Fictional Celebrity Roleplay - [VAN], but not without passion

Started by MrDisclosure, February 16, 2009, 06:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDisclosure

Hi there,

this is an idea of mine that hasn't yet been treated by another thread (as far as I overview it), so I'll put it here for discussion and interest of possible female partners.

The concept is an affair between a [married] woman and a star Rugby player (or other pro athlete - I'm not stuck on that aspect, I have tried many sports myself so I'm familiar with most).

The storyline should be that the woman is a professional journalist, who has an interview appointment set with my character, at the end of which they end up in bed together. This scene is to be the starting point from which a series of further scenes could emerge - an affair, you name it. Where this is headed storywise is open - I don't want to set up a too strict frame, but prefer dynamic development.

I'm now looking for a female player to play this journalist. The role profile would require you not to be submissive (neither overly dominant), a stylish, well-off woman who knows what she wants and usually gets it. A nice extra would be you being married or in a committed relationship in your role, what exactly your character is like is up to you, but I would love her to be a little on the selfish, and slightly superficial side at the beginning. Not a bimbo, simply a woman who is confident of herself and her achievements, knows what she wants and goes after it with dedication. Exotic/Latin women would be an extra/bonus for me, but are absolutely no precondition.

Further details are open for discussion before we start the actual play... so if you're interested, feel free to contact me if you think you're the player I'm looking for. Any questions, suggestions, input - just shoot.

D
[tr][td]
If you like any of my plays, let me know,
and we may cook up something of our own...
[/td][td]    [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td][td]
Movie Quote of the Moment:
T. McG.: What did happen exactly (last night)?
J.T.: The earth moved. The angels wept. The polaroids...are in my other coat.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Maeven

I sure wish I had room for another game... this one has Maeven written all over it.

But, alas I am struggling to stay afloat with my current threads. 

Good luck though : )
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule