Lonely Lady looking for a Turian (Mass Effect)

Started by Alithea, July 10, 2012, 12:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alithea

Hello there!
I'm Ali, and I'm searching for a gentleman (or lady) to rp an adult Mass Effect themed storyline or one-shot!
I'm looking for a Turian male specifically, and I don't mind if he is played by a male or female OOG. :)

*Must have at least played Mass Effect. Even better if you've played all three.
*Must have good spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
*Must put effort into their RPing as a Turian. (See Helpful Suggestions)
*Must be able to post at LEAST once a day.
*Must be willing to use forums to play out the story.

Check out my ons and offs, and I hope to hear from you!
Love,
Ali

Alithea

Alithea

Useful information about Turian physiology...  ;D

Alithea

Helpful Suggestions to Playing a Turian

-Read up on the hierarchy of turian society. They’re patriarichal. That’s important to know.

-Know what the Turian community is like. They work together. Community service is a big thing for them.

-They are Dextro-Amino acid based life forms. This means carbon-based life forms will get severely sick by ingestion of fluids. (like cum or any other kind of secretion) So, think logically. Remember the anti-allergy precautions like a shot or medication. Always be thoughtful to chafing and remember the salve. ^^

-Turians have blue blood. Keeping this in mind, what is the logical color for their tongue/alien member? If it’s anything like humans, I would assume it’s reminiscent of the blood tincture. A blue tongue/wank is totally believable. So is purple! Also… as for Jizz, I have nooo logical idea about color. Throw a dart at a rainbow and run with it.

-Did you know the turian ectoplate layer of skin can come in different shades of gray/white/black/brown? It does. There are black turians, white turians, gray turians, tan turians, brown turians, reddish-brown, reddish tan... Did you also know that turian clan makings also come in different colors and designs? Some are neon colors! Did you know turian eye color comes in something other than blue? Pick a cool combo of colors, and remember to be descriptive… the color of your turians eyes can make a loving gaze that much more easy to imagine. A stroke to a turian’s pronotum is much easier when it’s described as metallic-black with a crystalline sheen like coal. A turian is most easily distinguished by its clan markings, so remember, color and shape can really make a character stand out in a crowd… and leaves that much more for the imagination of your partner if they traced those markings with their fingers intimately.

-Don’t god-mode. I like to do a type of fighting that is ‘attempt’ not ‘do’. When I rp a fight, I word my attacks as an ‘attempt’.  I like to roleplay out interesting consequences and unexpected outcomes.

Alithea

I have a lot of great ideas since my recent defeat of ME3!
(Spoiler ALERT)

During ME3
-A refugee girl on the Citadel, possibly orphaned due to the reaper invasion on Earth, finds friendship and protection from an unlikely guardian... a turian C-Sec officer.

QuoteCitadel, Docks: Holding Area

It had only been an hour since the Reapers invaded and refugees were pouring into the Citadel in vast numbers. Among them was a lone girl. She looked young, as though she were only 16 years old. She was tan and thin, with a long brown braid. She had sad and scared blue eyes as she nervously listened to a news broadcast on Earth. She wore a dirty engineer uniform and there were oil smudges on her face and hands. The girl looked traumatized and terrified. The worst of it… was that she didn’t appear to know anyone. With how things looked on earth… she might as well just admit that she was probably an orphan. But… she had to hold onto the hope that her family got off Earth in time. She hoped their shuttle was only delayed… Yeah.

For a long time Ema sat by the news broad casting hologram, sitting on one of the many chairs, holding her knees tight against her chest. Her chin sat on her knees. She went between a stony calm, and crying into her arms silently. Eventually, over the hours, the Docks got more crowded. She looked up… around. She saw wounded laying on crates. Women crying. Turian guards looking strong and assured. She stood up. Her legs felt weak… but she forced herself to walk to the counter where a turian stood. He looked like he was taking important data on the refugees. Perhaps logging them, or taking note of any potential health risks with this many people packed together.
She didn’t say anything when she approached. Her blue eyes lifted to the wall of images behind him showing the destruction and reapers from all corners of the galaxy. She felt weak. She didn’t know what to say.

