Looking for F to fill in on already-started Pokemon RP

Started by Mathim, August 21, 2014, 02:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

Hi all. I need a lady partner (or guy who plays a good female character) who wants to have a little perverted Pokemon fun in an RP I've already started and really don't want to have to tear down and start all over with. The link is here to show you the kind of detailed posts I've been putting out (I really went all-out with detail and creativity on this one, hence the desire not to let it die) so you can get an idea of what you'd be getting into if you volunteered.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109122.0

The gist is, a vacation resort for the wealthy that involved Pokemon-bestiality resulted in the Pokemon rebelling against their masters and the Psychic pokemon among them taking control and essentially turning the tables, with mind-controlled humans now serving the Pokemon's sexual desires rather than the other way around. A lost trainer happens upon the place and rather than turning her into a puppet right away, they decide to have a little consensual fun with her before she figures out she's been tricked and trapped.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).