Might, Magic, and Feathers (Adult game seeking female player)

Started by Cosmo_ac, May 28, 2008, 06:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

I am currently looking for a female player to join a yet to be made adult game called "Might, Magic, and Feathers".  It will be a D&D based game.  It will take place on the sword coast, in the same setting that the original Balders gate VG used.  The game will be adult in nature but will also heavily incorperate tickling.  It will be a freeform game, though players will still need to keep track of spells they know, items, equipement, gold, etc. 

We currently have Seara and Dabria lined up for the game, taking the roles of a Ranger and a Mage.  That leaves open for selection the choice of a fighter, Paladin, Cleric, Druid, Thief, or Bard to choose.  As for races to choose from, the player can pick human, elf, half-elf, drow, night Elf, half-orc, but i'm fairly flexible if you have another suggestion. 

Their will be a storyline to this game, so don;t expect it to just be a rompfest. 

If you have any interest, please PM me and we can talk about further details and see if this game is right for you.   

Cosmo_ac

I have found the player i was looking for.  A big thank you for the people who sent me a PM.  I hope you have luck finding a game you enjoy, and perhaps we'll all get to play together at a later date.