Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Despairs

willow

Despairs

willow

Nico

Captain Maltese

8. The picture is great, I just wish I could see the lower face better. He is beautiful in his moment of giving in to passion.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

willow

Neithriel

My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Dez

10 --  because, well... it's Bane!!!

King Serperior

10 - Oooo, very nice indeed!  I love her eyes!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Deamonbane

You always have great avatars, KS...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Nico

Despairs

Rhedyn

Six, it's size makes it a little awkward to see properly.

Verasaille

9! I love the imagery and the beaded dreads.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Despairs

willow

Captain Maltese

10. That South Pacific skin tone, the lingerie and that look in her eyes, are a combo that rings all of my bells.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Aida Rose

Deamonbane