WWII Superhero Game

Started by RubySlippers, June 27, 2006, 12:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Pulp Era and Golden Age Theme, WWII

Its the time of the second great war, the Axis and her agents some superpowered are fighting the American and allied way of life. Into this come the greatest team of heroes ever assembled The Extraordinaries. Fight the fifth columne, bash the Axis menace and protect the way of life of freedom and justice. (Save the Soviet members they are in under orders... LONG LIVE THE COMMUNIST IDEAL!!! ;))

Will have some rules but LIGHT and as for powers you are not going to be all powerful. You will at most have a few weaker ones. Or one really good one.

Examples: Spy Smasher, Spirit of 76, early Iron Man and the like.

Setting likely DC but just because I like it more.  ;D

Interested?

Swedish Steel

Sounds fun. Do we create our own heroes or what?
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

RubySlippers

Own heroes. I'll post the rules here in a bit. Busy now.

shadowheart

Sounds fun!

Would like to participate in this one!

shadowheart

Just to FYI and bump it so it isn't entirely forgotten ...  not interested in d20 or a derivative thereof.

Like the idea, but not the system.  Sorry.

-- edit:  Hmm, I see the rules post was taken down.

Rayve13

Not sure about interest yet, as I'm trying to figure out how much time I would ahve to devote to any further games.

As a side note, anyone watching here ever play/read the books for "Godlike"? It's a WW2 era superhero game that was quite interesting.

Swedish Steel

No, but I tried Adventure!, it was pretty great.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

shadowheart

Confession: Never really tried any specifically Super system other than HERO/Champions, and GURPS.  Never really cared for GURPS Supers (though I like GURPS best otherwise).

el condor

Would love to join in as a favorite DC hereo of mine Bobcat!!  He didnt have any super powers other than his natural strength and his above average boxing skills combined with his lighnting fast fists too take the bad guys down!!

As you may or not know he was a original member of the JSA  Justice Society of America!!    So once you get everything set please let me know as would love too take part in your game!! ;D ;D
El condor Pasa always the hammer and not the nail!!  You always have too take chances to enjoy life to its fullest!!  Too seek out new life and new civilatzions!!  Too boldly go where no person has gone before!!   Just have fun!!