News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Nine. To be honest, I like this one a little more than your last one.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

No one can predict what happens in the dark. Ten. It's Monica Bellucci.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Beguile's Mistress

10 - There's a lot of power there on both sides.

Despairs

Ten. When you get a chance visit the what does the avatar above you make you think of thread.

Deamonbane

7. Not my favorite of yours, but it is very... aherm, interesting :P
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Neithriel

My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Captain Maltese

Oooh. Eight. Love that finger in mouth thing. Would have made it a 10 if I could see her eyes.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Ten, actually. You look good in bondage.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

Captain Maltese

When did you become a flirt, DD? Heh.

8. All respect to Bruce Lee's martial skills but erotically speaking I have seen cars I'd rather make out with.

However, this gives me an idea. PM coming.

Despairs

I have my moments, just like everyone else.  Still a ten from me. It's the guy from James Bond, tomorrow never dies.

Deamonbane

Kind of a vague reference. He had barely a cameo appearance there. I know him better as Gerard Butler, from Phantom of the Opera and 300

Bruce. Motherfucking. Lee
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Despairs

Verasaille

6, mysterious, but a little hard to see
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Despairs

That's just it my dear, it's the entire image, minus a little cropping and resizing. Nine.

Nico

RampantDesires

Have I ever been able to give one of Nic's avatars less than a 10?

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Beguile's Mistress

Despairs

RampantDesires

I really quite like the simplicity of this one. 9!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Rhedyn

Black and white, sensual to boot... 10

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen