News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who wants to be the first to collect them all?

Started by Ket, December 29, 2008, 11:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

mannik

Isn't it kinda impossible to be both a giant and a microbe at the same time?

Ket

Technically.  But one can't play with normal sized microbes and have fun at the same time.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Inkidu

Quote from: mannik on December 29, 2008, 11:42:19 AM
Isn't it kinda impossible to be both a giant and a microbe at the same time?
That's what we in the English department call an oxymoron (Political correctness has yet to rewrite it.)

I want the Ebola one!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Maeven

Hah.

*wonders if our resident schoolgirl has seen this and thinks she needs one or five to go with her test tube shot glass set*
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

jouzinka

Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

magnamos

I like the white blood cell :D
He's so freaking cute >_<

Trieste

Quote from: Maeven on January 06, 2009, 11:34:14 AM
Hah.

*wonders if our resident schoolgirl has seen this and thinks she needs one or five to go with her test tube shot glass set*

You know me too well. <3

I personally have been fond of the ebola and flu plushies for a while... I've recently decided that I also adore gangrene:

Cute little sad eyes just want to love you!

Inkidu

Quote from: Trieste on January 06, 2009, 06:25:52 PM
You know me too well. <3

I personally have been fond of the ebola and flu plushies for a while... I've recently decided that I also adore gangrene:

Cute little sad eyes just want to love you!
And rot your flesh with Luv!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Paradox

Trieste was the person of whom I thought when I saw this thread.  :P

Just seeing a plushie named "Scum" is great, but I'm rather fond of this little bugger:

After all, where would we be without him?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Inkidu

If the black death was really that adorable I don't think Europeans would mind it so much!

Paradox

Hmm.

That sperm picture didn't come out very well against the white forum background.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Trieste

Dawg

Hmm, kind of drawn to this lovely little one for some reason,
look the collar even has her name on it - isn't she cute.

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Paradox

Quote from: Trieste on January 07, 2009, 01:28:49 PM
It looks kinda like a whale.

Imagine if it wasn't plushy. You could pleasure yourself with an enormous sperm..

Trieste

Quote from: Dawg on January 07, 2009, 01:32:19 PM
Hmm, kind of drawn to this lovely little one for some reason,
look the collar even has her name on it - isn't she cute.

D'awwww. :)

Quote from: Paradox on January 07, 2009, 01:32:39 PM
Imagine if it wasn't plushy. You could pleasure yourself with an enormous sperm..

Only if it came with the egg cell, too.

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Oniya

My sister, who is a paramedic and far too responsible for her own good, has often said that she would feel guilty about calling in sick if she wasn't, even after covering other people's shifts 'because they needed her to.'

I've been tempted to get her the Orthomoxyvirus one, just so she can call in and say 'I've got The Flu' without lying.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Paradox

Quote from: Oniya on January 07, 2009, 02:02:00 PM
I've been tempted to get her the Orthomoxyvirus one, just so she can call in and say 'I've got The Flu' without lying.

Bwahaha. Very clever.

Greenthorn

Inkidu

Quote from: Greenthorn on January 07, 2009, 03:40:52 PM
I am so going to collect them all ;D
They're twenty four bucks a pop good luck GT send photos of the collection!

Ket

Only for the giant giant ones.  The regular sized ones are 7.95.

magnamos

Quote from: Ket on January 07, 2009, 03:49:43 PM
Only for the giant giant ones.  The regular sized ones are 7.95.

They're like 526,65$$ in total. I think that's acceptable if you really want them. I wouldn't collect the extra sized ones since it would be too expensive and not every type is available as extra sized one. If you want something to really cuddle into your probably need even something bigger than the large plushies :P

Caeli

I love these things. <3 I haven't decided which one to splurge on after a special occasion, but I always have to slow down and admire them when I pass by the huge display case of them in our student bookstore. xD
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Greenthorn

Quote from: Inkidu on January 07, 2009, 03:47:57 PM
They're twenty four bucks a pop good luck GT send photos of the collection!

I'll stick with the smaller ones...but, yeah...I'm definitely going to buy a few with income tax!  Who knows...it might get one of my girls interested in the medical field ;D

(Like how I found a valid reason to splurge on a plushie collection for myself?)