Swingers - Starting (In need of 1 More Couple)

Started by MagicalPen, July 28, 2013, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Ladondra

I do apologize.  I am beginning my post now.  Just got out of work and have had this on my mind the whole time there lol.  Please forgive me for taking so long on this.  I just got over a cold as well.
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Ladondra

Ok, it's up.  It's not nearly as great as how I'd want it to be, but I finally posted ^_^
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

MagicalPen

Yay. I don't think Luvan is around. Hasn't logged on in a while, so I think we're going to need a replacement (or some one playing two characters).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Nameless One

Personally, I've no objections to Vixen replacing Luvan, if the latter isn't going to play this scenario anymore and of course if the GM (MP) agrees.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Tamhansen

Quote from: Nameless One on September 10, 2013, 04:27:31 AM
Personally, I've no objections to Vixen replacing Luvan, if the latter isn't going to play this scenario anymore and of course if the GM (MP) agrees.
+1
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Luvan95

I'm sorry for not having posted anything. School has taken up more of my time than I thought it would, so I won't be able to continue all the games I have going, and since this has just gotten started, I feel it's easier to give up.
Again, I'm sorry, and I hope that you will find a replacement for me soon. Enjoy the rest of the game. :)
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.