News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Damned's Ideas

Started by Damned Eternally, October 07, 2013, 12:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damned Eternally

This will be improved and edited as more ideas spring to mind.

The Tudors

Victorians

Harry Potter
Cannon or non cannon roles accepted for this. Open to all ideas.

The Hunter and The Bitch
Escaped Ex-Forces Soldier being tracked by Bounty Hunter/Special Forces/Cop MxF - High Priority
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
QuoteThe woman the Southern Bay Area Police are searching for has been described as dangerous to the public. Answers to Dana, she is 5"10 with brown hair, although this could have been changed. The felon is described as muscular, tattooed and armed. Do not approach this woman.

Clicking the television off, Dana scowled at the old tube set before her. Surely everybody had updated that shit by now. Wasn't it all flat screens and stuff now? Well, not in this dingy little place, suppose you get what you pay for and this had been a freebie for blowing the owner, a fat sweaty man who's cock hadn't seen a mouth for quite some time it would seem.  Shuddering at the thought, Dana pulled the white tee over her head. Unconsciously she waited for her hair to tumble down her back, then remembered she had cut it short and dyed it black. Original, but it's amazing how much of a difference it had made to her appearance. The pixie cut had lengthened her neck and shoulders, her institution built muscles seemed less defined, even more so when hidden under floral shirts and accompanied with baggy jeans. Ladylike almost. Almost. The sleeves hid most of the ink but not all of it. Thankfully, the flowers on her wrist were pretty and easily explained away.

Dana had got it in memory of her Gran, the woman who'd raised her to be the tough nut, ok borderline psycho with a good sense of humour, that she was today. It was her Gran who'd encouraged her to join the military, it was her Gran who'd encouraged her to join the Special Ops when they had asked for her. It was her Gran who wrote to her in the Glasshouse every week without fail. Dana's Gran was the only person who knew who she really was. Compassionate Day Release for her funeral had been over 2 years ago. The warning on the TV had become a monthly favourite as the Police nor the Army had a clue as to where she could be. That's how Dana liked it.

Game of Thrones
OC and C pairings accepted. AU accepted. MxF and FxF pairings.
I haven't read the books yet, but know the characters from the TV Series, so would be basing any Character on that. Would love to RP Jaime and Brianne's relationship. Also Jon Snow and possibly OC.

Orange Is The New Black
Women's prison. Canon and OC characters welcomed. Loosely based on the series. FxF Pairing.

Cybers/Catfish
Friendship/cyber sex over the internet. MxF or FxF
The two characters meet online, one of them has a fake profile. This idea needs to be worked on.

Fuck Buddies
Free reign on this. Can go wherever you want it to.
This story springs from an idea that work colleagues/ old friends/ new friends/ etc decide that they don't need a relationship. They can just be convenient Fuck Buddies. There are no restrictions as to where this could or will go. It's one of those ideas that can be worked upon with a good partner.

Upstairs Downstairs
Upper class and the lower class. Happy to be either side. Think Downtown Abbey.
The social divide between the Staff and the House were very prominent. I am more than willing to play a Lady's Maid or even a Lady. Your character could be the Butler or the Lord. We could both be Downstairs if you want. There are plenty of ideas floating around but the right partner will help pinpoint where this one will go.

Honey, Is that your Gun?
Husband and Wife spy/contract killer pairing.
Maybe they met on the job. Like Mr and Mrs Smith. Maybe she was His Hit, and he fell for her. Or even Vice Versa. This will be a dramatic, explosion filled, gun toting, humour filled story with lots of action sex scenes.

Captain, my Captain
Female Pirate Captain. (An excerpt from an old game. Just a basic idea)
The Medusa, one of the most feared ships that sailed the seas. Although the wood and the sails could inject fear into anyone who saw them, it was not the ship itself people feared, not even the crew aboard it, but the Captain. In any other circumstance, you would not have recognised the notorious pirate. Although handsome in features, a dark soul hid behind the brown inviting eyes.

