The Pack: Post Apocalyptic Raiders

Started by Urbanzorro, May 22, 2010, 11:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

IC

Even though it was only 10 years ago no one can remember why the bombs first fell, or who they first began to fall upon, and in all honesty....I doubt we ever will, not that it matters, we know that the bombs fell, the ground shook, and the cities crumbled. In a single day...Washington, New York, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, even here.....what once was called Texas all gone. Those of us who survived were forced to adapt to a new life in a new world. A world where gasoline and oil were worth more than gold. A world where the rule of law no longer existed and the only law was rule by strength. We had to build new townships out of the wreckage of our old cities, scrape up what ever fuel we could. And simply try to survive. But some of us chose a different path....some of use chose to take what and who we wanted, to live of the body of the old world, to raid from one town to the next. Know simply as the raiders these men and women are feared across the land.

OOC

Ok, so this is my idea for a post apocalyptic raiders and captives game. The raiders will have settled into a nomadic lifestyle. Travelling from village to village raiding and taking what they need then moving on giving each town enough time to grow back a bit before hitting it again. The storyline will follow a specific band of these raiders on their misadventures through the wastelands. Players will be allowed to have characters who are either raiders or captives. As far as numbers go I'm looking for about 5 raiders (including myself) and 7-8 captives  I'm willing to start the game with as little as 2 raiders and 3 captives. Both captives and raiders can be either male or female characters. And as always I don't care what sex you really are with respect to what sex you want to play. The basic plot will follow them as they raid different villages, come into contact with new dangers, compete with rival gangs, ect. I haven't decided if each raider will be able to have his/her own captive or if the captives will be communal property. Any thoughts/suggestions on this would be GREATLY appreciated. Hopefully this generates some interest. Also each raider will need to have their on mode of transportation, this can be anything as long as it fits with the theme I.e. no super shiny mech suits/ crazy helicopters though the whole 'whirlybird' from Mad Max is 100 percent acceptable. Each raider will have a job in the gang, the list of jobs is as follows

Leader:
2nd In command:
Mechanic:
Driver of Captives' Vehicle:
Driver of Fuel Carrying Vehicle:

And here is the character sheet

Name:
Status(Captive or Raider):
Character's Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes)
Vehicle(If a Raider):
Position in the gang (If a Raider):
Bio:
Player's Limits: (What you DON'T want to happen to your character.)
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

sinoraa

Ho ho ho, you've done it again urban. Will be getting to work on something soon

Urbanzorro

Thanks, though what do you mean I've done it again?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

sinoraa

I like your ideas ^^, simple but you put effort into it.

Urbanzorro

Thanks :D I've noticed that if you get over complicated the games can be harder to get going. ALSO it should be noted that this game will be 100 percent freeform. I already have a semi-system game going and I'm not crazy enough to try running two.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

elfguy

Name: Jessica

Looks(Image preferred):

Character's Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes) Bi

Vehicle(If a Raider): Motorbike

Position in the gang (If a Raider): 2nd in command

Bio: Jessica is a ruthless person. Ever since she was a little girl, she's been attracted to guns and violence. She respects strength and despises weakness. To her, a world where the strong dominate and the weak are reduced to slavery, is the way it should be. She is skilled with her blade, hand to hand combat, and her handguns. Having been raised by her mother, after her father was killed in a road accident, she learned to take care of herself very fast, and never expects others to support her. Jessica will always think of herself first, and her friends second.

Player's Limits: (What you DON'T want to happen to your character.) death
----

Urbanzorro

Name Joe Andros
Status Raider
Age 28
Looks

Sexuality: Hetero-flexible
Vehicle:

Joe's old muscle car affectionately named 'Dana' it was the first thing he bought back before the war, and it has saved his ass more than once when a quick getaway was needed. Joe's car is his most prized possession. He has considered adding a gun to it's body but so far hasn't found one that he likes.

Position In Gang: Leader

Bio: Joe was just 18 when the war hit, he'd been living on his own since the age of 16 so when the shit started to hit the fan he had nothing holding him back, he jumped into Dana and sped away from his home city as fast as the car would carry him, leaving his apartment and his girl friend at the time behind. He managed to get a safe distance before the conflict broke out. And as such he stayed alive. as the people in the one horse town he had stopped at began to plan how they would survive Joe realized that people were going to wind up going back to farming and scavenging. Realizing this wasn't for him he decided that he'd simply take what he wanted. And with that he grabbed his revolver, walked right over to the town store, shot the owner of the store took some food, filled up Dana and drove right out of town. He's been following the same mode of operation ever since.

