News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sins of the Father

Started by Silver, January 04, 2011, 03:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

There has been a past idea which I did after I first joined this site about 2 1/2 years ago which has come to my mind more than a few times since my return.

Sins of the Father:

An older man closing in on the age of fifty would be at a cross roads within his life, such as womanizing ways and seeing what was finally important within life. He would be well off as a lawyer or some other profession. Enter into the picture a young woman around the age of twenty four - twenty six who was fresh out of college and getting her first major job underneath this man. An attraction would be held between the two until it came to a head. After this relationship develops just a bit a discovery would be made that this was the man's daughter he never knew he had due to his one and only ex-wife from his youth divorcing him and never making it known about her condition.

Where it goes from there, well who knows it's always up for discussion..

Below is the first version of the thread back from 2008, it never got a proper ending and I would really like to give it another chance. So if the idea seems like something you might enjoy, give the old thread a bit of a look over, gives a nice insight into my writing style and post length.

Sins of the Father

Thank You Once More For Your Time..

Silver
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