Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

whimpers and sits in his lap happily gives him smooches

Thanks handsome, I love spankins
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TaintedAndDelish

"I can't stop undressing you in my mind. The thought of tasting your lips, running my fingers through your flowing red hair, tasting your breath as we speak consumes my senses. I can hear your cinnamon breath, I can taste the depth of your eyes, I smell your voice and taste your kindness. Your very essence scrambles and distorts my senses - leaving me helpless and confused in your absense. Heal me; let me fill you right here where we stand. Its not enough for me to disrobe and pleasure you in the theatre of my mind. I need your flesh - I need to taste your delighted moans, and  to smell your crimson nails as you rake them across my back. Xandi, I need you!"

Belle33

Methinks you're under a Xandi spell... enjoy it :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TaintedAndDelish

"I've been told that its highly contagious. I'm afraid you have it too."

Belle33

I do, but please don't tell her that I'm obsessed with her.  I think I've don't a fairly good job of playing it cool.  8-)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TaintedAndDelish

Whispers: "what do you say we go test each other's limits. First one to back down looses."

Autumn52

Why don't you both come to Xandiland and let me show you true Ecstasy.....
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TaintedAndDelish

"But then we could never come back...I don't know.."

Autumn52

Your right but once in Xandiland you would never want to leave. Under my spell of happiness and eternal orgasms why would you?

TaintedAndDelish

"Mmm I still don't know..might take a little convincing. That's a big stept to take." ;)

Autumn52

TaintedAndDelish

*squirms happily feeling xandi's tongue in his ear*

"Silly, your supposed to whisper something. Will there be food or things to drink or will I have to hunt and forage for berries?"

Autumn52

all you have to do is wish and whatever you wish for will appear. All your dreams are only a simple step away. Step into Xandiland and I will show you the real life.

*smiles*

Don't you trust me?

TaintedAndDelish

"Of course I trust you... And I'm rather turned on by you too.. Hmmm but I feel like I'm selling my immortal soul to the devil... again. If while in Xandiland I wish to have wild passionate sex with you... Would that wish come true?"

Autumn52

Well me no but a double of me yes. She would look and feel and smell just like me. So what do you say?

TaintedAndDelish

"Oh, I don't know.. It would need to be the real you. I could settle for nothing else. No clone could scramble my senses the way you do."

Autumn52

Well she could tell you she was me. Come on Tainted I need your soul. I want you to give yourself into my hands and trust that you will be blissful for all eternity. You want that don't you?

TaintedAndDelish

"Yes, you know I want to be your sex slave more than anything else.. and I supposes its just a silly soul...but I would know it wasn't really you.. That would tear me to pieces. That would be hell. Do you really wan't me to suffer like that?"

Autumn52

Of course not but if you want the real me you would have to be part of my harem of men. I can't deprive the others of myself to just be with you. Would you accept that?

TaintedAndDelish

"Share you? No, I want you all to myself. Is it wrong for me to want all of you - good and bad, naughty and nice, through thick and thin? I'm not sure which would cause me to suffer more having a little of you while being impaled with envy, or not having you at all and drowning in regret. I'll have to think about it."

Autumn52

I understand......*sighs*

I will await your decision on my throne in Xandiland. I must say that you have passed my test. I would be pleased to have you be my King in Xandiland. I hate sharing too.

TaintedAndDelish

"You would give up your sex slaves for me? You love me that much? ... I accept. Show me the way to Xandiland.... Oh, and eh.. You know.. a matching set of rings and a proper ceremony might be nice too.". ;)

Autumn52

Wait no one said anything about a ceremony. Rings? ummmm wait. I just really wanted a good ole fashioned f**king can we just stay here and do that?

TaintedAndDelish

"Yes, the most important thing of  all my love, is you. I wish to be in Xandiland."

RedRuby

"Let everyone know that they can ask anytime to taste the Ruby rainbow ;3"

*pokes on the forehead and dances off*