He has little to no regard for those around him and gives them no real thought other than how they will effect his plans and desires, furthermore he realizes that now the only real power is having the ability to kill and keep yourself from being killed, he has that power and has no qualms about using it.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

Name: Cassie
Looks:

Character's Sexuality: Straight, not that I think she'll get much choice...
Vehicle: Max, a three year old palomino gelding.

Bio: Cassie doesn't remember much about before the war, she was only nine at the time, though she does recall the ranch being surrounded by lush hardwood forests and playing in the brook in the valley below the house. Daddy's ranch, the 'Straight Eight' was up a trail called Ranch Road 2341 off a windy bubbling strip of two-lane blacktop; State Road 29. West of the ranch is Buchanan Lake, the water there is still clean. The nearest township of any size is Burnet out north east where old U.S. 281 coming down from the north cuts across State 29 though New Burnet has shifted a klick or two further north due to the mess at the old town centre left by the battle around Kate Craddock Field between a National Guard company and a local private militia that wanted their guns and ammo. Still lots of unexploded mines in the old town and booby traps, so few venture there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=burnet,+tx&fb=1&gl=us&ei=_cf6S-HiDoPwM-C3kcQO&ved=0CBgQpQY&view=map&geocode=FV5V1QEdeicl-g&split=0&sll=30.750022,-98.234330&sspn=0.071001,0.052310&iwloc=A&sa=Xl

With Mom having died two years back Cassie, her Daddy and brother Todd now scrape a living at the Straight Eight. Occasionally drifters come through, and traders and they swap gossip and tins of beans and tools. Once a month the three of them go into New Burnet to stop at Carl Breckinridge's Trading Post and stock up on food and sell iron and leather worked goods the family makes at its home built forge.
Today however would choose to be a bad day to go shopping. A very bad day...

Cassie is an ordinary girl. She missed out on an old world education so her reading and writing isn't great, though enough to get by. She's tough though and streetwise, a superb horsewoman and good with a gun. She knows all the tricks of being out in the wilds and badlands, can hunt, cook and make useful belts and bags out of the skin of whatever she shot and ate. She can work wood and metal and now that Daddy is getting old she and Todd plan to move into New Burnet so the family is around more people and they can set up a blacksmiths and leatherworking store.

Player's Limits: Death, non-sexual torture, gore, vore, cannibalism, hard-drugs (injecting), watersports, scat (all other anal is fine though).

Note: I just changed my mind about depicting incest in RPs, so lets go for it!

Sanai

Name: John Tennant
Looks(Image preferred):
Character's Sexuality: Heterosexual
Vehicle: (Repaired/modified multiple times to keep it roadworthy. Prone to mechanical failures due to abuse)
Weapon:  (Retained from being a soldier. In decent condition.)
Bio: John was 19 when the war started, a young private in the american army, freshly out of boot camp, having been rushed through in the lead up to the war. When the bombs started falling, he and the platoon he was in were quickly rounded up by mp's and pressed into service to try and maintain order in the panic. Many of them died. As several nuclear mushroom clouds rose over Texas, John and the others who were still alive in the squad sought shelter. When they emerged, the world had changed. At first, they stuck together, for 6 years. The radiation, the wasteland, the struggle for survival killed some. Raiders and dissension killed others. Soon, John was forced to leave his group, and set out alone, on a motorcycle with a tank full of gas. He has been wandering the wastes ever since. It is 4 years now, since he seperated himself from his fellow soldiers, and John is no longer the man he used to be.
Player's Limits: Scat, Anal, anything with male genetalia, watersports, inflation. Anything else is good.

You raider folk dont mind someone who will be nice and tricky for you to catch?
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Urbanzorro

I like all the characters so far :D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

I hope my girl's specific location in Snyder isn't a problem. It can easily be changed if you wanted to set the action somewhere else.

Urbanzorro

I haven't decided on a specific location yet, also my idea is for the raiders to be a bit of a roving gang i.e. going from area to area so that they don't 'over harvest' one town in particular. If her location becomes and issue I'll just let you know.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

How did you plan to structure this? Is the first random town they go to going to contain all the captive characters and they grab them all in that one raid - or what?