After ME3 (With the Control Extended Cut Ending) Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut | Destroy Ending
-On a beautiful tropical world, Garrus Vakarian has settled down for his extended shore leave after the Reapers were defeated... as were most Synthetic Life... Memories of Shepard remain. But, he knows she's sitting up at that bar in heaven, looking down on him. He's tried moving on. He even adopted a krogan baby. But... the story gets interesting when he finds out that somehow, someway, Shepard survived.

QuoteMilky Way/Ismar Frontier/Faia System/Planet Zorya

This was the perfect place to get away for Garrus Vakarian. It had been almost a year, now, since the entirety of the galaxy was saved from the Reaper invasion. Since then, all of synthetic life had been destroyed, or severely damaged. Most of the vital mass relays had been repaired, with minor systems still in the works.

The krogan were re-populating Tuchanka and working on rebuilding much of their lost buildings, and building new ones. As a whole, they were led by Wrex and Eve, and the two leaders proved wise choices for the future of the krogan. Palaven was recovering faster than many of the other planets; the turian’s opinion of communal effort was vastly more significant to them than any other species. Thessia was still rebuilding as well, and the effort of rebuilding the home world of the asari was a morale booster for the species all over the galaxy. The place that had once thought lost was now in slow recuperation.

Rannoch was returned to the Quarians. Earth was still recovering from the final battle but there were rumors of a new gang that dominated the surface of the ruined planet. This gang would prove to be a serious problem, so much so, that Garrus Vakarian was called upon in his shore house home.

The message Garrus would find on his console is from Primarch Victus.

QuoteVakarian,

I require your help with an urgent matter. The Alliance has asked for our aid in looking into a new gang that has cropped up on Earth after the devastation of the Reaper Invasion.  Considering your experience with gangs on Omega, you’re the best thing we’ve got to an expert. I understand you’ve been on an extended shore leave. I think you will want to look into this as soon as possible. We obtained some footage that you might find interesting. The file has been sent with this message.

Garrus feels a pang upon seeing the image. As if the structure of her face was familiar somehow… but as he read on, the name of the gang leader made an image of Shepard flash through his mind.

QuoteThis picture was taken recently, time stamped only ten hours ago. This is the one the Alliance is calling ’Dark Angel’ leader of the new gang on earth.

Good luck, Vakarian.

After ME3 (With Synthesis Extended Cut Ending) Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut | Synthesis Ending
-Not everyone was synthesized. There are pockets of normal 'humans' left surviving, hidden in underground sanctuaries. This is a story of discovery and danger between a human female, and the sadness she feels being lost and alone in this new Synthesized galaxy... and how will these Synthesized races react to her? Turian partner can either be a synthesized turian, or an organic turian. Either way, it's good.

Another Story idea has to do with one of my most popular characters--Luzja Sadler as a teenager running around in gangs on the Citadel. Sadly, I haven't had much opprotunity to tune out her past, and I'm looking for someone to help me flush that out. :)

QuoteCitadel - Cycle 205, Afternoon

It was another beautiful day on the Citadel. Through the crowded halls, a young citizen was almost running through the groups of people socializing. She wore a black tank top, with black and white camo baggy pants tucked into heavy black army boots. There was a black choker around her neck and she had shiney blue stone studs in her ears. Her hair was red and cut short.

Luzja had her hand over her mouth, trying to quiet herself as she cried. Tears were streaming down her face as she hurried through the crowd, toward C-Sec. She broke through the crowd and ran to the doors of C-Sec and in through the zip of the doors. She ran to the nearest desk and tried to reign in her emotions. “H-hello. I’m Luzja Sadler. I… I need to talk to someone… i-it’s about the Jade gang.” She whispered, looking over her shoulder, as if fearful she’d been followed. She wiped her face of tears with the back of her hand. “Sorry… I’m a mess…” She murmured and sniffled.

Her hazel eyes lifted, like liquid golden pools. Hesitantly she asked. "D-do I need to fill out a form or something...?"

Alithea

More on Turian Anatomy...

This sounds logical, considering what I know about birds IRL. (I'm a bird freak) Parrots have no saliva. That's why most parrots dunk their food in water to eat, or like eating mushy stuff like mashed potatoes or eggs. (Parrots love eating eggs. Dunno why!) So, often Parrots will feel with their dry tongue, like a finger. Most people think parrots want to bite them because they open their beak and reach for you. Most often, that isn't the case, parrots feel with their tongue. They hold with their beak, not hard, and poke their tongue against a surface.

