News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Sky's the Limit

Started by Barding, February 10, 2009, 08:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barding

[snipped]
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

zebratomahawk

an erotic game, I assume? only F/F really interests me as far as erotic games. if you would like to run a general RP, then color me pretty damn interested. I don't actually have the game but I do know the premise and I gots to say I love the idea behind Promethean too.

Barding

Hmnn, yeah, It would be an erotic/relationship-driven game preferably, as far as the plot idea I have goes...and it would probably be M/F. Uhm, still, I'll bear in mind the fact that you're interested and, well, as it's something of an obscure desire, all the support I can get, even from people just saying that they're interested in the game itself, is very welcome.

Thanks, Zebratomahawk.
Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021

Jack Shade

Although I am no female...I wanted to step in and agree on your premise for rp.  I'm quite taken with the Promethean world and its tragic story of Disquiet and the powerful emotions which govern their artificial bodies.

I wish you luck on this endeavor most certainly...Promethean: The Created is a find campaign variant to use.

^_^

Good fortune to you

Barding

As I said before, any posts remotely like the one above are very, very welcome. I do, after all, need all the help I can get finding someone.
Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021