Looking for a roleplay (Female looking for Male)

Started by Alathea, November 28, 2011, 12:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alathea

Hello All

I am here in search of a one on one roleplay. I do prefer a private setting in which we roleplay, whether that be PM, IM, Skype, Email, etc. I will do thread roleplays if you so desire however.

If you wish you may look at my On/Off list if you want to see an overview of what I like/dislike/etc.

As for pairings that I like I will list some below, but if you don't see what you are craving feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss it.

Bold characters are those in which I prefer to play.

Real Life
Good(gender) x Bad(gender)
Teacher x Student
All Female Boarding School
All Male Boarding School
Co-ed Boarding School
Prince x Commoner
Princess x Commoner
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Little Sister x Older Sibling's Best Friend
Dominant/Master/Mistress/Top x Submissive/Slave/Pet/Bottom
Boss x Secretary
Customer x Dancer/Stripper

Fantasy
Vampire x Human
Neko x Human
Anthro x Anthro
Anthro Master/Mistress x Anthro Slave/Submissive
Human Master/Mistress x Anthro Slave/Submissive

Other Time Periods
Medieval
Medieval War
Servant x Princess/Prince
Thief x Princess

Nagamasa

Hi there,

I'm more than a little bit new here, so you'll have to forgive the nervous front. Just finding my feet after getting off the boat as they say *laughs* I was having a look over your ideas, and I think it would be easier to say I'm up for all of them EXCEPT the boarding school, little sister, customer, and anthro ideas. Everything else is more than fine by me =)

I also apologise for responding via a forum reply if that isn't what you wanted. Again, trying not to tread on TOO many toes while i learn the ropes. As for doing the actual RP-ing in PM or email or IM, that's more than fine by me. I just hope you don't mind having to take the lead at first. If i haven't said it enough, it bears worth saying again, painfully new to this. Go easy on me...or not *laughs*
Inappropriate and nonsensical metaphors are like onions...unless their kept in the fridge overnight, they make you cry when you cut into them