Sultry's Den of Ideas

Started by Sultrynets, March 12, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sultrynets

If you are interested in an idea in this thread please PM me instead of responding in this thread.

Welcome to any potential writing partners. I would like you to take note that I prefer collaborative stories. I feel it is important to be open to each other's ideas and I love to talk things through OOC so that the story we write together can be something enjoyed by both writing partners. The following ideas are mostly rough outlines of story ideas I am interested in. Some may be more complete than others and I am open to hearing your ideas so please don't hesitate to PM me with your thoughts.

Runaway Princess
A young princess runs away from the throne, forsaking the crown, because her father is forcing an arranged marriage to a prince from a neighboring kingdom.  The princess does not love him, in fact she thinks him vile and knows that he is evil and could never make her happy.  When she runs away, one of her father's knights chases after her.  The knight has always loved the Princess from afar and though he would prefer to have her as his own, he is conflicted by his love for her and his dedication to the King.

Heir Apparent
A young ruler in an alternate world is dying, but the people she rules do not know of her illness. It is imperative that things stay that way. Under her rule, there is finally peace in her world after thousands of years of war tearing her people apart. Every member of her royal line has soul mates or doppelgangers in other worlds. There is only one person she has told of her illness. He is her most trusted adviser, her right hand if you will. It is now his mission to bring back her soul mate/doppelganger from an alternate world to rule in her place. This idea is fairly raw and I would love to do some collaborating on it. My thought at the moment is that her adviser would be in love with her and therefore he would take his time meeting many of her soul mates/doppelgangers to find the right one. In this one, there would be some smut, but the plot is going to be my main priority so be aware of that going in please.

Second Chance
A young woman left her small town to go to college, she has a high school sweetheart that she loves and attempts to make things work long distance. Unfortunately, during her college years she falls for someone else and breaks her high school sweetheart's heart. About 10 years later, she is divorced and working her dream job. This job affords her the opportunity to return to her small town for business reasons. It has been about 12 years since the last time she went home and she has no idea what to expect when she runs into her old high school sweetheart. He is still living in the small town and has done well for himself. There are many ways this story can go. I would ideally like a happy ending for the high school sweethearts, but there are many paths that might lead there. Please PM me with ideas.

For right now these are all the ideas that are floating around in my head, I will update with more ideas when they come to me. Feel free to message with ideas that you think may interest me though. You never know, I may be up for it. =)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]