INCEST RP (need 1 F mom and possible a 4th family)

Started by Chreestafer, October 22, 2013, 12:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baalborn87

Are the family "relations" already established? If so I may need to edit my CS

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

I mean that my character hasn't done anything with his sister other than "accidently" walk in when she's changing

arthenwel

So the parents start this? Cause my guy is only 17 so he's still with his parents.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Chreestafer

The parents will be said transportation and all, however you can do an Intro post as if you found the letter in the mail after school and read it or something.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Our little family was going to start with them already on the road to the camp... Is that okay?

Baalborn87

Ladia and Jhon. Do you have a preference of a surname? How about Abbott?

ladia2287

I'd rather not go with Abbott, just because that's the name of my douchebag Prime Minister. I usually use the surname 'Asher' if I'm playing with Clarissa. What do people think of that?

Baalborn87

Quote from: ladia2287 on November 22, 2013, 05:12:06 PM
I'd rather not go with Abbott, just because that's the name of my douchebag Prime Minister. I usually use the surname 'Asher' if I'm playing with Clarissa. What do people think of that?
fine with me

arthenwel

If I may give my two cents: I like the sound of Lane for the surname.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

johnw42

As soon as they get their baptism right I'll write our departure/ arrival post, then I'll let the kids post about their nickname's (and other meaningful issues I'm sure) über angst. We do need this vacation...

ElvenKitten

Quote from: Chreestafer on November 22, 2013, 02:21:50 PM
The parents will be said transportation and all, however you can do an Intro post as if you found the letter in the mail after school and read it or something.
Does my character even have anyone playing her parents?

HeavenAbove

apygoos

so..whats supposed to be the plot of this game? whats the character map looking like already?

Harmony

Greetings if you are still seeking a mother role for one of the families I'd be happy to step into my mommy character boots. Let me know.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Harmony on November 23, 2013, 04:40:25 PM
Greetings if you are still seeking a mother role for one of the families I'd be happy to step into my mommy character boots. Let me know.

Yes, there is a mom spot open for family 1 or 2

Chreestafer

Ello all!
After work tonight ill have a map listing of each family for reference. 

Harmony, yes we need motherly characters truthfully
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

Jhon I'm a lil confused about your post. Lot of info in a couple of paragraphs.
Quote"you know what will happen if I find out about you guys"
. I'm not sure what you mean.

johnw42

Ah sorry, it was meant as just a casual remark about not abusing alcohol, I'm pretty easy going as a father, but still I want you to behave though the limit is hard to define -  edited a bit - hope it's clearer

Quote from: Baalborn87 on November 23, 2013, 05:14:25 PM
Jhon I'm a lil confused about your post. Lot of info in a couple of paragraphs. . I'm not sure what you mean.

Baalborn87

Oh. Ok. I thought you meant about "other" things. My guy and Clarissa haven't done anything............yet. If she knows about hime peeking on her, she hasn't said anything.

ladia2287

Quote from: Baalborn87 on November 23, 2013, 05:33:28 PM
Oh. Ok. I thought you meant about "other" things. My guy and Clarissa haven't done anything............yet. If she knows about hime peeking on her, she hasn't said anything.

She doesn't know, otherwise she'd have gone up and given him a good slap when she found out ;)

Also, six hours of driving? Hope Tom remembered a bucket and towels. Otherwise the journey might take a lot longer than six hours with poor Clarissa's motion sickness ;)

Baalborn87

Harmony

Alright I will prepare a sheet to be the mother of Family 1 if that sounds good , will post the sheet on the Sheet Thread or should I put it here first?