Urbanzorro

Hmm I should have specified that better, thanks for asking that question. If you're playing a captive character you have the option of either already being captured or not yet having been captured. If you choose to have already been taken we can assume for the purposes of keeping it simple that you were just taken during the last raid. If you choose to have not yet been captured you can be in the first town the raiders come across, i.e. a towns person, a drifter, or running from the raiders already and hoping to find safety in the town.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CrazyIvan

Name: Steve Miller
Looks:
Character's Sexuality: heterosexual
Vehicle: I was thinking about a car like this, it doesn't have to look as good as this it can be in rougher shape, but for the general look this is what I was thinking, if that is ok.
Position in the gang: Mechanic
Bio: Steve was not always the most violent person in fact before the war he lived a peaceful and quite life, and was the type of person that you wouldn't expect to be violent let alone a raider. He was an engineer and had a masters degree in it, and he loved to work on cars and any vehicle he could get his hands on, or had the money for. Though with the destruction of modern civilization and the war that caused it, he changed slowly. First thing was to get out of the places where the war was happen or likely to happen. He got in his car and drove to get out of the town and to a junkyard of sorts. There he did what he loved and modified his car and made it into what it is now for protection. He is the type that is fine with following orders and that stuff to a certain degree after all his life is his and comes first. Also he has some training now with guns and other weapons and he likes being a raider, one for the protect, two they get the best stuff, three they have weapons, and four it is just fun.
Player's Limits: I am fine with most things though my character would not be fine with scat, death, and cannibalism

Crovonovin

Sounds like my kind of game!

Name: Miria Sinclair
Character's Sexuality: Pansexual
Vehicle:
A heavily armored truck from the days before the war, "Purgatory" is Miria's pride and joy.  It was this several ton beauty that cemented her place in the gang to begin with, as it served the dual purpose of intimidating enemies and providing a near impenetrable prison for the Raiders' "playthings".  It is capable of extending parts of its armor plating from the sides for use as cover for the other Raiders during firefights, and is equipped with an armor-piercing assault rifle.  Unfortunately the targeting systems were damaged by the time the truck was salvaged, so it must be aimed manually.
Position in the gang: Driver of Captive Vehicle

Weapons of Choice:

When not plowing headlong through people with Purgatory, Miria has several weapons at her disposal.  Though not a bad shot with conventional firearms, she prefers the use of crossbows and a particularly nasty Harpoon Gun that she jerryrigged from the casing of an old Gauss Rifle; also handy for creating ziplines between buildings when the need arises.  At close range she's pretty deft with a claw hammer, but seems to get an unnatural level of pleasure from cracking people in the skull with a metal baseball bat.  The fact that said bat is now permanently bent at a 45 degree angle speaks volumes.

Bio:
It was always a bit clear that Miria was born into the wrong era, though not simply by a few decades.  She was a perpetually restless child that had the unfortunate habit of finding amusement in shocking others; whether that meant with curses or with a boot to the groin was decided on a case by case basis.  It wasn't that she had any desire to be 'different', nor was she making an active attempt to 'rebel against conformists and society at large' or other such nonsense.  It was simply in her nature to act this way, reveling in a barbarism that went out of fashion centuries ago.

Clearly it wasn't inherited from her parents, who were about as meek and mainstream as a young couple could be.  They were distraught and at a total loss, and completely incapable of reigning in their only daughter.  For quite some time she was placed in protective custody (more to protect her mother and father than anything else), prescribed medication, and enrolled in schools that could better accommodate such a clearly unstable individual.

Most of the things she learned were not from classes.  If some train of thought fascinated her then she pursued it with an intensity that bordered on obsession.  Miria had a bit of an unhealthy relationship with powertools, though an interest in mechanics and engineering ensured that she used them more on metal than on people.  By her final year of high school she had built her own car and could both assemble and disassemble an existing one, though instead of attempting to put such knowledge to good use in college she immediately took this chance to make off with as much money as she could and escape for a little cross country adventure.

When the Apocalypse came, it was like an awakening.  The world burned and people went absolutely crazy, if they didn't die when the bombs fell.  For the first time in her entire life, Miria was in her element.  There were no more laws to restrain her but the laws she made for herself, and no shortage of like-minded people willing to accept someone that could improvise weapons on the fly and drive a vehicle as though it were an extension of her own body.  The world had ended, but her life was finally beginning.

Player's Limits:   No toiletplay or extreme mutilation.  Some Bloodplay on the other hand is perfectly fine.

Urbanzorro

I like both new characters aswell :D so the current count is 4 raiders and 2 captives.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

Scary raiders! Cassie will be uncaptured and in the first town the raiders come to.

Urbanzorro

sounds good, now to find more captives lol

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Ok, so after some thought I've decided to ask for a vote on the subject of captives. Namely weather they should be communal property or personal property. I.E. should each raider have their own little pet captive that they can use/trade/ect as they see fit or should the captives belong to everyone equally? So I'd appreciate if everyone would cast a vote on the subject asap. And if there is a tie then I'll cast my vote.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

Definitely communal property for me. I fear the game might slide towards a series of 1-on-1s if players are encouraged to pair off.

Also the idea of being passed around, or being given a job to do such as, say, cooking a meal but have someone randomly come up and take my char without a care in the world and no come-back from my 'owner' is... mmm... hot.

