My Bad Habit

Started by Tizzation, September 25, 2011, 11:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

Leaving papers, pens, and all sorts of artistic paraphernalia all over my desk then getting mad because there is no room to draw. XD
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

diamonedsky

Pressing the snooze button too many times.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

MsGaijin

Reading messages on my phone when busy, then forgetting to reply.

Mordred

Dousing just about everything I eat (apart from sweet stuff.. for I'm not a total nutcase) with spicy sauce. I guess I like it when my lips are buzzing. Yeah.. that makes more sense, saying it out loud.
*See Pillory*

SinsOfEden

Taking super long showers that use up all of the hot water. It's a bad habit that feels SO good.  XD
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Dasheva Blackheart

Mordred

Sometimes my meter on what to take seriously and what to not take so seriously.. is kinda outta whack. It seems a few years back (which.. I'm still trying to pin-point the exact moment) my internal poles did a shift and all those micro-spectrums within me flipped and twisted in the strangest ways. Mostly.. I think.. in a good way. But not entirely. Once I find those dials that need adjusting and figure out the exact way to best do this.. they shall indeed be turned.
*See Pillory*

SinsOfEden

Quote from: JackWhite on November 18, 2012, 07:22:40 PM
Biting my finger nails

+1

And drinking too many caffeinated drinks. Especially coffee. But I love my coffee... <3
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

diamonedsky

Procrastination.. can't believe I haven't said that here yet.. or maybe I was planning to, procrastinated, and forgot.. ::)
Van Halen - Tattoo

Panduhmoanium

Wanting fights to break out when I'm bar hoping with my buddies.

Boxy

It's not so much anymore, but a while ago I used to pick at scabs, and that went on for years.  I guess it was a form of stimming for the most part.

Mordred

I have gone from being one crazy worrying thing to this level of almost casually optimistic foolishness.. even in the eyes of looming doom. Somehow, I have traveled this edge without slipping into the abyss below.. but I can't imagine my luck will remain so heartily intact. If I remain still and listen, I'm quite certain I can hear that wild thing called Karma chuckling.. almost taunting me to continue being so silly. And to this, for now, I grin and shrug and say.. ok, so be it!
*See Pillory*

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: Mordred on January 26, 2013, 10:25:01 PM
I have gone from being one crazy worrying thing to this level of almost casually optimistic foolishness.. even in the eyes of looming doom. Somehow, I have traveled this edge without slipping into the abyss below.. but I can't imagine my luck will remain so heartily intact. If I remain still and listen, I'm quite certain I can hear that wild thing called Karma chuckling.. almost taunting me to continue being so silly. And to this, for now, I grin and shrug and say.. ok, so be it!

Shit, looks like we should be friends.

Saidi

Have a tendency to fly by the seat oof my pants most of the time
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

LilyRoseBlack23

formerly they were drugs and alcohol, but I'm clean and sober now, so now my worst habit is procrastination and junk food

SummerWhispers

Not facing up to others and confronting them with unpleasant conversation....I most often procrastinate and even avoid taking to them entirely.

SinXAzgard21

I'm often heartless.  I don't show emotions when they are needed.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Panduhmoanium

End up drinking half a bottle of some select choice of alcohol by myself just to prove I can. Mistake? Fuck no. I feel like I could take on the world and I may go to hell if I don't feel absolutely amazing right now.

Mordred

I have a tendency to over-think. Not my fault though, really. I just have an over-sized brain. :P
*See Pillory*

Aislinn

Being a perfectionist...unable to trust others to do my work for me, and as such...I'm now headed off to work when I feel like I just got run over by a very large truck.

Today is going to suck...
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

diamonedsky

Over-analyzing and seeing something that isn't there, was never there, and ain't ever gonna be there. :-[
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mr Bigglesworth

Getting bored with tasks once the interesting part is done, and leaving them unfinished.

Sabby

Nail biting.

I bite the corners until they split then use the split to rip it off. Then when there's no nails left, I bite the fleshy bits on either side and pull those off too. And I don't even know I'm doing it until I realize that being exposed to air hurts.