help me make a game out of this.

Started by tarlbindo1862, June 08, 2010, 07:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarlbindo1862

TheGerbilyOne

The War was a long time ago, a conflict that eclipsed everything else in human history, nearly snuffing out the spark that was human life on this planet for good. Humanity, however, is like a cockroach that way. At first it was only small little gangs, desperate bands of humans trying to scrape out a life in the ruins of their once glorious civilization.

One by one though, everyone came to realize that a city did indeed survive, New Fransca, the Corporate City embeeded nearly a mile into the earth itself had survived completely intact. It beckoned the remnants of humanity home, to something akin to the life they had once had. There was only one rule, no mutants. Humanity must be kept pure of all the ravages of this terrible War.  Some People call New Fransca heaven on earth, others call it the guilded cage.  No one who enters the place ever leaves, but then again, why would they.  The security drones and cannons situated along its walls keep out even the strongest of the gangs.

New Fransca has plenty of secrets, and they are about to be uncovered.  The security systems have just reported a breach of the walls, at least a level 6 mutation is in the city.  It is the beginning, but of what?

--Small Edit--

SkinnyDipper

Ken was special.  Although he appeared like all the rest of the humans, he knew about some of his special mutations and kept them hidden.  It was too violent outside of this city and he had made too many friends.  He only used his mutation powers in secret so as not to get caught, but he had to make a decision that might affect his safety.  Procreation!  That was one of his mutative abilities.  He was a-sexual.  Although he was technically a guy, another guy, a human man could get him pregnant.  He would have to live in secret and deliver his child in secret, but his race would be promoted her.  He smiled at the thought.

Geradine

o-O BWAAAAAA UTTER EPICNESS!!! i has a few questions. would we be playing as the human soldiers trying to hunt the mutant/mutants that have innfiltrated, or will we be playing as the mutants? *bows before the gerbily one*
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.