I suppose if a captive wants to be the individual property of a raider and two players can work things out then they could play that way but for other players want a communal set-up there would be scope for both maybe?

elfguy

It's better if they a communal. Otherwise, because some people will post a lot and others very rarely, people will be delayed needlessly if everyone is paired.
----

CrazyIvan

I agree captives should be communal.

Pumpkin Seeds

This seems pretty interesting.  I'm guessing a captive is the preferred thing, but I tend toward tough characters.  So if people don't mind a captive with a bit of spirit and a mean right hook I can probably try to get something together.

Urbanzorro

Sounds great glad to have you along :D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Sanai

My character will be loose at first, and capturing him will probably involve a firefight. :) Give you all a chance to use those weapons. Perhaps he will try and rescue some captives, and get captured. Who knows.
About the communal property, perhaps they can be as such, but perhaps some raiders can also have favourites and even fight/argue over who gets to use who as well.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

"Me, me! Use me!"

*bounces around not wanting to be the last in the line-up called for the teams*

Pumpkin Seeds

Don't think there will be a shortage of anyone being used.

Haibane

*wants to be one a pair of girl captives forced to play with the other as entertainment for the gang in the evenings*

And I'm not talking Swingball, neither.

Pumpkin Seeds

Crovonovin

Thirding (Fourthing?  Fifthing?  I've lost count!) the idea of captives being communal property.  As Sanai mentioned, it would also prove interesting if certain Raiders get attached to certain captives and get angered when they're used by someone else.  Dramatic tension!  Hell, the captives may even try to use that to their advantage...

Haibane

Mm, yes. In fact unless it generates a group scene where one player is slower posting and delays the game I can't see any disadvantages, the communal idea brings up all kinds of sub-plot potential.

Also, Shihong, adore your current avatar! Have you a bigger version, or one that shows more of the frame?

Crovonovin

Haibane

She's yummy. Thanks. Those tones of red and blue go together perfectly.

Sanai

Shihong, can you give me a few hours alone with her (your avi)?
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Crovonovin

I'm afraid she's all mine!  You'll have to find your own buxom bikini-clad gal for the summer!

Urbanzorro

Alright so given strong public opinion the captives will be communal property, Also I'll probably be starting this up some time today. I have a few things to take care of so it might not be till later in the afternoon though. If there are any questions or suggestions feel free to ask away.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

Just a few brief questions come to mind.  Firstly, how long has this band of Raiders been working together?  Secondly, are there any specific rival groups that we should be aware of from the get go?  Not just fellow Raiders, but any surviving government organizations and the like.

Mercurial

Anyone interested in having a male captive in the communal pool as well? We do after all have lady raiders.

Crovonovin

There's actually one male captive already (though he'll be putting up a bit of a fight), so I imagine you're more than welcome!

Mercurial

I'll rig something up later when I get home.

I imagine mine will be somewhat less...apt to put up a fight.

Urbanzorro

The group has been together for about half a year. As far as specific rivals :D I've gotta have some secrets. Though there aren't any that we need to know about yet.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

Alright, that's all I wanted to know for the time being!  Just wanted to see if we should all be acting familiarly or not.

Though, Miria tends to be a bit..."familiar" with just about anyone.

Haibane

That'll make 2 female and 2 male captives which is a nice all round balanced orgy.

*wonders if the Raiders will make the two guys have sex... mmm...*

Sanai

You can try, but you will not be successful Haibane. I am sorry, but the immediate response to that will be my character making an escape attempt to avoid such a thing.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

Hehhe... goes to look for handcuffs...

But, no, no big questions from me Urban. I'm cool so far. Just one small one. Will it be summer? Nice and hot and sorta naked slave weather maybe? :P

Crovonovin

What would a post apocalyptic story be without wide stretches of sun-scorched earth and plenty of bare, tanned flesh slick with sweat?   ;D

Dragonfly7022003

If you need another Captive.

Name: Serenity
Status(Captive or Raider): Captive
Looks(Image preferred):

Character's Sexuality: BI

Bio: Serenity was found buried under some rubble, nobody knows how long she was down there or why she was down there. All they could hear was her crying, finding her and pulling her out she cried and tied to climb back in the hole, yelling bad things were going to happen if they took her. Of coarse most beautiful young women the raiders try and keep for them selves try and get away will say anything to be let free.

Then out of know where she got out of one of the raiders arms and went back in to the hole, right as the last of this building fell on there heads. There were 10 raiders who found her, only five survived, then two more were taken by a wolf two weeks later, the thing about the wolf was she warned them it would happen. They named her Serenity and learned she was a seer, she would at times go in to fits and have glimpses of the future.

