News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Naruto RP interest check? o3o

Started by Wolfy, May 05, 2010, 04:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

should i post up my character or at least start looking for pictures?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Zebu

Everybody seems to be putting up a profile right now.  Go ahead, another few pages would really make Wolfy's day!
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

KnowThySire

Very good plot. It's been a while since I've had the chance to participate in a Naruto rp. I'd love to join in if there's still room for me.
There can only be one king.

Zebu

I don't see any limits here :).  What role were you thinking of?

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

KnowThySire

I was thinking of being a Genin. It's always fun to start from the bottom up. Just give me a little while to make a profile.
There can only be one king.

DigitLninja

character moved to the character thread
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Wolfy

sinoraa

So, wolfy, is this happening? If not please be so kind and say so. keeping everyone waiting like this is kinda unfair.

Shade

Is there still room in this rp? If so, I was thinking of making my character a chunin, since it seems like everyone is either a Jonin or a Genin.

Lucifael

Yeah, if you leave Sin on her own any longer she is gonna write a whole new game, publish it, sell it to white wolf, and then start a thread about it here.

Zelric Miras

Let's give wolfy some time, we also have lives outside of the forums.

sinoraa

Quote from: Leorobin on May 14, 2010, 11:54:42 AM
Let's give wolfy some time, we also have lives outside of the forums.
That would be nice to know.

Wolfy

Oy, Been busy with Finals All Week...should have my own character profile up tonight, and have the game started tommorow..hopefully.

sinoraa

Alright wolfy, i hope it went alright?

Ramael

Posting statement of interest, and genuine hope that a character slot is still available?

Do you guys need more genin to make up that team, or would a ninja from another village add to the dramatic tension (I call Cloud) or is there still room for a possible stand-alone neutral wandering-nin sennin Jiraiya/Kakashi type (ultimate hope!)

Wolfy

I'm not sure...ask Sinoraa..she's second in command here. o-o *just promoted Sinoraa like, 5 minutes ago*

Venom09

hey give me a day or two and i'll have mine up sorry been busy moving! lol i'm hopin if i can to do a rogue but if need be i'll do an actual in the village ninja but a bad girl rogue might make it fun mixed in i could play a bad boy rogue or something too if you like?

sinoraa

Quote from: Wolfy on May 17, 2010, 07:33:32 PM
I'm not sure...ask Sinoraa..she's second in command here. o-o *just promoted Sinoraa like, 5 minutes ago*
huh what?

Luna murakami

are there any slots still left open? I'd like to join as well. I can even have a bio up pretty soon

Wolfy

Quote from: sinoraa on May 18, 2010, 09:09:02 PM
huh what?

I said ask you. O-o..you seem to have been able to handle things up till now.

Zebu

Quote from: sinoraa on May 18, 2010, 09:09:02 PM
huh what?
I think you're now co-GMing the RP :).  That's what you get for being so active, serves you right!

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

sinoraa

Well alright, i can get things started then. First of, raise hands anyone who's still up for this, and yes theres still spots open, and if we got enough people still interested, i'll try to have the RP post up tomorrow, or by latest this saturday.

So yeah sense im sure we lost alot of players (shame on you wolfy, you bored them! :P) its all open for new people. Just post a profile, useing mine for example, and i'll have the RP up soon.

Name: Anzu Hyuga

Appearance:

Will often wear her headband over her eyes, to practice, and hide her Kekkei Genkai from enemies.

Affliction: Hidden in the Leaves

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan

Elemental chakra: Wind, water, fire, lightning.

Specialization: Close ranged combat, Chakra control

Bio: Anzu is the second, out of four children of Takahiro Hyuga, the current head of the Hyuga clan. As such, expectations were high on Anzu, and she did not disappoint. At an early age, she proved herself to be, extreme talented in chakra control, something the Hyuga pride themselves in. She was also capable of unlocking the byakugan, at the early age of six, although she had not intended to do so at the time. Most of her success comes from the eternal rivalry between her siblings, as they all try to prove they deserve to be the next clan leader. Tough Anzu have little interest in power, its simply been something shes fought her siblings over for as long as she can remember, and is more of a matter of principled now, then actual power. At the age of twenty, she joined the ranks of the Anbu, much of her time here however, is clasified and thereby goes unknown. However at the age of twenty three, she left for unknown reasons (Will be revealed eventually, if not, meh.) Which made her take up a position of head of team six, to instruct a young team of ninjas.

DigitLninja

I'm still up for it, and my character should still be up in the character profile page.
Quotes to Live by:

Shade

I'm interested, just need to come up with a character

Orochimaru

Still interested and ready to go. I'll have to come in later as I am the villian here. lol