Our Lips Are Sealed - Started (Still Recruiting)

Started by gsptGoddess, February 14, 2012, 07:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

Name:Elizabeth Varden
Specification:Known/Sparrow
Sex: Female
Appearance: http://xaxor.com/images/Ariel-Atelier/Ariel-Atelier2.jpg
She varies the dresses she wears but often times when she is not doing a job for the family she switches on whatever it’s needed. She can have full on rockers clothes one time and hello kitty shirt the other time she just wears what she wants when she wants. She has a small tattoo of a tribal of roses on the small of her back with her family crest in the center.
Personality: Nobody can pinpoint her exact personality since she had a lot of them. She can be sexy and a pure seductress when she wants to be, or she can be a very shy person with no real evil intent when she needs to be. She can shift between her personality freely and some say she can even get into a roll fully which makes for the visiting hard to accept she has just been playing them when everything it’s revealed.
Background:

What would you do if you grew up in a town where everybody it's commanded by creatures with power beyond your control?. What if those creatures gave the town a ultimatum, bring us humans and we won't hurt you. As humans as we are our instinct tell us one thing, to obey. I grew up in such a community, fearful of beings known only as the Unknown. These human like creature has my little town at bay, do as they tell us or die as simple as that and I was raised to get such people, to send those people to their dooms in their hands. My loyalty to my family it's not questionable, I will do whatever they tell me however that does not mean I am happy about it.

Being the responsible of bringing fresh humans to the Unknown its something of a metal whackjob in my mind. Due to my beauty I am able to get any man or woman I want and my family knows it very well reason why they give me only healthy food and I exercise everyday I want to keep this figure but for reason of my own not because of the fear of the unknown. Don't get me wrong, I do fear them however it is more of a personal pride than anything, I hate the looks on their face when the truth it's revealed to them, so many times I even developed feelings for the visitors that it's odd that I haven't ran away with any of them yet.

AlphaWolfQuin

Name:Andrew Biersack (Andy Six)
Specification: Visiting
Sex:Male
Appearance:

Personality: Andy's personality while he is singing is based on being a loner as a child. His real personality is way different then onstage. He is very sweet, treats women nicely, and is very funny

Background: (At least two full paragraphs.)[/b]Andy Six was born Andrew Dennis Biersack, he was born in Milwaukee- Wisconsin but moved to Cincinnati- Ohio at a young age. This outstanding young man was brought into the world on December 26th, 1990, making him 21 years of age. When Andy was young, he was the "out-cast" as you could say among many. Andy 6, was a character created to hide himself from the dangers of the world, then later on Andy Six, became who he is today. In the writing of his stage name, he prefers Andy Six, over Andy 6 and the infamous Andy Sixx. Many people make the mistake of spelling it with double X's. However, he now currently goes by his real name, Andy Biersack.

As a kid, he was over weight (in which he decided to lose the weight at the age of 13), and one of the only kids that adored to sport black. Of course alot of people thought that he was off, and weird. They avoided and mocked him, calling him names, such as "fag" and "emo".

At 13, Andy did decide to lose the weight, and got his hair styled. Suddenly, the "emo" fashion came into play, and he was no longer the loser to the kids that had once called him "fag".

Andy started out his musical career at the age of 14. Naming his band "Biersack", with a few of his friends participating in it. The mainly played the old cover songs of "Alkaline Trio" and "the Misfits". As he realized people really seemed to be enjoying what "Biersack" brought to the table, Andy knew he had to do something more. Thus, Black Veil Brides was finally born.

During his school years, Andy became used to jumping from place to place for reasons of his own. As well as his family's, such as the bullying and torment. The boiling point was reached to him and his parents after his family came to know the life of vandalization. Andy's possesions would be destroyed, his friends, realitives, and own family were threatened.

