In the mind of a Spartan

Started by Sparta Belle, December 04, 2009, 02:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparta Belle

~College Life~
A female freshman(my character) has just moved away from her farm for a large college. She runs into an older guy (your character) from the city of the college or one of similar size(not a small town, somewhere like Chicago) who begins to show her the ropes. A friendship or more can be established.

~At the bar~
A 21 year-old woman is at the bar when she(my character) and a guy(your character) meet. They meet because of a bet she has lost with her friends. Her friends are the ones that actually spot you (Their part will be short  and within the first post from me most likely, after that they may be minor characters)She hasn't been with anybody in a long time and they hit it off. She will be asking for the date but you will step up and call her before she gets the chance to call you.

If you are interested in a story with me please send me a PM with the name and general description of your character and a paragraph of your characters background as a sample of your writing. I am interested in those that like to put a story into their posts(not a big fan of one-liners).

Absences & Apologies <----Updated 09/2015
In the mind of a Spartan<----Updated!!!(09/2015)

Lunarking

Name: Matt Sesler
sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
History: Came from Boston to further his learning in the agriculture business but still has complete city in him.

Sparta Belle

Seeing as I'm now returning after a few years absence I guess it would only be appropriate to update my ideas page. I would still like to do my original ideas as I never really got to play them out. I have a few new ones as well.

My Requirements of a writing partner:
1. You must be willing to write a decent reply. I understand that sometimes just a few words is all that can be said. On a regular basis I would want at least a paragraph if not more.
2. Proper Grammar. Unless you're using improper grammar to embelish the story I really dislike improper grammar. I'm quite the stickler.
3. Please proof read. I know that we, being the humans we are will make some mistakes and that is fine. However, please proof read your writing to minimize these mistakes.
4. Be honest. If you don't like something or where the story is going, tell me. I want both parties to enjoy the story so we need to communicate with each other.

~College Life~
A female freshman(my character) has just moved away from her farm for a large college. She runs into an older guy (your character) from the city of the college or one of similar size(not a small town, somewhere like Chicago) who begins to show her the ropes. A friendship or more can be established.

~At the bar~
A 21 year-old woman is at the bar when she(my character) and a guy(your character) meet. They meet because of a bet she has lost with her friends. Her friends are the ones that actually spot you (Their part will be short  and within the first post from me most likely, after that they may be minor characters)She hasn't been with anybody in a long time and they hit it off. She will be asking for the date but you will step up and call her before she gets the chance to call you.

~A New Place~
My character, a 24 year old woman has up and moved her and her kids across the country. Her family pushed her away after she decided to not follow in her mothers footsteps and become a house wife. Anna has decided to move out to the middle of no where so that she can start new away from her family. She doesn't need the pressure after shes already failing in her mothers eyes and shes just lost her husband to a tragic plane crash. Then she meets your character. The local cow farmer that lends a hand to her.

~Becoming a Princess~
Your character is a prince of some small unknown country. He must find a wife in order to take the thrown from his father. His parents have set him up on multiple blind dates(would even be willing to play a few of these out to add interest to the story) but none have panned out the way he wants. So he takes things into his own hands. He goes to the local hang out but still comes up empty. He finds my character(Errabella) while he is on vacation. The only problem is that I am his room maid at the hotel they are staying at. He finds ways to leave me messages without his family finding out and eventually we meet up somewhere.
Absences & Apologies <----Updated 09/2015
In the mind of a Spartan<----Updated!!!(09/2015)