She was very week willed and easily was taken by the raiders, and traded by them, she had many mean masters, and most locked her up and beat her tell she quit crying. She almost never speaks, even when she knows something bad is going to happen, after a old lady of a raider tried to cut her tong out, for saying one of her visions out loud, warning her that her son would die.

She was found by this particular group of raiders after she was half dead walking barefooted through the desert.

Player's Limits: scat, Gore, Vomit Death.
(if this one is something you dont want in your game let me know I can make another)

Mercurial

Okay, so here's my question, based on some experience and the question of male captives.

With a group of heterosexual men (especially with a hard-no from the other guy), "flexible" females and a pair of female captives...well, in my experience male captives kind of wind up as accessory NPCs. They don't have the in-game agency to do what they want, and they're never the go-to character for SexyFunTime(tm).

These two things that go brought up: "Also the idea of being passed around, or being given a job to do such as, say, cooking a meal but have someone randomly come up and take my char without a care in the world and no come-back from my 'owner' is... mmm... hot."

"*wants to be one a pair of girl captives forced to play with the other as entertainment for the gang in the evenings*"

Are unspeakably hot. If its not viable to participate in that as a male captive, I don't really see the purpose in *playing* a male captive. So right now, I'm posting something that can work for either gender. If you all think its viable, I can go with the boy version, but I'd rather have fun with a really hot setup than maintain some sort of gender fidelity.

Mercurial

Name: Drake (last name - she/he has a first name, but it's never come up)
Looks(Image preferred): TBA
Character's Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes): Heterosexual, but knows their place
Vehicle(If a Raider): Whatever they can hitch a ride on
Bio: "Drake" is an unlikely survivor of the apocalypse, if not for a certain, now rare and valuable skill: they're an EMT. Withdrawn, quiet and generally unobtrusive, they see to the myriad wounds and illnesses of the raiders and captives while inevitably doing...other duties, when called for. Drake was captured about a month or so ago when the raiders hit a small town where they had set up as a doctor.

Player's Limits: (What you DON'T want to happen to your character.): Scat, pee, death unrelated to the whole post-apocalyptic thing.

Drake will get wholly fleshed out once I/we decide on a gender.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Sanai

I would say no. Just humans preferably.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Ironwolf85

understood... how many players... you seem to have a lot
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Haibane

We do, yeah. Best to check with what the GM wants.

Mercurial, you bring up some good points. We have a couple of female raiders so there may be a reasonable chance the rape of the slaves could be a girl raider raping a male slave... the other scenario that comes to mind is the raiders keeping a young stud as a beast of burden but also to satisfy the girl slaves when they just don't feel like it, or are busy with higher priorities.

The gang sat round in the evening and making the young captive man rape one of the slave girls is equally as hot as two of the girls being made to have sex.

Or if any M/M is possible (or even wanted) I could make up a gay male captive character if you swing that way Mercurial?

Ironwolf85

yeah the only humans I got are all kind and heroic like... if i want a unique raider or dark captive I gotta reach into my exotic file

Crovonovin

My thoughts exactly, Haibane.  A male captive could just as easily be taken advantage of by a female raider, or a could be made to rape one of the female captives (which could also be just as humiliating as male on male or female on female if the two captives in question were friends).  I know that my character is pretty equal opportunity when it comes to toying around with people.  I wouldn't exactly describe her as bisexual...it's just that gender doesn't even cross her mind to begin with.

Ironwolf85

I'll wait for him to answer my questions and see what he wants before making anyone.

Mercurial

Third time is the charm for posting this >.<

Haibane and Shihong, you're exactly right. The potential is there - the scene is just as hot if its a guy and a girl for the evening's show, and we do have enough female raiders that its possible to get passed around. I'm just gunshy about it due to some...previous experiences. Mainly, if I can get a couple people saying "No, you won't be in the back with the gear and the bandages" then I'm down.

As for directly M/M, my preference, kind of like Haibane's is "Hetero, but I don't really have a say in the matter."

Haibane

*nods in agreement at all the discussion*

I too hope a male captive role works out, it would be great to break the mould. Though we already have one...

IronWolf, I think if the GM does want another char, he should tend towards the 'Ordinary Joe' end of the scale rather than being a superhero. So many games attract too many superhero characters. I made my girl a Plain Jane for exactly that reason but armed her with some useful skills that might be enough for the raiders to want to keep hold of her rather than trade her on.

You could play maybe a gun nut, a militiaman, a survivalist, someone like that. Or just a savvy hick who lived in the backwoods in a trailer and knew what to do when the bombs dropped. Then give him some small angle that would make him useful to the gang. Maybe he was a pump jockey for a huge chain of gas stations and had the keys to let the tanker trucks fill up the underground tanks. Knowing how to work that machinery and unlock it would be a really useful asset to a raider gang who relied on cars and trucks to get around.

