Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Fire

Just one small correction here.  I am actually playing a pledge it is a small detail that I may have to fix in my character sheet *blushes*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Kokaine

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Dylan Rios
Pledge or Sister: Sister
University Major: Architectural Design / Fine Art
Played Sports: Basketball (Scholarship)

Appearance:

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 143lbs
Build: Long and lean w/ slim curves

Description: Dylan doesn't care about fashion trends or what's hot right now. She likes to wear what she wants and to be honest from day to day her style differs. She will dress for special occasions but as a student athlete her wardrobe trends more toward athletic wear and comfy stuff. She loves sneakers. Make up wise she usually doesn't bother but again, for a special occasion she will break out some eyeliner and lipstick. Usually her mass of curls is restrained in a bun or ponytail until the later hours of the day when she has a habit of taking it down. She has a few faint sports related scars but nothing too obvious. She also has her tongue pierced and has 5 holes in each ear (2 cartilage, 3 lobe) along with a belly button piercing. Thus far she has no tattoos.

Generally while at school Dylan sounds like any native Californian, however, when riled up her original Barbadian/Bajan accent comes through.

Personality and History:

Personality: As someone who is both sensual and passionate but not a big fan of sharing, Dylan keeps a tight rein over her emotions--or tries to anyway. She has a surprisingly soft heart but guards it so well it's easy to believe the exact opposite. She's charming enough, or possibly intimidating enough, to have plenty of "friends" even while sharing so little of her true self with anyone. Perhaps this is because despite being a woman of few words, she's very much the type who will do what she wants, when she wants, rules or expectations be damned and heaven help anyone who tries to tell her no or gets in her way. She is intelligent and it shows, but more than that she is a fan of common sense and keeping it real. If you're looking for someone to boost your ego by telling you what you want to hear instead of the truth, Dylan is not the person to talk to. In polite company she is aloof and tends to project an air of confidence that borders on arrogance--some will no doubt find her to be so--but among friends she's a little more relaxed and capable of warmth and genuine laughter. In spite of how often she finds herself there, Dylan does not enjoy being the center of attention as much as one would expect.

Likes: Art of various mediums, museums, festivals, mythology, the Renaissance, singing, good ethnic food, yoga, sports, poker, rain/thunderstorms, sneakers, girls.

Dislikes: Nosy people, being assumed to be stupid, liars, onions, being touched without permission, lack of control, "punishment" aimed her way, sharing.

Strengths: Artistic/Creative. Athletic. Patient. Amazing poker face. Protective.

Weaknesses: Possessive. Not good at sharing her emotions. Control Freak.

Ambitions & Goals: Dylan is a driven individual. She wants to become an architect so she will, it's just a matter of time. She also might one day maybe want to find someone worth sharing her life with long term. (She wants love but she won't say it.)

Ons and offs: Dylan has a thing for shorter women, pretty mouths, long hair (bonus for redheads), and curves. She is picky about who touches her but once permission is granted she can be very physical. She likes being in control and is possessive with those she considers hers so she likes things that remind her of that. She likes giving both rewards and punishments. She does not like feet, fisting, being penetrated by toys or penises, being restrained, or bathroom stuff. Outright gore is out as well. Any potential kinks that do not fall under her offs can certainly be discussed.

History: Dylan spent the first half of her life in Barbados where she was doted on by her father. As far as she can remember it really was like paradise being there even though they struggled and after her father got a bigger and better job offer that moved them from the island up to California it was less paradise and more like... lonely. Rather than attention and actual parenting, more and more Dylan saw money shoved at her in lieu of actual attention and the answer 'yes' given to every whim without much consideration for the actual question being asked. Hell, she saw the housekeeper more often then she did her father as he became consumed by his career.

Dylan could have simply gone wild she supposed but by that time she'd already had dreams and aspirations for herself which meant if there was to be any semblance of structure in her life and success to pursue, she had to create it herself. So she did. She kept herself on the honor roll and participated in various clubs and extra-curriculars. She played various sports throughout middle and high school but basketball was always her fist love. Her original plan for herself involved signing with a team in the WNBA but as she grew up and discovered an even deeper passion for art and history she moved away from that childhood dream to one she considers to be both more practical and more fulfilling.

Though not financially wanting for anything, Dylan secured a scholarship to play basketball at University and graduated in the top 5% of her class. She continued her driven ways once away from home as well, keeping herself buckled down and focusing on graduating even while joining a sorority and staying dedicated to her sport in college.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bibliophilia

Kokaine, she is gorgeous!  -grins.-  I'm really liking all the characters in this game.

Also?  I love when a face claim turns out to perfectly suit the character I've created, and they have cool stuff like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFjsSSDLl8w

Yukina

Reia, Shizuka (my character) and Taylor (Sharon's character) are paired up.

Angel Fire

And Reia, the only other confirmed pairing is Emma (RubySlippers' character) and Lorelei (my character).
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Bibliophilia

If Peachy agrees, I think it's pretty safe to assume that Harper and Ashleigh are paired, as well.

Kokaine

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 28, 2014, 03:15:37 PM
Kokaine, she is gorgeous!  -grins.-  I'm really liking all the characters in this game.

Also?  I love when a face claim turns out to perfectly suit the character I've created, and they have cool stuff like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFjsSSDLl8w

Isn't she tho? I've used her once before but when I stumbled across her pic again I just had to use her.

Also, I <3 Ruby Rose so very much.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Mysterica

Finally got some time to work a little more on my character, just have the history to go, but I have to run away for a little while here pretty quick.  Going to a friends house to catch up on some super hero movies I've missed till now.

