M and F looking for female angel or human

Started by Chreestafer, June 16, 2014, 08:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Saiyuri and I are starting a wonderful rp between my character,  a half demon half angel who doesn't know he's either and her character whose a demon.  We're looking for a female player to bring a sexy angel to the tide.

My character is the key to stopping a war between angels and demons, a war in which Noone knows will open a gate and release a darkness that all eternity hasnt seen since the dawn of time. A mad god awaits the day to reek vengeance. 

Would you like to hear more?
Pm me and let's start this enticing 3 way filled with love, deceit,  action, adventure and good ol sex.

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Still looking.  We can also accept a human or elf or whatever other race female you'd like to be.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List