Take a look at the list of raider positions the GM listed - we still need a driver for the fuel truck *has a vision of the mystery driver of the beat-up 1955 Peterbilt from 'Duel'*

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attachments/commercial-vehicles-india/14023-peterbilt-india-1955-peterbilt-steven-spielbergs-duel.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YbYExMGkCao/Stsql_7onOI/AAAAAAAAHbc/NMZ3CxmH9zc/Peterbilt_Duel.png

Dexter Wiggles

So this is the first game I've had some interest in in a few months. Hope you don't mind another player.

Name: Lindsey Campbell

Looks(Image preferred):

Character's Sexuality: bi

Vehicle(If a Raider): Captive

Position in the gang (If a Raider) Captive

Bio: Lindsey was just a small town girl growing up on her father's ranch. She lived a quiet and dull life, always dreaming of going to the big cities and meeting new people. That all came to an end when the bombs fell, but her and her family adjusted and kept on doing what they do; growing crops, raising livestock, and living off the land.

One day just recently, Lindsey was in town getting some nails from the local blacksmith when the group of raiders came rolling in. She tried to run, but she was snatched up and tossed in the truck. Now she spends her time laying low and doing what she's told, trying to avoid too much attention from her new "owners" and survive until she can find a way to escape and go back home.

Player's Limits: gore, toiletplay, vore
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

Mercurial

Quote from: Haibane on May 24, 2010, 10:46:51 AM
*nods in agreement at all the discussion*

I too hope a male captive role works out, it would be great to break the mould. Though we already have one...

The ladies are persuasive. I'll give BoyDrake a whirl. More fleshed out character sheet to come.

Haibane

Nice. The captives may not be under orders all the time of course, they might get some time off in which to amuse themselves so... etc...

Ironwolf85

Name: Jack Aka "PumpJack"
Looks:
Character's Sexuality: hetrosexual
Vehicle:
Position in the gang: Truck Driver
Bio: "PumpJack" as he calls himself, claims to have seen the Apoclypse but he's not one for going into details. he scavanged an old Fuel truck and modified it for the rigors of the new road. Jack is rumored to be deformed under his mask and coat.
However he enjoys the high life, money, women, and good beer, and this lead to him to go rouge with a truck full of fuel on it's way to The New Republic of Texas and join a raiding band.
Jack has proven his ability and his truck's power over multiple raids where it provides the brute force and cargo capacity the raiders need. best of all his truck does not use it's own fuel, it was one of the "Organic Fuel" trucks produced due to the desperation for fuel. if it's a burnable liquid, his truck can run on it.
Player's Limits: no scat, vore, or child stuff

Mercurial

Going whole hog with trying to break the mold...Drake's a nurse now :)

Name: Drake
Looks:

Character's Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes): Heterosexual, but knows their place

Vehicle(If a Raider): Whatever he can hitch a ride on

Bio: "Drake" is an unlikely survivor of the apocalypse, if not for his now rare and valuable medical skills. Valuable enough that, when working in a Boston hospital when everything went sideways, he's hopped on to various groups, riding with them for a long as he can, patching wounds and treating coughs. That's what he was doing when the raiders took him, and its what he does not - along with...other...duties they subject their captives to.

Unassuming and quiet, he seems to care deeply about the people he treats - even the people who own him. He's been a captive for two or three months now, and fairly obedient. In addition to being able to treat the cuts, burns and bullet wounds of the raiders, he's handy with a mending needle - stitching is durable if not exactly pretty.

Urbanzorro

ok, wow there has been activity!, I'm reading everything and I'll be making a post on here answering any questions/approving characters and everything else Just give me a minute or two to read up.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Ok, first off I approve all characters and that brings the count up to 5 raiders(3 male 2 female) and 5(2 male and 3 female) captives. It should be noted I'm only counting those characters who's sheets are up right now, so as far as numbers go we are ready to start. If someone has an idea for a raider and they REALLY want to play it they can post it up and I'll consider accepting one or two more. There is still plenty of room for more captives(going by my originally wanted numbers)

Next order of business answering the questions posted up here I'll do it in order of what was asked

1. I've played a few 'sex slave group' style games including both male and female submissive characters. And it's been my experience that as long as there are both male and female dominants all the characters wind up getting some action. As far as story goes I'm hoping that every character will play a fair part in the story.  In games like this I'm normally willing to play a male who is willing to use both males and females. So if it would be a turn on I wouldn't have a problem doing m/m scenes. If not it isn't something that NEEDS to happen either. So is everyone's thoughts on m/m?

