News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Strange MxM craving.

Started by Orochimaru, September 17, 2014, 12:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Just smut really, unless our conversations yield something else.

First craving is a pudgy, 5 foot 5, glasses wearing white male who will be played by me and a fairly muscular African American. For this, I was thinking this to be a college setting and they are room mates on campus. Shit goes down and your character, the black guy, ends up being blackmailed, bondage fucked and pulled into my characters world; as my character is a killer and is currently forming his own gang of sorts.

demon (me)X elf The idea is that the elf is a slave and i guise of a human, my demon characters buys him out and saves him and embarks on a long journey to bring him back home, but things happen between time.

American X Asian. As my MO, I like my pudgy nerds, just a bit of a gut, but these two will be internet friends or at least until college when my character comes to a college in Japan or vice versa. The Asian, your character will be feminine lookig, possibly a cross dresser and even though my character is a person he can trust; he has not admitted that side of him or the fact he loves my character and will not find out until my character catches his friend dildoing his ass, calling out my characters name.

PM me if you are interested.