Catherine De Suza, or The Snake as she was more commonly known off her ship, was notorious in every sense of the word. Her hair redder than the flames of hell, her skin as pale as alabaster, her breasts rounded and crowned with a golden necklace, the only jewellery she wore. A golden snake, it's head sitting just above the crease of her breasts, with eyes of emeralds and the patterns made from rubies and diamonds, the necklace was a rare piece, but still would not have covered the bounty placed upon her head. It was said that Catherine, had a snake tattoo, in a region most men would have given their life to see, but when off her ship Catherine could blend in to even the most aristocratic of occasions, if she wished to do so. Most of the time Catherine adorned a black cotton shirt, a red corset and black breeches. Breeches were easier to fight in. The fact that she did not care about her ankles being on display made her both an outrage and an excitement to the people on the shores. Those on the ships, knew not to cross her, her sword and whip, were not to be argued with.

As The Medusa pulled into dock, Catherine stood on the deck, her hands on her hips as she watched her men about to disembark to enjoy their shore leave.
"You have until Sunday, that gives you 2 days to spend your wages on whores, beer and bets. If you are not aboard the ship, come sunrise on Sunday, we will leave without you. Bring trouble to my ship and you will pay for it." The men nodded, knowing all too well, that she should not be crossed. Catherine smiled, watching the last man leave, set about heading to the markets to do some hardcore bartering for supplies for the next several months aboard the ship. Noting to get a decent chef this time.
As Catherine stepped off her ship, she tenderly ran her fingers across the wooden bow.
"I won't be long." The ship being a life-long companion to her, lover, friend and enemy all rolled into one. Smiling to herself as she set off to the markets to enquire about a new chef and supplies.

As Catherine walked through the bustling market, leaving a wake of whispers and hushed tones behind her. The smile now a smirk, as she puffed her chest out, walking briskly towards a small tavern.

As she stepped into the dimly lit bar, the dust rising up from under her feet. The straw on the floor bloodied and rotting, the glasses dirty, familiar faces and voices.
"Well, if the Queen of Sheba hasn't returned!" Catherine turned to face the voice, the woman before her a mirror image, but softer and a little rounder around the edges. Catherine opened her arms and hugged the girl.
"Thank you Ali, you are just jealous!What the hell have you done to your hair!" Catherine pulled at the black locks before her, tugging them.
Ali, swatted her hand away. Smugly grinning at her work.
"I painted it with coal paste. I was sick of being arrested for being you! Thank god I haven't got a tattoo, but they hand fun trying to find it!" Ali burst out into a hearty laugh, that made her bosom bounce within the confines of her corset. Catherine pulled her into a tight embrace, all eyes on the pair as they shared a tender embrace.
"What the fuck are you lot looking at!" Catherine growled at the men watching. "This isn't a whore show!" Catherine turned to face her sister, "Where's my beer then? Oh and I need to use the back room, I might need to hold interviews for a new chef."  Ali sighed and nodded, pouring Catherine a stout ale. Bringing the dirty glass to her lips Catherine drank deeply from it, savouring the taste and warmth of the fermented hops sliding down her throat.

Slamming the empty glass on the bar, Catherine nodded to her sister and left the bar, stating she will be returning within the hour.

The wind was beginning to pick up outside, there was a storm coming. Catherine didn't like the idea of being in dock when it hit, but that seemed imminent. As she walked back into the crowds of people, her gold pouch dangling from the leather belt hanging freely on her hips along with her sword. Catherine bartered, well argued and threatened the stall owners, and organised a delivery of the goods to the ship the next morning. Catherine took names, and details of what was being delivered by whom, as she wasn't about to be ripped off by a merchant. They were all told, payment upon delivery. All agreed, more out of fear than anything else.

Catherine happy with the way things had gone, had also been putting out word about The Medusa needing a new chef and that she would be in the Nag's Brew holding interviews, she set off back to the pub to drink and sort out her staffing problem.

Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Damned Eternally

Updated with ideas. Will work on them soon.
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.