2. Not trying to stomp on anyone's sand castles but we won't be using exotic races in this game.

3. My original numbers for the game were 5 raiders and 7-8 captives. As above stated I'm willing to accept another raider or two, provided that the characters fit well, and that their are still a greater or equal number of captives to raiders.

Ok I think I hit up all the questions so far. Now for just a bit of direction on where I'm hoping to see this rp go/some GM requests

1. Haibane is correct in her assumption that I'm not looking for 'super' characters, I have no problem with badasses lol, But I'm not looking for characters who can achieve the superhuman/ take down hundreds of people single handed ect. Basically....be believable.

2.As far as the backdrop/ actual story of the world goes I'll be revealing more and more as the rp progresses/matures. With that in mind I'd like to ask everyone to refrain from making assumptions about the current state of government/affairs/making up new republics ect. Not trying to cramp in on anyone's creativity but I just don't want it to become an issue/plot loophole later. If you are iffy on something just ask I'll be more than glad to answer.

3. I'm about ready to start up the role play. So I'd ask that anyone who's available for posting please say so on here so I can know what to expect. For the sake of flow any captives who are 'free' at the beginning and who's players aren't able to post yet can simply be considered as being in the next town/getting picked up after the main raid ect (wont be hard to work them in)

Hopefully I've answered everyone's questions and not stepped on too many toes! So who's ready to start this baby up?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CrazyIvan

My thought on M/M is it is actually something I have not tried, though I have no problem with it, though the way I am playing my character, or plan to, he would not do it. That said I have no problem with other people doing it so if someone else is up for it go right ahead. I am ready to get this game started.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

I've got a bit of a thing for the whole M/M pairing, but as Miria's a bit lacking in the bait'ntackle department I don't think I'll be quite able to participate in any that goes on! 

And I'm ready and rearing to go!

Urbanzorro

Thanks for the input> I'm just about finished with the thread and I'll probably posting it up soon.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Dragonfly7022003

The M/M thing is fine with me,

and I am ready when you are.

Haibane

M/M is cool by me. I'm playing an uncaptured captive so to speak and I'm ready to go.

Just a quick note to those players who have posted up characters where you can't see the face; would you be willing to find a face shot please? A picture of a mask doesn't really help and when the mask comes off I need something to visualise. I'm just odd that way, descriptions don't work well for me. Cheers.

elfguy

I think Jessica is going to be able to rein in any unattended captives, either M or F. She can be quite dominant when she wants to. I don't think anyone is going to lack any action under her iron grip. ;)

----

Urbanzorro

Alright everyone! Here's the thread and It's open for posting :D Lets all have some fun!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69933.0

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Also if you're playing a captive who isn't yet captured feel free to post them up as being in the town/heading towards town ect ect.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

Otherwise, you're tumbling about in the Doomtruck with Miria!  >:)

Haibane

Can we have an OOC thread please Urby?

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pumpkin Seeds

Name - Mia
Status - Captive
Age - 22
Orientation - Heterosexual so far as she knows.

Mia didn’t have many memories of her father.  He was a man who regretted his place in life, who had seen better things for himself and for his life.  Once a professional boxer he had been regulated to the life of a handyman, brought low by a simple set of stairs while moving a couch.  Nothing fancy or dramatic for her father so he could earn free drinks at the bar with his story.  Instead the great Daimon “The Demon” Rodriguez was brought low by a couch his sister wanted moved that day.  There wasn’t even a romance involved in the story.  Mia’s mother was a long way off when his knee was broken and the tendon torn.  Nobody wanted to mention that if her father had listened to the doctors, he might still be able to box.  Pride is a horrible hubris afterall.

Mia’s mother was more of a presence in her mind.  A slender beauty that made hearts ache from her touch and kindness.  Unfortunately Mia had to share those memories with many other children as her mother was a social worker with a love for children.  She loved too much people would tell her and Mia is still inclined to agree.  How the woman ever came to meet and marry anyone with the nickname Demon was beyond anyone’s guess.  The courtship was fast and Mia’s birth even faster as she came into the world not even nine months beyond the vows.  A girl was not what was wanted but that is what her parents got.  Kicking and screaming with all the fires of the township.  Her mother said nothing could keep her quiet for those first weeks of life.  As if she knew this wasn’t the place for her.

The first memory of her father was a joke.  Quite literally the ordeal was a joke.  A fight had broken out between herself and a boy over a simple toy.  The beat up truck had become an item of contest in the garage where her father spent his time with friends and workers.  She had wanted a truck that a boy was playing with and had unfortunately been wearing a white dress just bought.  The pair came back with her dress covered in mud but the toy held victoriously in her hand.  A joke was spread that Daimon’s daughter thought she could fight.  So glove were put on her small hands and on the other boy’s.  To this day there is some satisfaction in knowing that her young sparring partner never had the chance to, “take it easy on the girl.”  One punch, one down and her career started.