The music video "Knives and Pens" has significant meaning. Especially since the young boy in the video represents Andy himself. The video, was from his time in school. The "fag" and "emo" posters that decorated the locker, was what happened to Andy.
It was extremly hard on Andy to re-live those moments, that he tried to hard to repress. It was nothing but heart sickening to him to watch himself again as a child.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Sarah Morgan

Name: Anna Gordon
Specification: Visiting.
Sex: Female.
Appearance: Anna is 5'6, with deep midnight-blue eyes and straight light brown hair that falls to the middle of her back.  Her light complexion helps to bring out the blue in her eyes, and she's seldom seen when she's not smiling.
Personality: Anna is an easygoing person, friendly to anyone she comes across, unless they give her a reason not to be.  She's outgoing around those she knows, though she tends to be a bit shy when meeting strangers, until she knows them better.  She's loyal to those who are her friends, and a good listener, though she tends to trust people too easily, according to those who know her.
Background: (At least two full paragraphs.)[/b]  Anna was born and raised in California, the only child of her parents.  She was never spoiled because of the fact, but instead was taught to work to get what she wanted, rather than having it given to her.  She appreciated her parents for not babying her, and worked to make them proud of her by getting good marks in school, and by working at some of the local restaurants to earn extra money for herself, rather than ask her parents to simply give it to her.
She wasn't standoffish, simply preferring to be independent and work for what she got.  After high school, she wanted a change from the city, and to know what it would be like to live on her own, and applied to several schools, including one in Maine, where her mother had grown up, before moving to California herself to go to school, where she'd met Anna's father.  Anna remembered having liked New England, when she'd gone to visit her grandparents, though they were both dead now.  She was accepted to the school, though she wasn't set on what she wanted to study, and although her parents didn't like the idea of her being so far away, they agreed to let her go, knowing she needed to do what was right for her, and grow up.

After several days of driving across the country, Anna came to a small town in New Hampshire, and decided she could afford to take a break.  She saw signs for their corn festival, and was curious about it, never having been to one before.  She still had a couple of days before she needed to be at school, and she was tired of all the driving.  She would stay here for the festival, and if they had any sort of hotel, maybe even the rest of the weekend.  It would be fun, something to tell her parents about when she called them to let them know she'd gotten to school all right.

gsptGoddess

Alright, I'll be setting up the official thread now and it should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow night. There will also be a character thread and a simple OOC thread.

Is everyone alright with having just one main, posting thread, or do you want separate ones for The Castle and The Town? This is the same question as in the poll, but I would like feedback.

And, due to popular voting, we will continue to allow others into the story as we proceed!

Elf

I'm going to refrain from voting. I think for now either way will work. As things get going you can always create another thread in the future. I think we should go with whatever is easiest for the GM to handle.

gsptGoddess

That sounds like a challenge... :P Well I won't be creating anything extravagant, regardless of if its one or two. Just something simple.

Lady Lunarius

I might make up a character for consideration if that's all right with you. I'll work on it here later, got some thinking to do. Perhaps I'll play an unknown.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

gsptGoddess

Go right ahead! I'll be waiting to see it.

gsptGoddess

Alright, everyone! The new threads are up! Please make sure to bookmark each one; it lessens the confusion. (:

For those of you that are Unknown, go ahead and pick one of the bedrooms, it will be yours to use as you please.

Let the games begin!

AlphaWolfQuin

gsptGoddess

Nope. Just begin as you like, it's solely up to you

AlphaWolfQuin

ok I'll have a post up later Do you want me to post for all characters or just my unknown?

gsptGoddess

You can post for only one and wait for others to post if you'd like.  Make sure you check out the OOC Thread, as it has information for those playing Unknown characters.

Also, your characters MUST be posted in the Character Sheets Thread!

AlphaWolfQuin

Ok I'm gonna post as Cameron first seeing he's my main then Kristen then Andy :)

AlphaWolfQuin

Cameron goes into the Castle Hill thread right?

gsptGoddess

Yesssss, The Unknown always stay in their area. They never go into town.

AlphaWolfQuin

Clio

Ooh! This seems like a fun story. Now, I see that there are no female Unknowns yet, so I was wanting to possibly make one. However, do the unknown have to be evil? Can they be unwillingly Unknown? I would like to make a female who is an Unknown, but doesn't like hurting people or being regarded as evil. Perhaps she's the sister or daughter of one of the other Unknowns?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

gsptGoddess

There is no restriction on the way an Unknown can act/feel. I think having a kind one would actually put a good twist to the story. Go ahead and make a character sheet and we'll talk about the great things we can do with that plot line (:

Clio

Name: Mariana Gaunt
Specification: Unknown
Sex: Female
Appearance:
Mariana is 5'5" and very curvy. She has a petite bone structure, but she has the hourglass figure that has made men drool for centuries. She's not fat by any means, but she is feminine and all woman. She came from a time when curves were celebrated, and her attractiveness has not diminished one bit...even in the thin-obsessed society of today. She is very pale and her hair is long, red and curly. Her eyes are large and bright blue, her nose is small and almost button-like, and her lips are well-shaped above a dimple on her chin. She carries herself naturally in a seductive manner, and turns heads wherever she is. How much of it is due to her appearance and presence and how much is because she is an Unknown is hard to say.

