Pure of blood. [Incest/Harem/(Impregnation??)] Interest check

Started by lillisa, March 04, 2017, 11:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azee

I'm interested in playing a daughter if there is a slot. If not I could be a cousin or someone like that if you open the family for additional members.

Tamhansen

I think all daughter slots are filled, but slots for cousins are definitely open. Too be honest I have no objection with having a fourth daughter either, if nobody has objections. Feel free to make a character. Due to the nature of the Mastersons, family relations are a bit different anyways.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Rog the Rake

Hello, if there is an opening for a male, I would enjoy participating, please let me know if this is the case and I can then work up a Sheet to send VIA PM for approval.

It seems to me there is an opening or two as from reading below there has been at lest one person withdrawing, but I want to make certain before going to any trouble..

Thanks

Selenity Rose

I'll be filling out my daughter sheet soon. I caught a bug so am a little under the weather atm.

SlipperySue

IC INFO

Name:  Alexandra 'Alex' Masterton
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Preferred Position: Bottom with men, versatile with women

OOC INFO

Face Claim:  Lisa Edelstein
On's & Off's On's Pregnancy, Rough Sex, Anal Sex, Lactation Off's Scat, Pee and other bodily waste

Alexandra was brought up with Daniel, the pair being cousins before being husband and wife.  Alex's father was Daniel's father's brother, and the elder Mastertons had always thought that the couple were made for each other and the strength of the bloodline.  It was therefore fortunate that Alex's first crush was her handsome cousin. 

She fell pregnant with Cassidy shortly after the couple started dating, and only a couple of months after her 16th birthday.  Despite having five children, Alex was not a woman designed to be a housewife, she is after all a Masterton.  Between pregnancies she obtained her law degree and qualified for the bar, joining the family law firm as a litigator.

Now with her body clock ticking loudly towards menopause, she is focusing on having one or two more children, before nature takes it final course.

lillisa

Quote from: Azee on March 08, 2017, 11:54:07 AM
I'm interested in playing a daughter if there is a slot. If not I could be a cousin or someone like that if you open the family for additional members.

As Tam said, there'll always be openings for cousins. Feel free to fill one out, and join us.

Quote from: Rog the Rake on March 08, 2017, 03:15:37 PM
Hello, if there is an opening for a male, I would enjoy participating, please let me know if this is the case and I can then work up a Sheet to send VIA PM for approval.

It seems to me there is an opening or two as from reading below there has been at lest one person withdrawing, but I want to make certain before going to any trouble..

Thanks

We're currently assessing the son slots, but yes, there will be male cousin slots available as well.

Quote from: Selenity Rose on March 08, 2017, 07:12:22 PM
I'll be filling out my daughter sheet soon. I caught a bug so am a little under the weather atm.

Aww, sorry to hear you're not well. Hope you get better soon :)

Quote from: SlipperySue on March 09, 2017, 12:55:52 AM
IC INFO

Name:  Alexandra 'Alex' Masterton
Preferred Position: Bottom with men, versatile with wome

I love mommy already. Just one question. If Alex had Cassie at 16, she'd be 45/46 now. If you want Alex to be 49, that's fine, but she'd just have had Cassie a little later.

SlipperySue

Oops I got the initial sum wrong and choose my character image based on that faulty Maths, will alter the age but still with the image.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Azee

IC INFO

Name:  Lara Masterton
Preferred Position: Bottom

OOC INFO

Face Claim:  Alison Brie
On's & Off's On's: Pregnancy, Multiple partners, Rough sex, Semen play, Internal cumshots / Off's Toilet Play, Blood

Lara Masterson is the daughter of Daniel's brother. Her branch of the family moved to the southern US to take care of their family's business over there. Lara herself came to live with her uncle when she started her psychology studies.

As her father wanted her to focus on her career before having her first child she is as of yet childless. This is somehow frustrating for her and an instinct makes her have a baby now, that she lives with a family with a different philosophy. She is competitive and loves to show what exactly she's capable of. If she meets someone who is a true alpha and can dominate her she becomes very submissive and takes great joy in it.

Selenity Rose

IC INFO

Name: Melody Masterson
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Position: Bottom

OOC INFO
Face Claim: I think it's Karen Gilman?
Onns/Offs: Ons: Pregnancy, multiple partners/ Off: Blood, bathroom play.

Melody is the middle daughter of the family and currently attending a local performing arts college. In her case her name really did give her part of her life's meaning. She is a singer through and through though she does also enjoy acting as well. She is double majoring and also taking Financial classes as well, though most of these she's been doing online. Melody attends the college with a full scholarship which the university was talked into including the business classes as well. They do give her kudos that even with her clear talent she has still ensured to have a backup plan.

Personality wise Melody is a driven young woman though she tends to be on the more submissive side. She has friendly and warm personality yet she only lets a few people outside of the family get close to her as far as friendships go. She has some slight tomboyish tendencies and it would seem most of her friends are guys though she's made it clear to her guy friends that they are friends. Friendzoned for life.  This has led for their to be rumors that she might be a lesbian though when confronted she makes it clear she is not interested in women that way. She just doesn't have time for a relationship. The truth of the matter is she's got all she needs at home. :P

Like her sister she also plays Pokemon Go. Her favorite color is blue so was it any wonder she joined team mystic?

ClosetBadBoy

Two questions I got for this:

• Is a weekly to bi-weekly posting rate acceptable? I find that when I commit to more I end up burning through my muse too fast.
  • I'd like to throw in an inexperienced guy, but in this family an inexperienced son at 22+ seems out of place. Would a son of 17/18 be acceptable or maybe better a cousin (though you are still looking to fill the son slots)?
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"
Mickey: "She's not silly! She's fucking Goofy!"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

lillisa

The son spot was taken unfortunately a few hours before your post. A cousin is fine though.

I have no problem with that posting rate, but it can be very frustrating to your partners during sexual scenes.

ClosetBadBoy

You are right, there are probably better games for me. ;D

Have fun, folks... I might be perving along, though. ;)
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"
Mickey: "She's not silly! She's fucking Goofy!"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

lillisa

lillisa

I'm goning to put a temporary lock on recruitment.

Catherinehellfire and Gman001 if you're still interested feel free to PM me. For the rest, please see the OoC post. Recruitment might be reopened at some time.