Botched Summoning: Search for the Succubus

Started by ZK, March 30, 2010, 07:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Hi all! Been a while since I was around on the playing front. What this game would be is something of a high fantasy bit with magic, so and so.

Premise starts simple with an arcane academy botches a summoning and binding ritual on a succubus (a level higher spell they shouldn't have attempted) and she went on out the loose.

Now in this world, Succubi are not really the soul sucking variety but more of the manipulative hedonists that tend to set up shop and lead underground clubs and such. If they were bound to a previous demon of stronger stature, then they'd be in the soul suckin' bargaining bit.

An arcane initiate and a personal guard (either gender is fine for both) are sent on a quest to find said Succubus that has escaped and are given directions to the seediest part of the city.

Now this game is obviously going to be sexually orientated, but that is not that will all happen. I want to put some things in there along the way as NPCs and such, so, I'll be manning the helm of this boat's passengers (NPCs).

All I require is coherent and detailed RP, one paragraph minimum on terms of play so no one or two sentences.

Please post in this board if interested. Only seeking two partners, but if more really want to play, I might increase it to a higher cap.

As for the succubus on the loose. Here is her picture. NSFW

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/zulokitty/demongirl1.jpg
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Cardwolf

Alright, I'm interested in being the Arcane initiate, though I'd like to know just how much magic could I use?

ZK

Basic rudimentary stuff. Like maybe a low level fire spell, utility (like light) and so on spell. Nothing that you could like seriously melt faces and conquer empires with.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Cardwolf

I'm good with that...So a low level binding spell equivalent to actual handcuffs would be fine?

ZK

More like a binding circle, not handcuffs. Initiate could only do low level spells, so he/she would be equipped with binding ritual equipment and magic scrolls. Guardian(s) are there for violence. Cause Succubi tend to get a horde of baddies with them.

Wolfy

ooh, ooh..I call the guardian..:D...

Now to make a male or female guardian..hmm...

Wolfy

HMm..or she could be a Futa...and hide the penis through magic...thought that would require both of you being ok with Futas...

ZK

I'm fine with it, but not sure about the other.

And interesting picture. Mitsuru and Yukari together. :D

Wolfy

Jeramiahh

Mm, too bad I found this too late; I've had a character who's fit the guardian perfectly who's been itching at the back of my mind for a while. =P
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Alric Sanosake

I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

LIAR

ZK

Seeing as I have a busy work schedule this week. I'll try my best to post it ASAP for character thread. Possibly after work tonight.

Wolfy

ZK

Know what's funny? I used to have the Goddess title actually. :D

ZK

ZK

Sorry for lack of posting, I've been busy in the real world. Getting to it ASAP as we speak of now.

ZK