Ideas needing places filled. F looking for M Character

Started by Lynnie, March 23, 2010, 11:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

These are the stories that are bringing me back to writing. As things are taken, I’ll be updating and marking of course of what stories have been taken. If you have an idea to expand upon a story idea I’ve already got taken, message me anyways, I might be interested in going that story route anyways.

The Pirate Queen – Adventure, piracy, sword fighting, sailing, possible romance, possible BDSM/Non-Con
My character
The cold spray of the ocean breeze on her face, the sounding call of the thrill of adventure, everything called her to the seas even as a child. She was the daughter of the Governor of Nassau, the British settlement. She hated everything about being the Governor’s daughter, expected to marry and provide children to her future husband wasn’t something she ever wanted. Adventure called to her, the allure of the ocean, which only made it harder on her. When she was sixteen and was being introduced to eligible men to help keep her father in his station, she met him. A sea captain who was part of the privateers used to help undermine the greedy Spanish, and the Dutch who at the time were their sworn enemies. She cut her hair shorter, bound her breasts, dressed in her hand-maiden’s brother’s clothing and snuck aboard the ship.
At this point, we can roleplay out how she is found, what she is forced to do on the ship, before eventually gaining trust, and taught out to sail and becoming either the Captain’s bride or Captain of her own ship flying under his colors.

The Tavern Wench – Adventure, alcohol usage, foul language, lewd comments, possible BDSM, possible romance.
My character

The wench at the local tavern where many adventures come through. She always is there ready to fill those mugs, listen to the stories shared by the patrons. Rowdy games, being pulled onto laps, and lots of lewd commentary towards her, never bothered her, she chose her outfits well to make sure the tips kept filling her pockets. What she didn’t expect was to have a patron like you, one who didn’t fall easy prey to her charms, now to her you were an adventure she couldn’t pass up. Would you fall prey to her charms eventually or would you be the one to turn her world upside down?

If none of these interests you, feel free to PM me with an idea with a little bit of a story arc. At this time, I’m not looking for one shots, nor am I looking for heavy smut-based stories.

Lynnie