SO, knowing that turians were based on a raptor like species... this is a logical conclusion. :) However, I can see turians having a tongue similar to other bird species as well that is very unlike the parrot, wet and fleshy like an ostrich tongue, or maybe barbed like a penguins. ;)

Alithea

About Turian Expressions

The following is a rant by 'thedorkiestfangirl' on tumblr. I thought it was a good point she made... and logical suggestion. :) Thanks Dorkiest!

QuoteATTENTION: PEOPLE WHO ATTEMPT TO WRITE TURIANS
GET THEIR FUCKING EXPRESSIONS RIGHT. PLEASE.

Turians can’t smirk, frown, or smile, for fuck’s sake.

If you’re going to say that a Turian ‘smiles’ you need to elaborate. Example: Garrus fanned his mandibles outward into a smile.

They don’t have the same structures as humans do on their faces, OBVIOUSLY. So, they can’t form their lips into a smirk. THEY CAN’T, ALRIGHT?

They move their mandibles to make facial expressions.

That’s right; MANDIBLES.

Watch some clips of Nihlus from ME1 and you’ll see what I mean. Their ‘lips’ can move outward and back, which limits their expressions. They can’t curl their lips or pull them to one side like humans can. I PROMISE YOU.

If you’re going to write out a Turian facial expression, do so accurately, please. As someone who RPs 2 Turians, and who has studied HOURS of in-game footage to understand their expressions, I think I have an idea of how they work.

This has been a long and somewhat necessary rant that no one will read.

Alithea

So, I was sent this link from someone I've been rping with, and I wanted to share it. I imagine this is what turian male junk looks like. :)

http://www.aliendildos.com/predalien.html

Wargtass

That's how I always imagined it as well...

PM me if you are still looking for someone, I need to stretch my turian RP-muscles.
O/O

