What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

All of this went into the blender: a banana, six strawberries, a scoop and a half of vanilla protein powder, and a enough milk to cover it all.

Technically, I suppose I'm drinking it, but whatever.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Stattick

THEY'RE LIKE CRACK, ONLY GOODER!
O/O   A/A

Butterflykiss

Quote from: Stattick on May 16, 2010, 01:35:13 PM
THEY'RE LIKE CRACK, ONLY GOODER!

Crack a tooth, more like. They're so crunchy!  :D

Eating: Leftover Korean food. Nomnomnom~<3

Nico

Autumn52

Nothing yet my lunch is not done yet
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Moonhare

Nyarly

TheLovelyMaid

Garrett's Popcorn: Chicago Mix

(Carmelcorn and cheese popcorn....delish...)

Sasha

Fresh Strawberries ... with peachy pineapple whipped cream stuff 

Oniya

Sausage stir-up, left over from dinner.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Butterflykiss

A Panera Greek Salad (dressing on the side) with a mini baguette

Harley Quinn

Nothing, but this thread made me hungry.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

nothing now, but I had a fillet mignon with moustard and tomato soup

Stattick

Well, I just recently had 2 chicken soft tacos, fresco style (still Americanized fake Mexican food, but with the cheese replaced w/ salsa), a chicken grilled stuffed burrito w/o the baja sauce (a vile tasting creamy sauce that's reminiscent of spoiled milk and dill - but don't ask me, I think almost everything creamy tastes like spoiled milk), and a large diet pepsi with easy ice, all compliments of Taco Bell (literally complimentary - it was free). I put fire sauce on all the food, which is the "hottest" of the hot sauce that taco bell has, but it's still far too mild, like spicy ketchup.

I'm presently sucking on a "cherry" flavored nicotine lozenge, but I'm still a little hungry and thirsty, so I might grab a diet soda and something chocolate out of the vending machine when I've finished my "mint".
O/O   A/A

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lucius Cornelius

KCourtney

Lots of Strawberries. I just got back from the strawberry patch!

Oniya

Toast with dark chocolate spread.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Curiously enough a crab ragoon, or what they are called, from earlier mall visit. Love them and de oriental foodeh.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Stattick

Peanut butter cups. I'm so bad. I'm on a diet, but I can't stop eating these bloody things. Damn you chocolate. Damn you hell. *nomnomnomnom*
O/O   A/A

Rayne

fruit crepe with strawberries, cherries, bananas and whipped creme. so good ^_^

Autumn52

Quote from: Rayne on May 23, 2010, 10:58:50 AM
fruit crepe with strawberries, cherries, bananas and whipped creme. so good ^_^

Yummo that sounds good....

Alas I am not eating right now but I am getting hungrier by the moment I wish my lunch would hurry up and cook

Oniya

KCourtney