhat legal, she does racing promotion for her father's company.

Appearance: She can be a fashionista but prefers to dress comfortable in case she ever has to get her hands dirty. However, she always wears heels. She is a major shoe lover and most of her closet is filled with nothing but heels. She doesn't care for trends and will always dress the way she wants. She doesn't pay attention to if she's on the best dressed list or the worst dressed list.

Personality: She's more than just a beautiful face. Though, she has no qualms about using her sexuality to get what she wants and when she wants. She can be quite demanding and a bit rude, but most of the time she means well. She's not shy and if she doesn't like someone, they'll know it. Over all, she's easy to get along with. But if anyone crosses her, that's it. The phrase, "Works Hard, Plays Hard," is what she believes she falls under.

Other: Straight but does admire the female form. Even though she's fairly dominant outside of bed, she doesn't like to be in bed but she won't give in quickly either. She's single.

Photo

We got another girl!...

This character doesn't exactly fit, but I think that may end up being a good thing. pm's coming harley
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

HarleyQuinn

I can always change it to whatever works. I just wanted to a bad woman for once.  O:)

Aiden

A stock Evo! Cowboy wants to get his hands on it!

mj2002

Very nice character! This needs to be balanced out by at least two male characters.

Where are you all hiding? Afraid to be beaten in a straight up race against a girl?

Aiden

HarleyQuinn

Thank you MJ! :)

I'm sure we'll garner more interest. I mean, what man can resist a beautiful woman under the hood of car?

AdrianZef

I'll join! I'll get around to making a character sheet soon :)
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

Photo

yeah, c'mon guys, don't make me entertain all of these women on my own....

I mean, I could do it! But, this is like actually taking candy from a baby.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

mj2002

Quote from: Photo on January 17, 2013, 02:44:25 PM
I mean, I could do it! But, this is like actually taking candy from a baby.
Hey now, don't think we're easy to mess with.

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Photo

Quote from: mj2002 on January 17, 2013, 02:50:35 PM
Hey now, don't think we're easy to mess with.

that's not what i meant mj! don't worry. haha

I was saying, that taking candy from a baby is like this game, because there are four female characters, and a whole bunch of shy boys who like cars. they should actually be taking the candy.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Aiden

I would like the record to show, Cowboy is not a shy type. He will smack your ass and ask for a beer politely (say please).  XD

AdrianZef

Character Name: Adrian Farone

Sexuality: Straight.
Family: No close family alive.
Appearance: See Picture.
Profession: Driver.

Personality: Utterly reckless. He was always a wild and carefree person, but being orphaned had only increased his wild and dark side. Having been rich, he was rather used to getting what he wanted, and he wasn't afraid of much at all. He loved to have fun and laugh, but also could get a bit moody at times.

Background: Adrian was a spoiled rich child who had gotten into racing. His parents had cheered him on as he rose to success as an F1 driver. He loved cars of all kinds, and he was good at racing them as well. His parents died a few years back, leaving him with their family's fortune, and changing his life. He kept racing, because that was the only thing that interested him. He could have taken over his family's company, but he didn't want to live such an ordinary life. He became rather thrill-seeking, sometimes dangerously so, since his parents had died. He began betting on his races, bored by the ordinary racing. Adrian wasn't a criminal though, and he was discovered rather quickly, and banned from driving in the F1 championships again.

Angry, he moved to California, where he had heard about street racers gathering to have huge races. It was a big state, so it had plenty of room to host these. He still loved driving and racing, and he was still good at it. He knew the insides of a car well, though he wasn't a real mechanic by any means. He knew enough to take care of his own car. He wandered California until he found a street racing crew, and quickly set himself to become that crew's lead driver.

Car: Silver Bugatti EB110 Super Sport.
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

HarleyQuinn

Miss Italy is not a baby and doesn't take kindly from candy being taken from her  >:)

mj2002

Quote from: Photo on January 14, 2013, 02:36:31 PM
final note: I have an Initial D request in the solo request thread that passed by almost entirely without note. This is almost the same thread. However, I've broadened the concept, and I'm committing myself to the role of GM. That being said, I'm an Initial D freak, no doubt in it.
For reference, YouTube link to the subtitled movie

I must admit that this is really really typical Anime. I find it quite difficult to watch.

Aiden

Photo and I found common ground in being Initial fans.

God Foot vs Keisuke-san
The Gtr-34 vs a Second Gen Rx-7 (R-34 being Cowboy's car)

eiselmann

Eiselmann

Character name: Chris Anderson

Description : 5'10 80 kilos athletic male European(born in New Zealand to English parents

Affiliation: Driver

Automotive Preference (The car): 1995 Toyota Supra Turbo

Brief History:Born in New Zealand was raised on go carts and progressed to bigger and faster vehicles, his first love was Rally and he drove his first professional Rally at 14, when he was nineteen his parents were killed in a car crash , they had financially support his racing , faced with having to give up racing, a family friend stepped up with some funding  at least up until the Rally of New Zealand (which Chris had qualified for) he finished third and only the World Rally Champion and the WRC Points leader beat him. It was enough for an offer to turn professional with a new team based in America to be made. He took it. Arrived in Miami with just his bags and 200 dollars, a day later the company behind the team went bust, with no way home Chris was stranded, what made things worst the company owner had a history of ripping his own companies off until they collapsed. Chris in a fit of anger broke the law for the first time in his life. He stole one of the mans cars. For the last two years he's been avoiding the cops, immigration and upgrading his cars in street races across America , he's been In California for the last six months.

Personality:He's actually a nice guy calm under pressure, loyal to those he trusts, distant to everyone else. Growing up he would never consider breaking the law, but now he's not just in deep, he's loving the lifestyle

Other: He's straight, loves long legged women, he won't stop for cops ever...prefers sharing his bed with more than one woman at a time ,a girlfriend open to that will make him very happy. As a driver with his Rally background he's more confident in his abilities the more complex the race, in a straight quarter mile he'll hold his own against most and is getting better.

Character relations: {How did your character get into the spot that they are in. How did they get to know their current comrades, friends, and lovers. How would you describe your position in this game?}
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Photo

hhahaha, all of you drive supras!

I'l catch up later tonight or tomorrow sometime. I've got work and shit this weekend. But, things are looking like they are filling up. I'll still be accepting applications (Character sheers) until further notice, the second post in the thread should always have the proper info. If it doesn't, count on me updating shortly.

new characters should be getting pms from me soon, and the second round of questions is on it's way now.

edit- The 86

I don't quite understand why this show is so addictive. The music grew on me as fast as the characters did.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Lithium