Alithea

Facts About Garrus Vakarian

*C-Sec labels anyone attacking Garrus Vakarian as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.
*Garrus Vakarian just says "no" to drugs. If he said "yes", it would collapse Omega's infrastructure.
*Garrus Vakarian doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.
*Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1GVHs (Garrus Vakarian Headshot)
*Garrus Vakarian does not sleep. He waits.
*Garrus Vakarian counted to infinity - twice.
*If you can see Garrus Vakarian, he can see you. If you can't see Garrus Vakarian you may be only seconds away from death.
*When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Garrus Vakarian.
*In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Garrus Vakarian, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.
*Garrus Vakarian is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his sniper and assault rifles.
*If you have five credits and Garrus has five credits, Garrus has more money than you.
*When Garrus had surgery to cure a gunship wound to the face, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors.
*Once a varren threatened to eat Garrus Vakarain. Garrus showed the varren his fist and the varren proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.
*If Garrus is late, time better slow the f--k down.
*The only reason the Reapers are called the Reapers is because "Garrus Vakarian" was already taken.
*Garrus Vakarian frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.
*God offered Garrus Vakarian the gift to fly, which he swiftly declined in favor of ridiculous headshot accuracy.
*Garrus Vakarian played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
*Garrus Vakarian sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
*Garrus Vakarian destroyed the periodic table, because Garrus Vakarian only recognizes the element of surprise.
*Garrus Vakarian was once in a knife fight, and the knife lost.
*There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of species that Garrus Vakarian allows to live.
*Garrus Vakarian once shot down a dreadnought class warship with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
*You can't search for Garrus Vakarian on the extranet because it knows you don't find Garrus Vakarian, he finds you.
*Garrus Vakarian's bullets are so precise, they can fly around the planet and hit Garrus himself in the back of the head.
*On Tuchanka, Garrus got twenty-four mating requests. There were also seven for his sniper rifle.
*Mouse didn't wet his pants at the sight of Thane. He saw Garrus first.
*Garrus Vakarian once kicked a baby krogan into puberty.
*When you open a can of whup-ass, Garrus Vakarian pops out.
*Garrus knows what Tali's face looks like.
*The reapers aren't stuck in dark space. They are waiting for Garrus to die before trying to invade his galaxy.
*Garrus Vakarian can impregnate women through headbumps alone.
*The keepers weren't bred to take care of the Citadel, they were bred to keep an eye on Garrus Vakarian. They failed.
*Garrus once tried to use an L2 implant, but the implant couldn't handle Garrus Vakarian and it had to be taken out.
*Garrus Vakarian doesn't need biotics; he just has to glance at things and they run away screaming.
*Garrus chose to get hit by that gunship. He was tired of looking so damn good.
*They named the bridge he held on Omega after Garrus once he left. They had to rename it later unfortunately, because no one crosses Garrus Vakarian and lives.
*Before going after humans, the Collectors tried to take Garrus, but he couldn't be bothered. He was in the middle of some calibrations.
*Kinetic barriers aren't for keeping weapons out, they're for keeping Garrus Vakarian in.
*Garrus Vakarian is so tough that when he goes mountain climbing, he isn't pulling himself up, he's pulling the mountains down.
*When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Incredible Hulk. When the Incredible Hulk gets mad, he turns into Garrus Vakarian.
*Most people fear the Reapers. Garrus Vakarian considers them "promising rookies".
*Garrus Vakarian headshots don't really kill people. They wipe out their entire existence from the space-time continuum.
*Sovereign's first choice for an organic envoy wasn't Saren, it was Garrus Vakarian; he had to stay away from Garrus Vakarian for fear of being indoctrinated.
*Armistan Banes disappeared from the Mass Effect plotline because when he heard Garrus Vakarian was protecting Dr. Michel, he broke the fourth wall and got the heck out of there.
*Garrus Vakarian doesn't need a Lazarus Project; death is too afraid of him to try anything.
*There was no Conduit; Garrus Vakarian was just beaming his brilliant deductions straight into Shepard's brain.
*Garrus Vakarian's eyepiece doesn't really do anything; he just covers one of them out of fairness to everyone else.
*Cerberus didn't resurrect Shepard so he could save them from the Reapers. Cerberus resurrected Shepard so he could save them from Garrus Vakarian.
*Garrus Vakarian is the deadliest son-of-a-bitch in space!
*Garrus Vakarian burns through the shields of Haestrom's sun.
*Some think Palaven is hot. Palaven thinks Garrus Vakarian is hot.
*The krogan genophage doesn't actually do anything, it's just that the krogan have given up surviving knowing that Garrus Vakarian is out there waiting for them.
*The First Contact War started because baby Garrus Vakarian misplaced his rattle, and the entire turian fleet went on a rampage to find it. Facing him without it was the alternative.
*Garrus Vakarian didn't join the Spectres because you can't break all the rules if your job doesn't have any.
*Garrus Vakarian didn't fight the law. He shot it in the back of the head and then went back to business.
*Garrus Vakarian doesn't step on toes. Garrus Vakarian steps on necks.
*The last thing you hear before a Garrus Vakarian headshot? No one knows, because dead men tell no tales.
