Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimetisme

Guilty.. and quite often

Guilty or not guilty: Called in sick at work just so to spend the day sleeping?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Mirrah

Guilty. Not often though. Usually, it's because I've reached the point where I've been over-working myself, and if I don't call in, I will definitely get sick (soon) and miss even more work days than the one to recover some strength and energy. :P It's a vicious cycle.

Guilty or not guilty: You set roughly half a dozen alarms to help you wake up in the morning.

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

FourStellar

Guilty, but only in extraordinary cases. Once I was out of town and worked 30+ hours straight and had to make a flight back home. I overslept despite setting an alarm and having a wake-up call. So, in that situation, yes. Otherwise I'm not too fussed about when I wake up.

You called someone a horrible name years and years ago and it still bothers you. How do you plead?

Trigon

Not guilty! In particular I called someone many nasty names, just before ending the friendship, and I don't regret it.

Guilty or not guilty: You ate at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas!

Mimetisme

Not guilty.
I'd love to see Vegas.. but it would have to be a road trip in travel.
I don't do planes.

What say you, guilty or not..

You, at one point in time, ate the last cookie!

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Trigon

Yes!!! It was a delicious cookie too...

Guilty or not guilty: Drove over 500 miles and back just to get fast food.

Styx26

Thankfully I live close by to some fast food places, so not guilty.

Went on vacation, but your highlight was going to a restaurant that isn't in your hometown.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

MelisaArtemis

Guilty =w=;

passing it on~

yobo

One of several highlights, so not guilty I suppose.

Have you ever traveled to another country on a whim?

Trigon

Guilty; I live near the Canadian border so it's simply a matter of just driving up.

Guilty or not guilty: you once dropped and broke a large amount of chinaware

Despairs

Not guilty. Succeeded in beating the neighbor or an animal at something.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Cryptic

Guilty but I'm honestly not a competitive person unless it's for sport.

You are charged with having the urge to trip someone running around like an idiot. How do you plead?
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Despairs

Not guilty. You are either a know it all or those around think you're a know it all.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mimetisme

Not guilty. At least to my knowledge. *shrugs*

You stole a pack of gum or candy when you were little.

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Stone

No, never gum or candy.

When you are standing at the pearly gates, you shall be deemed guilty of fornication.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SmokingCamels

Not Guilty.  I won't make it to the Pearly Gates.  I plan to live forever, of course.  :D

But barring that, Guilty as charged since I've never been married (and have no intention of it).

Guilty or Not Guilty:  You've put less than 5 bucks in your gas tank even though you were on Empty.

Phoenix13

Not guilty.

Ever street raced a car?
"Set your life on fire, seek those who fan your flames" Rumi

SmokingCamels

YES!  Guilty as charged.  On multiple counts.  It's how I lost my driver's license for almost 10 years after totaling my 91 Nissan Sentra SE Type R.  :P

Guilty or Not Guilty:  You've invested a ton of money into something you thought would be a major hobby only to discard your own interest a short time later.

Anesa

Not guilty

You like to debate/argue things.

SmokingCamels

Not Guilty.  I don't like either.

Guilty or Not Guilty, you're afraid of eating Sushi because it's raw fish.

Mimetisme

Not guilty.

You prefer pepperoni over mushrooms?

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Anesa

Guilty

You like to scare small children on Halloween night when they ring your doorbell wanting candy.

SmokingCamels

NOT GUILTY!

My place is the place you want to come too as a kid on Halloween!  I give out the good stuff.  I give out the full sized candy bars.  I also have a whole bunch of Blow Pops (because everybody likes suckers), and handfuls of the mini Reese Cups.  Halloween was always epic for me as a kid.  In college my parties were awesome too.  Usually by the look of me (and due to my language) I'm not kid friendly.  But the truth is, children are alright (in small doses) and in this day and age they have to grow up too fast.  It's the one night I can treat them like kids and play up their Spiderman, Hulk, Princess, Dracula, & Witch costumes.  :D

Guilty or Not Guilty the longest shift you've ever been on the clock for has exceeded 16 hours. 

rpguy37

Not guilty....

Longest shift was 14 hours, 3 days a week as part of my old schedule.  It was sooooo lame. But enjoyed all the extra days off!

You've had sex in a public place?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Mirrah

Not guilty.

Yet.

You've had sex in front of an audience (whether they were paying attention or not).
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?