News:

Main Menu

Gaming

Started by Usani, July 20, 2014, 03:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

So thanks to my best friends boyfriend, her and I are now addicted to Diablo 3 for the PS3.  We all finally got to Act 3 and I'm now on level 26 with my Wizard.  So I stopped and made a new character and he's a male Demon Hunter so I started leveling him up.  I freaking love this game and because of it it made me want to start playing Guild Wars Trilogy again on Steam since I'm only a level 2 on it.  But, I just need to find people to play with on GW.

Tsenta

Normal GW or GW2?  I have normal GW (still don't have the final expansion) but it's hard to play with me cause I'm on dial-up. Lol.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Usani

Aww that sucks, I'm on Normal GW.

Tsenta

I've still gotta get a char to lvl 20 in the starter area for that title...guuh. X_X

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Usani

I'm im on lvl 2 with my character in prophecies lol.

Tsenta

I started from the very start, then just move on to each expansion. But most everyone moved onto Gw2.

Usani

I haven't been able to do the expansions and sadly I wont be able to play GW2 for a while, too expensive.   :'(