The Amulet of Sin [M looking for F, Supernatural, Light NC]

Started by TheVillain, March 02, 2015, 04:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Funny how a little thing, such a harmless looking little trinket no bigger then a quarter, could cause so much drama. Then again, maybe it doesn't look so harmless. Certainly looks like it could of turned up in some back alley occult shop somewhere. And maybe just a little bit about how the light plays off it seems off, who knows?

His name is Luke Hampton. He has a data entry position at a marketing company with little chance of getting promoted, a boss that hates him, no real family to speak of, a marginal amount of writing talent that doesn't really take him anyone but down paths of false hope, and most recently his girlfriend of a year and a half has left him for another man.

He went out that night to try and cheer himself up, maybe hit a bar or two to try to find some rebound sex. All he found was a thinning wallet, maybe enough to get a cab ride or a cup of coffee on the way back but definitely not both. Deciding to walk, he found something else that night too. A dead body, beaten so badly as to be barely recognizable as human but with a strange pristine amulet around his neck.

Luke couldn't tell you why he took the amulet for himself off the body, exactly. He just knows that it seemed to call to him. Strangest thing though, after a night at two bars trying and failing to get lucky, the night shift barista at his usual coffee joint - a woman that's shown nothing but an impatient attitude toward him for over a year now - followed him into the men's room for a quickie without him even trying.

In fact, that quickly becomes a pattern he can't help but notice. That ever since he found the necklace on that body he seems to have become almost literally sexually irresistible to women pulling casual sexual encounters with what seems to be no effort at all on his point - but only while he's wearing the little amulet.

There has to be a catch to this...

Quote from: OOCBasic Idea - A young man finds an evil magic amulet that works with whichever of the 7 deadly sin resonates with the wearer the most. In his case being Lust, and so when he's wearing it he's pretty much and almost literally sexually irresistible to women. Hijinks ensue. Not all of them pleasant, as evidenced by the fact that the previous owner ended up brutally murdered.

Let me know if you have interest/thoughts/questions.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

And to make a note of it, I'm thinking Light NC. No violence or long term harm, the vast majority won't even realize something is up but the women are essentially all being roofied with magic. Not mind control, but some low level mental influence is taking place.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.