My First Post On E! Some Ideas and and Introduction! (F4F, F4M, Submissive)

Started by ChasingTheRabbit, December 05, 2019, 05:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChasingTheRabbit

Introduction

Hello E! I admit I'm a bit nervous writing this as I haven't really written on this forum before, so in a way, it feels like I'm at a big party where I know no one. :P That being said, I'm currently looking to get started with just one of the few roleplay scenarios I'll list below. (I plan to add more as I continue to think some up! :P)

A little about me, I'm a 32 year old woman, and I've been an avid roleplayer of probably about 14+ Years and am looking to expand from more, reactionary chat-based free form RP to slower paced, detailed and fully-fleshed out forum based RP. I'm not particularly experienced with this medium, so there may be a bit of an adjustment period in terms of writing styles, and I'm definitely open to discussing ways to improve my posts! I do write in the 3rd person and prefer that over the second or first person perspective.

On the adult side of things, I am a bit of a kinky person, with a love for bondage, humiliation, teasing and denial, and a bunch of other things. I definitely am submissive, but once in a blue moon, I may top/domme. I do like to be a bit heavy on the smut vs. plot, though like all good things, I find that one definitely enhances the other.

I do work more than full time at times, as I can (sort of) dictate my own work hours, so my response times will vary a bit; however, the objective with my first roleplay is to be deliberate and detailed in responses, which may mean slower posts. None of the scenarios below are set in stone; admittedly most don't have fully fleshed out characters yet, as these are just scenarios. Still, please feel free to PM me if you're interested, or would like to discuss details!

Scenarios

Hostile Takeover
This scenario would revolve around a high powered office setting. A widely acclaimed and incredibly well rewarded CEO of a tech company in the near future (Let's go with... the year 2030!) had recently received an odd message for a private meeting with the CEO of a direct competitor. There's a personal history between the two of course, one which ended in a rather ugly split of their respective companies to this day... This play would involve elements of blackmail, humiliation, maybe a bit of bimbofication and such, but ultimately a power transition, which you'll find is a theme I enjoy rather frequently! 

Breaking The Resistance
This scenario would take place in a modern-day dystopian world where patriarchy and misogyny aren't outdated social prejudices, but fully ingrained into the very fabric of government, companies and every citizen's daily lives. Women had been reduced to objects and things to be enjoyed, without any sort of human rights. This RP would involve essentially, the capture of a leader of a military resistance cell that had not only be having success assassinating some key leaders in the established government, but also gaining popularity even in the ranks of downtrodden women. It may involve several characters in her little guerrilla hit team, and could include elements of betrayal, a rather straight forward, direct capture of some sort. Perhaps you're playing as the President of this particular world, and you're not looking just to capture this nuisance, but make her a highly publicized example of what happens when you defy the order of this world.