*The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Even the worst laid plans of Garrus Vakarian go off without a hitch.
*Garrus Vakarian built a better mousetrap. Most people simply can't calibrate it correctly.
*Garrus Vakarian keeps his friends close and his enemies in scope.
*Once you go Garrus, you are physically unable to go back.
*Garrus Vakarian's tears cure Kepral's Syndrome. It's too bad Garrus Vakarian has never cried.
*Executor Pallin died from Garrus Vakarian giving him the finger.
*Garrus Vakarian always has sex on the first date. Always.
*Garrus Vakarian doesn't eat. Rather, he kicks ass until he's full.
*After much debate, the Council decided to unleash the genophage on the Krogan rather than the alternative of sending Garrus Vakarian. It was deemed more "humane."
*Garrus Vakarian once walked down a street shirtless. There were no survivors.
*Prothean experts working outside Council jurisdiction have recently conceded that, were the Reapers to exterminate life in the Galaxy, all that would remain are Vorcha and Garrus Vakarian.
*Saying "Garrus Vakarian" three time makes your head explode from pure awesome.
*When Turians want honor they pray to the spirits. When they want anything else they pray to Garrus.
*Garrus knows he's in a game; he just pretends not to know.
*Garrus is so strong he can bend time and space.
*Garrus once punched a Merc so hard that his great grandkids said ouch.
*If garrus was to sneeze, the planet he is on would explode.
*Garrus Vakarian calibrated the Omega-4 Relay.
*In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Garrus Vakarian could use to kill you, including the room itself.
*Garrus Vakarian has two speeds: walk and kill.
*Why don't you see any female Turians in Mass Effect? They're all waiting for Garrus Vakarian to call them back.
*Garrus Vakarian can pleasure krogan women simply by showing them his scars.
*Why do krogan have 4 testicles? So they'd feel slightly less inferior to Garrus Vakarian
*Some call the coming of the Reapers an "apocalypse." Garrus Vakarian calls it "practice."
*Garrus Vakarian had all his internal organs removed because they were "just slowing him down."
*Garrus Vakarian once ate five entire pots of Sergeant Gardner's calamari gumbo in an hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with Crewman Goldstein.
*Garrus Vakarian once sniped a man so hard, his body went back in time and hit the ground five minutes earlier.
*Garrus Vakarian can calibrate a gun so well, it needs a cigarette afterward.
*Saren only killed himself so he'd be spared the wrath of Garrus Vakarian
*Garrus Vakarian was actually on the ground when the Virmire nuke went off. He later complained things felt too drafty.
*Garrus Vakarian's favorite store on the Citadel, is himself. He dishes out pain at unbelievable prices.
*Death came to see Garrus after the rocket incident and said his time had come. Garrus looked at Death and said, "Can it wait? I'm in the middle of some calibrations."
*Blind people aren't blind, they just scared of making eye contact with Garrus Vakarian.
*Garrus Vakarian can perform calibrations, while in the middle of some calibrations.
*70% of a human's weight is water. 70% of Garrus Vakarian's weight is his malehood.
*Khalisah Al-Jilani was actually thankful it was Shepherd who punched her. If it had been Garrus Vakarian, she'd be dead.
*Harbinger thought about making a turian Reaper instead of a human one, but then remembered there was already Garrus Vakarian.
*When Saren learned Commander Shepherd was after him, he scoffed. When he learned Garrus Vakarian was with him, he sat in the corner of his shower and cried for 3 hours.
*Garrus Vakarian doesn't care. Even if it was a one armed man who killed your wife and not you.
*The Citadel once had six arms instead of five. Then there was a little incident involving Garrus Vakarian...
*They say you can't make something out of nothing. Garrus Vakarian can make EVERYTHING out of nothing.
*Tali later discovered Haestrom's sun was getting so hot because it saw Garrus Vakarian without a shirt on.
*A man once claimed Garrus Vakarian attempted to headshot him, but it was promptly dismissed as false - Garrus Vakarian never misses.
*Garrus Vakarian is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
*Kids piss their name in snow. Garrus Vakarian pisses his name in concrete.
*Garrus Vakarian visited the Virgin Islands. Now they are just "the islands"
*Garrus Vakarian's calender goes straight from March 31 to April 2. No one fools Garrus Vakarian.
*Garrus Vakarian once won "Connect 4" in 3 moves.
*Garrus Vakarian can delete the recycling bin.
*Garrus Vakarian can slam revolving doors.
*Garrus Vakarian doesnt read books. He stares them down until he gets the info he wants.
*Death once had "a near Garrus Vakarian experience"
*Babies cry because they know they just entered a world with Garrus Vakarian.
*Garrus Vakarian can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying "booyah".
*Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every dead man, there is Garrus Vakarian.
*Morinth once had a mind-meld with Garrus Vakarian. She complained he never called her back.
*Garrus Vakarian sleeps with Commander Shepard.
*Garrus Vakarian cannot feel pain. He can only inflict it.
*Garrus Vakarian does not hunt because the word "hunting" implies the probability of failure. Garrus Vakarian goes killing.
*After taking a steroids test, doctors informed Garrus Vakarian that he had tested positive. He laughed upon receiving this information, and said, "Of course my urine tested positive, what do you think they make steroids from?"
*There is no 'Ctrl' button on Garrus Vakarian's computer. Garrus Vakarian is always in control.
*Garrus Vakarian actually was a love interest in Mass Effect 1. He just rocked your world so hard, you can't remember.
*Garrus Vakarian can make you orgasm... WITH HIS MIND.