Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isabella Vaasco

*shrugs* I'll kiss her as....butt.

Fragile Dreams

Please please, let's keep this under PG-13. *curses that PG-13, when he sees that avatar*

*kisses her lips and slowly walks backwards to leave the PG-13 area and.... <cencored>*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oreo

Ignores the blades, kneels on one knee, and plants a passionate kiss on his lips.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Gunslinger

Gently plants a hot kiss on the naked shoulder 

Oreo

Kisses the palm of his trigger hand, then reaches her arms around his neck for a passionate kiss before he goes back to shootin' that bad guy.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Fragile Dreams

Kisses the lower places that are shown. *winkwink*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oreo

Kisses his mouth delicately, then runs over to ravage all the good stuff in his signature. *ogles*

Tankou

hehe -gently trails kisses from her butt upward to her neck, and then to her lips-

Tachi

Soran

Tachi

Bloody Paramour

*gently kisses his abdomen, lacing butterfly kisses along all of his scars, tenderly paying attention to all of them*
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Soran

gently strokes down her cheek, around her neck, down her arm, holds her hand and gently brushes a kiss against her luscious lips

Lady Annabelle

*Has to do this because of her love for Shenmue...

Rubs the back of her hand up across his cheek as she pushes his hair behind his cheek.  Moves in close and breathes warmly against his skin as she then presses her lips very gently against his cheek.  The pressure and feeling much akin to a warm breeze that slowly inspires and awakens his skin.*
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Greg MD

*is thrilled at the opertunity to make it with a Disney Princess*

Reaches gently yet swiftly for her tiny hand in his, then with his other, guides her shoulder around til she faces him, his green blue ocean eyes gaze in her beautiful browns for a long sensual moment as he leans ever so slightly closer toward her, a mild grin upon his lips. Then suddenly as his lips near hers, he swoops a hand behind her head, tipping her body backward and dives, filling the rest of the gap between them, pressing his mouth against hers lustfully while his fingers lovingly caressing the back of her neck, and the others cradle her back, careful not to let her fall, their bodies clinging to one another during it all.

Tachi

Kisses his shoulder as he stands behind him.

Black Shuck

[Black Shuck: Darts out from underneath a nearby bush reaking of cheap Ewok liqour and plants a sloppy smooch on the side of Tachi's head before darting off down the road at top speed, arms fully wind-milling.]

"I'm winning, I'm winning! I'm the fastest man alive, you'll never catch me!"

<--- insert raucous laughter here :D

Doomsday

mkkdreams

*Leans up and runs her hand through his hair to the nape of his neck.  Pulls his head down and brushes her lips softly against his*

Doomsday

:o

*Smooths out the delicate white feathers and plants one soft kiss on her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses along her jaw before planting one big smooch on her lips*  :-*

Black Shuck

*A strange voice comes keening out of the wind increasing in volume with the incredibly fast approach of what could only be Black Shuck: The World's Fastest Being, and with a sudden leap he clears the road and blows a multitude of kisses in Doomsday Jesus' general direction.*

"I DID NO SUCH THINGGGGGGG."

*...is the only cry echoing in the distance as the World's Fastest Being re-marks his territory as a "Pretty Speedy Kisser also.*

mkkdreams

*nuzzles the bear and places a kiss between his ears*

Soran

* Takes her hand and gently brushes his lips against the back of it while looking deep into her eyes*

(I have the sudden urge to bring my Shenmue avatar back after Lady Annabelle's post) *grins*

LittleNekodemon

walks up to him and slowly leans up against you and kisses you lightly on the lips
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Tachi