Kokaine

Quote from: RubySlippers on December 28, 2014, 06:50:41 AM
Okay I have to ask Kokaine is that a picture of a real kitten you own, its so cute, awwwwww.

Missed this before. Naw, it's not my kitty. Just a cute pic I stumbled across. My kitty is bigger and all black and would never allow me to take a pic of him doing something so undignified :P

My O/Os

Crash

For Koka and anyone that likes red heads. ;)

Redheads

And one of my favorites...

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kokaine

My O/Os

Nymphadora

I will do up a character sheet understanding that you may have enough pledges already.

As long as no one minds... :D
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Reia

Okay - since I'm getting annoyed at my own inability to figure things out with Carin, I'll go ahead and post what I'm definitely 100% happy with. :P WIP and I hope to have it done ASAP.

Character Sheet - Carin Moore
Character sheets:

Character's Name: Carin Moore
Pledge or Sister: Sister
University Major: Major in Environmental Science and  with a double minor in English Lit and Photography
Played Sports: Surfer/Skate Boarder, Certified Yogi, Swim Team

Appearance:

Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Height: 5'8.5"
Weight: 153lbs
Build: Tall, lean, light muscules/fit, flexible, deceptively strong

Description: Carin is tall, and at almost six feet she manages to easily catch everyone's eye. While she doesn't always wear heels, when she does, they usually add two to three inches, sometimes even more, to her height. She's very beautiful, with a friendly face, green eyes, and a bright smile that will hook anyone in. She's a natural redhead and normally wears her hair down, either straight or with soft curls. Most striking, and surprising for those that know of her and meet her for the first time, are her tattoos and piercings. While she has several of each, the largest tattoos and most of her piercings, are hidden under clothes. She started her senior year of high school with both and has reached a stopping point. Carin always wear bright colors and prints, determined to keep the Hawaiian spirit with her regardless of where she may be.

For day to day wear, Carin has a laid back, casual style. Having been raised on the beaches of Hawaii, she's used to wearing as little clothing as possible. Carin also prefers to wear swimsuits/bikinis as opposed to actual underwear and has, on occasion, gone to class wearing nothing but her bikini. She gets around campus on her skateboard, even when she's wearing heels, and only uses her car when going out into town or when going to/from the Sorority House. An example of a typical outfit for Carin.

Carin has several piercings, including a few dermal ones. She's gotten them over the years and has finally achieved an overall look that she's happy with. At the moment she doesn't plan on getting any more. Her first major piercing was the double dermal on the back of her neck.

Carin's Piercings (NSFW)

She also has tattoos, each one having some kind of significance or special meaning. As with the piercings, she's gotten these over the years and is finally satisfied with what she has. The first one she got was the one of three simplified arrows on the side of her left forearm.

Carin's Tattoos (NSFW)

Personality and History:

Personality: Carin is energetic and boisterous. Not much holds her back; she's eager, dynamic, quick, and competitive. When it comes to getting the ball rolling, Carin is the best at getting things done. Pioneering everything from work-related projects to parties with friends, her personality and willful spirit is what helped her get Sigma Delta Phi started.

Likes: Comfortable clothes, taking the lead, physical challenges, individual sports

Dislikes: Inactivity, delays, work that doesn't use her talents, boring people

Strengths: Courage, determination, self-confidence, enthusiasm

Weaknesses: Impatience, silly arguments, allowing fear to limit choices

Ambitions & Goals:

Ons and offs:

History:
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Reia

@Bibliophilia - LOVE that video!! She's one of my faves and I have her saved as a potential played by.

@Crash - Thanks for sharing! I have a soft spot for redheads!

And an update on the list - let me know if there's anything else. :D (I'll add character names once I have a chance to really sit down and read through everything again.)

Player/Character List
Sisters

#     Player                          Character            Status           Paired With     

1Bibliophilia-CS SubmittedPeachyPie
2Kokaine-CS Submitted WIP-
3Reia-CS Submitted WIP-
4RubySlippers-CS Submitted WIPAngel Fire
5Sharon-CS SubmittedYugishogun

Pledges

#     Player                          Character            Status           Paired With     

1Angel Fire-CS Submitted WIPRubySlippers
2Frozen Star-CS Not Submitted-
3Kimmy-CS Not Submitted-
4la dame en noir-CS Submitted WIP-
5Mysterica-CS Submitted WIP-
6Nymphadora-Interested-
7PeachyPie-CS Submitted WIPBibliophilia
8Praetoria-CS Not Submitted-
9Yugishogun-CS SubmittedSharon

Any Role

1Strangefate---
2vin26m---
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

-gives Reia cookies and balloons for being awesome.-  You rock.

Crash

@Reia - Yeah I share your and Koka's interest there.

I was even contemplating trying a sub here with this girl...(or one of the above)

but I would likely be on the less extreme side and it looks like you have plenty of pledges.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

la dame en noir

I may just end up watching the roleplay rather than partaking lol.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Crash

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 28, 2014, 07:10:08 PM
I may just end up watching the roleplay rather than partaking lol.

And waste that lovely character!

Sharon

Yukina

Sharon

What do you think of her fully now that she is all done Tugishogun?

Yukina

She seems great. :) Especially with what we brainstormed.

Sharon

Kokaine

If anyone is interested in plotting connections/discussing history and such between characters, let me know.
Dylan is not yet paired up but I figure she'd also know her sorority sisters pretty well.

My O/Os