What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCourtney

Hershey Kiss with Coconut Creme!!! YUM!

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

TheLegionary

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

LIAR

Beguile's Mistress

French vanilla ice cream with macerated strawberries.

KieraHaroden

One of my sons' cinnamon rice cakes.  XD
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Nico

KCourtney

Alric Sanosake

I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Saerrael

Autumn52

fresh baked home made chocolate chip cookie (I made them myself)

grdell

Cocoa coated dark chocolate covered almonds from the gourmet chocolatier next door to where I work.

YUM!!!
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Autumn52

well if I had access to grdell I am afraid I would be tempted to eat him up...... YUMMMY I would give up my cookies and chocolate that is serious for a woman.

Paradox

I just made a sandwich on flaxseed bread with garlic mustard on one slice and horseradish on the other, alternating slices of corn beef hash and turkey breast, and a slice of cheddar on either side.

It's not very traditional, yet it's delicious nonetheless.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Mithlomwen

Fresh from the oven oatmeal cookies! 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Lucius Cornelius

spanis omelette (omelette meda with eggs and potatoes) and a salad

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

stormsfury

Autumn52

nothing yet but I am cooking a broccoli casserole that is to die for.

Paradox

A peanut butter and banana sandwich on warm toasted butterbread.

Mockingsanity

Mudchaser

Spicy beef wrap with coriander, green onions and lettuce

[tr][td]I lack the time for any new (or even current!) stories.  My apologies.

"From this arises the question whether it is better to be loved rather than feared, or feared rather than loved. It might perhaps be answered that we should wish to be both: but since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them,
it is far safer to be feared than loved."   -Machiavelli

"There's nothing sexier than swordplay"  -Stana Katic[/td][/tr][/table]