Wanted: three or four dominant girls, to fulfill a fantasy.

Started by Chrystal, February 03, 2016, 04:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

I'm going to give this one last try before giving up on group games altogether.

What I want:

As it says in the title, I'm looking for three or four girls who like to play dominant and don't mind sharing a sub. I will be that sub.

See, I have had a fantasy for a while now, of playing an innocent girl who finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time and is made into the plaything of a group of brutal lesbians.

That's the basis of the idea, I have a number of possible scenarios, see below.

So, basically I want to find a handful of Dominant (or switch) ladies or female lieges, who will take my character and rape her pass her around between them and abuse her totally, break her and make her into their permanent play thing.

Sorry, but I don't want any male players, thanks.

The scenarios

There are several possibles. When expressing an interest (assuming anyone does) please gove an indication of which scenario is your favourite.

1) The Biker Gang, in the bar.

My character rides up on her Honda Silverwing, wearing pink leathers, sees a line of Harley Chops lined up outside a bar and goes in to investigate. Inside she finds that the Harleys belong to the meanest lesbian bike gang in the area...

2) The Bike Gang, on the road.

Similar to 1, but this time the pink clad motorcyclist gets overtaken on a quiet stretch of road by the bike gang!

3) Orange Is The New L-Word?

Yes, you guessed it, this one is set in the traditional women's prison. My character has been convicted of something fairly minor (fraud, theft, whatever...) and finds herself sharing a cell with a big bad butch bitch and her cronies, all of whom are already doing life and don't exactly have anything to lose.

4) The transfer student - the dorm.

My character is a new student, just transferred in to the school where all your girls rule the roost. This version has the school be a boarding school, and my character finds herself in a dormitory with a group of girls who thoroughly enjoy "breaking in" new girls. On her first night at the school she gets very little sleep.

5) The transfer Student - Trespassing.

As with 1 & 2, this is a version of 4. This time the school is an ordinary co-ed high school. But your gang of dykes have an area staked out where they go to smoke and make out, and my girl inadvertently strays into the area

6) You're in the army now!

A group of new recruits are put into a small barracks room together. Unfortunately for my character, who has volunteered, all the others in her squad are a lesbian gang who took the option ofg joining the army in stead of going to prison. "Don't ask don't tell" takes on a whole new meaning!

7) Hostage.

The gang of butch girls are in the middle of robbing a [enter name of establishment with money] when my character just happens to wander in, or is the sole employee on duty in the place. Rather than kill her, the gang decide to kidnap her and have some fun.

So, I'm open to suggestions on how the plots above can be improved, just so long as the basic premise remains the same: My sub character gets gang-raped and passed around by a group of butch lesbians

If you have any better ideas for plots or settings with the same premise, please suggest them.

Here is the most important thing:

If you want to make a go of this and have fun with it, please express an interest. If, however, you think it looks interesting but aren't sure, don't know if you'll have the time, are looking into several other games and only want to join one, want to try your hand at group games to see if you like them, or are the sort of person who joins group games, posts once and is never heard from again... Please don't bother.

I want three or four people. I will give preference to people I know whom I trust to keep the game going. That doesn't mean I won't welcome new faces, but they may have to prove themselves somehow.

[Edit: - Added "Hostage" scenario]

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!