U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fayvirn

U R banned for being not banned by me earlier  :-)
Hot regards
Yours Fayvirn
;o*

My O/Os
Fayvirn's route map

Snow Cherry

You are banned for thinking you can ban me when I have already banned you first.   :P

Zelric Miras

You are banned because that cherry doesn't go with that dress

fayvirn

Can I ban You for the squares, again?  :P
Hot regards
Yours Fayvirn
;o*

My O/Os
Fayvirn's route map

Zelric Miras

Hmm nope.

You are banned for recycling the ban

Snow Cherry

Mmm, you are banned for failing to see the possibilities of that small Cherry. It wasn't meant to go with the dress, but was meant to go with the lipstick.   :-*

fallen paradise

You are banned for banning banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who banned banners who...
I am a jerk, but I am a sweet, caring, sensitive jerk.

Snow Cherry

You are banned for giving me a headache.

Galanthor

banned for to less snuggling!

TheLegionary

banned for forcing something with that lovely lady!

Galanthor

banned for to less snuggling as well

Mystique

Banned for banning for less snuggling

Brian Boru

Banned for guns instead of swords on Shiva

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Mystique

banned for thinking Mystiqu is Shiva

Endorphin

Banned for having too much funky, psychedelic stuff in your avatar!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Mystique

Banned for being indecisive – buckle it up, or pull it down ;)

Endorphin

Banned for not realising that I like it that way - always ready for action!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Mystique

Banned for expecting my brain to work given the eye candy

Endorphin

Banned for not having a brain that can multi-task!

Autumn52

banned for making me want a spanking
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

thirteenhearts

Banned for being a flirt!

Autumn52

Banned for not flirting with me

giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

Banned for not being available to flirt with sooner.

Autumn52

banned for banning me

Endorphin

Banned for banning me then!