Juliet's Cravings

Started by Juliet, March 06, 2013, 10:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juliet

Just a place for me to keep track of my own wants.

Young Succubus
(Fae world, M-F)
Juliet is a young college girl whose interest lies mostly with books instead of with boys. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she becomes sick with a mysterious illness that the doctors can't seem to diagnose. Sent back to her dorm with little explanation she discovers herself changing. She starts to notice the men around campus, craving them so strongly that she doesn't know what to do with herself. She is in need of a friend to help her though this troubling time and to help her discover all that she really is.

The 'Adult' Christmas Party
(Older M-Younger F)
Want to try a bit of ageplay here. It's Juliet's fathers annual Christmas party with his work buddies and she is forced to attend again. She's sixteen now and as actually been sneaking champagne from one of the waiters at the black tie event. She goes to hide in the seclusion of her little girl bedroom as her father's partner sneaks in. He helps her explore her body, teaching her all about the act of sex. The meetings can progress from there moving into more kinkiness adding bondage and dom/sub to the mix.

Barbarian and his Virgin

(Romance/Cuddle,  M-F)
Big strong barbarian wins the favor of a beautiful elven lady and must now show her the exotic world of sexual pleasure, showing her how to please him and his big strong body. 

The Sunday Morning Snugglefuck
(Romantic/cuddle M-F)
It's the Sunday morning after the first time you fucked your date after the bottle of wine and dinner you shared that Saturday. Both of you had several orgasms the night before, playing out all sorts of kinky fuckery and now you lay spent, naked and intertwined with the girl as the sun rises up. The scene is the cuddle pillow talk state of both of you that leads more to a romantic, gentle, slow fuck in the morning light, drawing out each others pleasure even further.

The Roman Bath
(Romantic/History/cuddle M-F can be F slave)
Wouldn't you like to enjoy a steaming hot roman bath? The warm water, the scent of the soap, the echo of droplets bouncing off the grey stone, it's a complete indulgence. Wouldn't you like to fuck that supple little slave that scrubbing your back or do other nasty things to her tight holes?

The BDSM Teacher
(Kinky as fuck M-F)
Would LOOOOVEEE a dominate male to teach me the ways of BDSM. Virgin or not is your choice. I want to explore deep kinks with a strong dominant male that knows what he is doing. Everything else is details and can be negotiated.

The Rave
(Exploration M-F)
Young woman attends a rave for the first time, experimenting with drugs. The place is crowded, full of lights music and costumes. She is instantly attracted to someone and they explore even further together.

Fan Fic Cravings:

-Supernatural, I'd really love to fuck Dean Winchester.
-Battlestar Galactica, I really like playing Kara Thrace.
-Game of Thrones world.

Juliet

s6xs6x

Hey Juliet. The first one that caught my eye was the French teacher and the younger male student.  Would love to discuss some of the details and engage in this storyline if it's still available:)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

Juliet

PM me responses please :)

The Flirty Stripper
An american girl making her way through college by stripping. She finds herself flirting with an English man who offers to take her home.

Juliet

Currently looking for erotic/romance fantasy play with a well written male partner wanting to play in a fantasy medieval type world that includes some magic. World details can be fleshed out better with my partner. 

I like in depth story and description as well as build up.

The plot I am open to as well.

xoxo
J

Juliet

I am back from a hiatus and have a good month of vacation time ahead of me. Looking for male partners to weave some great kinky stories.

Juliet

Hi All! I'm back and looking for some new writing partners! Give me a shout!

xoxoxo
Lady J