Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luna146

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Nico

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Wolf O Donnel

7 Now THAT is a "Come Hither" look.

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Wolf O Donnel

8 Love all the jewelry and the look in her eyes.

luna146

RampantDesires

I've got the Wayne's World "foxy lady" scene playing in my head now :P So I have to give you an 8 for that!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Deamonbane

Rampant's blindfolds always get a 10 from me
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Nico

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Merry Gentry

Story Tale

10 for those wings.

*edits because I was looking at the first page, lol*

Nico

Rhedyn

9! The only reason it didn't get a 10 is because gif avatars make me feel a little motion sick when they move side to side like that >.>

luna146

yesiroleplay

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Nico

RampantDesires

20 kinds of swoon, Nic has a blindfold pic?  Sadly I can only give you a 10 :D

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->