Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Well Country I love games and toys are my favorite. I think you might need to stay more than just one night with me.

If you are with me I am sure I will be much to busy to notice day or night, I think you could keep me quite occupied. But I would not like to cover my eyes, for then I would be unable to admire how handsome you are.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

country

It does indeed seem that our amusements are similar. Hopefully Xandi, we not overly disturb the neighbours as we enjoy a long sojourn together.

LadySky

LadySky wakes to hear strange sounds coming from the house next to her dress shop. Curious she stumbles sleepily over to the window and peers out into the window of her neighbor. With a shocked gasp she dives back inside her house, knowing she will never be able to look either Xandi nor country directly in the eye again......
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Lunarking

Walks out in the dead of night near the dress shop and enters, some what drunk out of his wits. " Hello.." Hiccup"Is.." Hiccup."Anyone here?" Hiccup.

LadySky

LadySky grabs her broom and slips down to the dress shop to search out the person calling to her.

"Who is there?" she whispers worriedly.

Seeing Lanarking she gasps, then shakes her head, "Your drunk again Lunarking! Come upstairs with me, let me take care of you!" she slips her arms through his trying to guide them upstairs without falling.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Lunarking

Stumbles upstairs with her as dumb look stays upon my face. "Thank you little desert fairy."

LadySky

She promptly shoves the drunk man into her bed, trying to remove his shoes and cover him up. "Silly man....."

Lunarking

Stands up wobbling. " Allow me..." Takes off shoes, pants and shirt so I'm in my boxers. "There..." Hiccup "We go.." Falls down on the bed and passes out.

LadySky

LadySky watches the man disrobing, blushing wildly. Once he is passed out on her bed she cannot resist measuring him from head to toe. She spends the rest of the night creating the perfect assless chaps for her drunken houseguest.

Lunarking

Wakes up in haze wondering where the hell he was. "Where am I? I was at my saloon last time I checked...." After the sentence he held his head in writhing pain. "Aw, my head!" Got up somewhat stumbling. "Hello?!?"

country

Xandi, I reckon you and I should wander over to that dress shop tomorrow.  The owner seems a nice sort.  She could create some excellent garments for us that would add to our amusement.  I could help her take your measurements, and you could help her take mine.  Together, we might even take hers.

Autumn52

What a wonderful idea Country.  LadySky is a great seamstress, I have seen her work, she is very "Talented".

Perhaps tomorrow she might like to join us for dinner and games?

But I am glad that tonight I have you all to myself Country.

*Smiles while blushing slightly*

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lunarking

Wanders into the main room of the dress shop with nothing on but boxers and sox. " Hello?!?! Anyone here?"

Autumn Sativus

((Kay guys... I apologize in advance, but to keep you all from waiting, I'll just post this up quickly.))

The village wakes to find Ryven, a peasant, is dead. The blame game ensues.

Players:
  • Country
  • Diabolos Lupus
  • Eden
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Marguerite
  • Pixilicious
  • Remiel
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles:
  • 9 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 4 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Izu

He had slept without waking up the entire night, having been exhausted from the long journey to their new home and then cleaning up the small house. He yawned as he woke up, rubbing his eyes and looking around sleepily. "Mh... Ryven?" He called, not seeing his housemate and friend around. Slowly Izu stood up from his chair, stumbling to the kitchen, thinking that Ryven had waken up earlier and started working on his muffins... Only that... there was no sweet scent in the air... No muffins being baked..

"Ryven?" He called again, looking around, his heart starting leaping inside his chest as panic took over him. Where was he!? "RYVEN?" Izu shouted, running towards the door of their house, but as soon as he opened the door and ran outside he tripped over something and landed on the ground. "Ouch..." He cried, rubbing his elbows as he turned around to see what he had tripped over. What he saw made him freeze, taking his breath away, making his heart stop. Ryven... all bloody... and... dead... "No... no..." He whispered as tears started choking him. "NO!!! AAAAAA!" He screamed as he crawled to Ryven's dead body, shaking like a leaf as he cried...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Lunarking

Sits in the waiting room of the Dress Shop "I wonder if Remiel killed Ryven..." Goes back to looking for LadySky Cringle. "Hello?!?"

Autumn52

Xandi wakes up early despite her long adventurous night with Country. She streacthes and still fills a little sore for all that adventure. But it was the most delicious sore feeling ever.

Xandi slips from the bed trying not to wake poor exhausted Country. Once she is dressed she wants to rush to Ryven's and get some fresh baked muffins for breakfast before Country could wake up.

She rushes through the streets till she gets close to the shop and notices Izu on the ground next to Ryven's bloodied and dead body. Xandi stops in her track and looks at the two men, Izu is so upset she can't help but bend down pulling him away from his dead friends body. Holding him tight in her arms she ask, "What happened Izu? What happened to our poor poor Ryven?"

Nadir

With the intention of some morning muffins, Eden trotted over to Ryven's home, but found tragedy had struck. Ry was dead.

Eden stares at the mangled corpse of Ryven. They were going to hang out today and eat muffins... shi should have done so yesterday, but was too eager to get cosy with Mar. Seeing Izu's intense reaction, shi bit hir lip and felt like shi was intruding. "Sorry, Izu."

Shi slipped out and cast a glance over to the dress shop. Her eyes narrowed as shi saw Lunaking inside, not caring about the mysterious and brutal death. 

LadySky

LadySky had fallen asleep draped over her sewing machine yet again. She hears Lunarking speaking suddenly and jumps to search out the man. Shocked by the sight she sees from her front window, LadySky rushes outside to the crowd gathering by Ryven's body. She looks back to her shop and shivers, Lunarking had been out late last night and would have seen poor Ryven out in front of his bake shop wouldn't he?

Lunarking

Looks around. "Wait... Something's not right." Looks back and sees everybody closing around something so he walks towards them. "What's all the fuss?" He notices Ryven. "What in the Sam hecks happened here?!"

Autumn52

Xandi looks up to see the crowd gathering. Lunarking seems to be acting a little odd seeing as how he had accused Remiel of killing Ryven only a little while earlier. Now he acts like he doesn't know what is going on.

Teno

Teno had no idea what had happened, and so threw his vote to Lunarking, who seemed to be acting rather strangely before he headed to the tavern.

Lunarking

Thinks everyone is voting against me. "So it's going to be like that? You can ask Trieste and Ladysky cringle, I was at the sheriffs office and the dress shop the whole night."

Trieste

If you were at the Sheriff's office, I had no idea... I was, er, otherwise occupied.

Delightfully so.

Lunarking

Sighs. "well, I was and for certain reasons too...."