Voters Needed...come one, come all!

Started by Paradox, December 31, 2008, 02:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

You may have seen a similar post in the "group roleplays wanted" board, but in case you haven't, here's the deal:

Remember those old "choose your path" adventure books from when you were younger?

We decided to make one of those into a story on Elliquiy, and we need you to help choose the path.
It's simple-- you merely read the post, then go to the voting thread and vote on which way you think the story should go.

I will be the puppet and the voters will pull my strings.  As voters, you won’t take an active role in the actual writing; instead, your responsibility will be to decide which direction the story will progress. I will write the posts, and Greenthorn will provide options as to “what happens next”.  That’s where the voters come in.  Essentially, it’s like one of those old “choose your adventure” stories. In this case, the voters get to play “god”.  Ever wonder what it would be like to be a GM?  Well here’s your chance.  This is meant to be a very interactive community thing. If you’re one of those members who enjoy reading the stories of other members, haven’t you always wanted to take part? This is your opportunity to take a direct role in the action.

Here is the latest post: Fate
And here is where you will vote: Fate Voters
This will be where you can discuss, essentially this is the OOC thread: Fate Discussion

You don't have to read the entire story to vote; just read the last post.
(Although, if you want the background on what's happening, it definitely helps to read the previous posts. The first post describes Bruce's history and the current situation he's in.)

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Greenthorn

Just a reminder:  You can join in at any time and you won't feel "lost"!

Also, take a look at it because Fate II will be coming very soon and will need voters and a writer!! ;D

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Paradox

The latest vote has been posted!

Please come and choose Bruce's Fate-
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=25556.msg1059260#msg1059260

To view the relevant story post, click the light blue "Current Post" link at the top of Greenthorn's voting post.

Greenthorn

I am giving this a bump, even though I hate bumps...but I figure after 16 days of being buried...

*sighs*