~My Very Own RP Request Thread~

Started by TaintedDreams, August 16, 2015, 10:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedDreams

Hi guys, nice to meet me. Name's Kay. How do?

{CLOSED for now}

A little background info about me: I've been RPing since I was 12, on and off, so that's 11 years. I'm a very serious RPer, one whom loves to create characters and worlds.

I prefer to play a female, but can and have played a male.

As for genre's I mostly do romance. Action, horror, apocalypse, gender-bending, college, fandoms... I can't really think of any others but please feel free to suggest them if you would like.

Plots that I would like in order from most to least, also feel free to suggest your own.
MxF prefered, MxM/FxF acceptable.

• Venus/Aphrodite and Mars/Aries meet again.

The Gods of the world have been reincarnated into families where in every 3rd generation there is one person whom the God/Goddess' powers have been bestowed. This world is populated by many God's and Goddess incarnations, not all of them good, not all of them rich, not all of them beautiful. Venus' and Mar's love was forbidden as she was married to Vulcan/Hephaestus. We can come up with actual character backgrounds for the individual.

• A Kaiju/Demon/Any Mythical whosamawhatsit, is going through their evolution period and has been discovered by someone, and they now are at a crossroads, the person needs money and wants to sell the story to the media, and the Hybrid has to get a handle on the situation, what do they do? How will everyone get through their own crisis?!

• A priest/nun is pulled from their life in the Church because their well-off family has fallen on hard times and arranged a marriage for business purposes in order to improve their life situation. The person whom they are engaged to has lead a wild life and resents being paired with such a downer...

• In a dystopian world where the rich and famous live like kings, with wealth beyond your wildest imaginings, and the poor and the ugly live like dogs, surviving on thieving and whatever else they can down in the infested slums of the crumbling ruins below the floating city. An assassin has been dispatched by one of the ruling families of the city to quell the rebellion by taking out their leader, by any means necessary.

• Dragons... that's it, there isn't really a plot that goes with it, just dragons... or dragon hybrids... but dragons. Because they're awesome.

Any questions please feel free to ask in your replies.

8/13/17: Not accepting new story requests, but always welcoming new friends.

Emerystceltic

hi there i really like the assassin roleplay it sounds like something that can provide an amzing open world experience and i am wondering if youre still looking for someone to be a part of that
Fight with me and I'll forever respect you both as a friend and as a comrad

Ryuu007

I like the demon/some other mythical creature hybrid plotline, so if you are still up for roleplaying, I would like to do that one with you if you don't mind. I am Ryuu007 and I just signed up not too long ago and am waiting to get approved though.  My character is basically human/nine-tailed kitsune hybrid  onmyoji turned to vampire lord/kitsune by his late sworn brother who was actually the Sixth Progenitor after Vlad the First.  So he accidentally stumbles upon your character and records her on tape and threatens to sell it to the media unless your character cooperates with him and becomes his personal secretary. In exchange he will not only not divulge her secret but he will also help her deal with being a hybrid being better.

As to what the other half is, I would like it to be giant slime-girl, if its all the same to you. If this interests you, we can talk it out further.