Personality: Although she is an Unknown, she is far from evil or even scary most of the time. She tries her hardest to be kind and friendly, even though she is obviously considered a "monster" by the town people. She remains in the mansion most of the time, but it still hurts her that she is now this...creature. Naturally she is creative, intelligent and compassionate. She did not choose to be what she is, and she resents the shadow it casts on her. Living with the other Unknowns, she regards them as family...and perhaps some are even biologically family as well. She is passionate, determined and protective of innocents. An unwilling monster....if that's what she is.

Background: Mariana did not choose this life, and she certainly didn't choose to become an Unknown. She grew up in a lower-class home in colonial America, close to where Castle Hill is now. She was a pretty and precocious child, and well-liked by all those she met. She grew up...developing early and earning a reputation as an 'untouchable' virgin who considered herself above those she came across. This was simply not true at all. She just didn't want to be defined by a man's influence on her life, so she remained aloof as far as marriage or courting went. She was determined to be a successful female writer in a man's world, and spend most of her time inside working on her books.

Unfortunately, when someone looks as sensual as Mariana and refuses all advances, she's bound to be called a "tease" and earn some enemies. It was one of these men who decided that the proud little bitch deserved a lesson. He pursued her relentlessly, but when she did not return his attentions, he grew angry and abducted her. After raping her, he came after her with a knife. She assumed he meant to kill her, but she faced him bravely as she felt the knife pierce her chest. She passed out, confident that she'd just taken her last breath.

Fortunately...or unfortunately, however you'd like to look at it...she woke some time later with no scar and no pain. She was confused, but when she stood up, she could hear...see...feel...smell and move better than she ever had before. She'd just been raped and stabbed, and yet she felt healthier than ever. Her abductor returned then and simply smiled like a Cheshire cat. He said some nonsense about them being able to be together forever now, and came after her again. She furiously threw him to the side, surprising them both with her superhuman strength, and then ran. She ran far, far away from her home and her family. She instinctively knew that she could never return to the way things were, and she had to stay away from her rapist.

She has succeeded for centuries, but finally decided that she wanted to stop running and hiding. She has returned to New England and found others like herself at Castle Hill. Making her home there, she was satisfied when none of the others seemed to recognize her description of the man who had ruined her life, and assumed that he'd given up. She has settled in and continues to try and reverse any assumptions the townsfolk have about her.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Jassara Sunn

'Ello!!! This seems really interesting!! I see the ball has already started rolling, is it too late for me to bounce in? It'll be my first role play here! And if I can still join, I might have little problem posting a picture, as I'm still finding my way around here.

gsptGoddess

You're free to join as we're still recruiting, and welcome to E! Just go ahead and make a character sheet; if I like it, you're in (not like I've turned anyone away haha).

To post a picture:

[img]Picture URL[/img]

EXAMPLE:

[img]http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTk5Mjg0MzM3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTEyMjcxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg[/img]

If you don't know how to get the URL, just right click on the picture and click Copy Image URL.

Can't wait to see your character (:

Jassara Sunn

Cool!! And thanks for that bit of info. Before I post her spread up, I wanted to check something with you. I had this idea of a rebel Unknown. She loves who and what she is, just not where she is. So basically, since she cant leave, cause her creator is in Castle Hill, she does any and everything to annoy everyone else. Of course I would have to see who'd be up to the task of being her creator, therefore being slightly responsible for me.

gsptGoddess

I think that's a great idea. I actually have a thought as to two people who would take up that role, so I'll ask one and see what he says. For now, make up your character sheet and I'll let you know his name soon.

Elf

Arman could be her creator. It would be a new experience for both of them as he has never created another unknown before her.