That began the early parts of her training which would not last long.  The world soon fell apart then and her father was taken from this world soon after the first shots were fired.  While some might say he gained his glorious moment after all, Mia only sees that she was denied memories with her father.  Perhaps that is why her dedication to the weight training and heavy bag never wavered through the following years.  Mia’s mother began to gather the orphans of the new world together, taking her further from her daughter’s mind.  Instead Mia occupied herself with helping keep peace where she could and working on what little machinery was left in town.

Orphans became her family and her father’s job of tinkering and fixing drifted onto her.  Yet each night the light was kept on late in the garage and the sound of fist on leather could be heard throughout the night.  Much as her father, the dream never died.

elfguy

----

Urbanzorro

Ooohhh I like :D and don't worry if you don't finish her up b4 we leave the town we can work you in as soon as she is done.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

This roleplay surely has no shortage of tough women!

Not that I'm complaining...

Mercurial

I'm fine with M/M. I'd prefer it not be the primary focus of my character but it looks like Jessica can take care of that ;)

Ironwolf85

I gave Jack the position of Tactical and Rear guard because he drives the big truck that's worth a fortune, and needs to stay away from the fighting.
I also mentioned two factions The Neo United States and The New Republic of Texas.
NUS are high tech, fortified cities across the country kinda Judge Dread style. their standard vehicle are heavily armed "Peacekeeper Patrols" or scouts.
NRT is a brutal badlands state that evolved out of Religious enclaves and Millitas in texas. their standard vehicle is the "YellowJacket" an offroad buggy that packs entire vollies of rockets great for hit and run attacks. or heavily armed "Battle Buses" which are mostly troop transports with firing slits.

Crovonovin

You may want to go here Ironwolf, as your post is already being discussed.

Pumpkin Seeds

Yeah, sorry about the delay.  Just ending off my work week.

Urbanzorro

That's fine once you're ready you can be in the town with the rest of the captives or in the truck already.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Michael Corvus

Name: Todd

Looks:

Character’s Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes) Straight

Vehicle(If a Raider): Not a raider but Todd rode into Burnet that fateful day in the family wagon to barter good with the locals.

Bio: Todd was 10 when the bombs that destroyed his world had fallen, shattering his fragile sense of security and causing him to suffer nightmares that still visit him 11 years later. The first couple of years after the world ended were the most trying as Todd, his younger sister Cassie, and their mother and father struggled to eek out a meager existence. The ‘Straight Eight’ was a mere shadow of its former self, bereft of its abundant forest that surrounded their property. Ninety nine percent of their livestock died in the months following the blasts. They salvaged what they could, Todd’s Dad teaching him and his sister the things they would need to know to survive. He taught them everything he knew, from how to properly slaughter and butcher an animal to minimize wasted meat as well as how to utilize the non-edible bits to make leather, tools, weapons, water bladders, and other useful survival tools. He taught them how to ride horses, how to drive, how to shoot, and how to craft items with metal and wood.

They had been a close family before the bombs fell, they became closer after their tribulation following the bombs, and they became closer still after the passing of Todd and Cassie’s mother. Todd was never sure why she died. She had simply fallen ill one night after dinner and it became increasingly worse over the next few days until she lost consciousness. Her last words to Todd were “Be strong son, look after your father for me, ok? and your sister … take care of Cassie. She loves her big brother and she’s gonna need you to protect her. I love you my baby boy … be strong.” Afterwards, she lost consciousness, never to open her eyes again, passing away sometime in the night.

Since his Mom's passing, Todd mainly just focuses on the day-to-day tasks of survival, pouring himself into whatever it is that he’s working at and keeping his mind busy on things other than Mom. They mostly survive by trading some of their own home grown food, hand crafted wooden furniture, homemade metal tools, and leather items of all sorts at Carl Breckenridge’s Trading Post just a few miles down the road in the township of Burnet.

Ruggedly handsome, Todd is a hard working young man, devoted to his father and sister. Although with little time for leisure, Todd enjoys the simple things in life such as sitting on the front porch swing at night with his dad and sister while playing his guitar, or just spending quality time with them talking. Todd is kinda sweet on Sandy down at Sandy’s Bar in town, although he has never known a woman or even kissed one aside from a loving family peck from his mom and his sister but that doesn’t really count.

Player’s Limits: (What you DON”T want to happen to your character.) No toilet play, futa, vore, gore, cannibalism, or m/m action.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Pumpkin Seeds

Had to the background short cause I was starting to meander.  Hope that works.

Urbanzorro

works fine, both characters are approved.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

Whoa. Some of these captives should join the gang.

*has sub-plot brainwave*