What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Paradox

I gave up sweets for Lent, so right now: jelly beans, chocolate, a Cadberry egg, brownies, cookies, a piece of cake, and something I can't identify that tastes really fucking good.

This does not bode well for my blood sugar, but after I'm done being passed out and catatonic, I'll spend all day tomorrow in the gym working it off >.>

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Alric Sanosake

I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Autumn52

A Gala Apple (cut up and cored peeling left on) I love apples.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Abaddon

Lindt Chocolate Rabbit. Nom nom nom nom.

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead." - Scottish Proverb
"Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party" - Oscar Wilde

Autumn52

Abaddon

Quote from: Xandi on April 06, 2010, 11:08:53 AM
Very Cherry Yogurt

YUMMY

Not just Cherry, but VERY cheery. Delectable.

"Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party" - Oscar Wilde

Autumn52

yes it is yoplait brand and it is fat free and so good.

Abaddon

Quote from: Xandi on April 06, 2010, 11:12:46 AM
yes it is yoplait brand and it is fat free and so good.

Sounds yummy. I just had some toast and butter. Not very glamorous, but did the trick.

Nico

Soy strawberry yoghurt, rice cookies and a banana

Autumn52

Beguile's Mistress

Abaddon

Soon...

Rice and miso soup, followed by a custard pudding.

Japan meets UK cuisine?

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Cardwolf

Chocolate Soufee with a Raspberry sauce and a small scoup of vanilla ice cream.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Paradox on April 14, 2010, 06:39:23 PM
Egg salad and baked beans.

Opens a window.

One piece of the most delicious, decadent, creamy, smooth and perfect chocolate fudge in the whole entire world.

the taken

I just ate fajitas. Home made fajitas, not the crap from Macdonald's.

One spicy chicken, with cottage cheese, lettuce, red peppers, green onion, and been paste.
One slightly burnt ground beef, with sour cream, green peeper and cheddar cheese.
One with both spicy chicken and slightly burnt ground beef, with chunky salsa, ground up corn chip, tomatoes and cottage cheese.

Then I had a piece of cappuccino cheese cake.

It's my brother's birth day today.

Paradox

Quote from: the taken on April 14, 2010, 08:38:46 PM
I just ate fajitas. Home made fajitas, not the crap from Macdonald's.

McDonalds makes fajitas? That must be a regional thing.

Moonhare

Spinach dip and Tostitos with a hint of lime.

Autumn52

Butterflykiss

Fairehawke

garlic pasta and dr pepper cherry

Saerrael

Lucius Cornelius