News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Complicated Affairs

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 03, 2011, 05:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bostonesq

I think it might work best if my brother was a little older. The husband and wife met in high school and she became pregnant just before they graduated which is why they married so young. Perhaps my brother, a year or two ahead of us in school, had previously dated her (maybe was even the first guy she was ever with). He was somewhat crushed when our marriage was announced but hid these feelings and went off to college while we moved in with her folks on their ranch and I went to work in her father's construction business to support my family.  My character is the type who would not tolerate any physical activity between my daughter and her uncle so if  anything like that develops it needs it be hidden from me and if discovered I would react accordingly. Looking forward to this!

kckolbe

But he is okay with his wife cheating on him?  ~grins~  I'll go with 35 for my character, that way you guys can have married at 18 and been wed 16 years.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Bostonesq

No way...although he is 34-35, he is a throw back and believes in the double standard.

JadenMystic

Name: Amanda Welles
Position in Family: Twin
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Amanda is a drama queen. She loves to act and is one taht auditions for every play or musical the school puts on, usually getting one  of the starring roles. She's been in plays at the high school since she was in 5th grade, and has loved live on the stage. In one of her performances was where she got her first kiss...That later on led to more interesting things with that other person.

Although she and her twin brother are close, they've never fully been into each others activities at school. They definitely have made different places for themselves within the school. Hell, half the time, She thinks that the school doesn't even realize that the two are brother/sister because they don't too much alike. Only thing that gives them away as having some kind of connection is the bit of twin telepathy they've had since they were born.

(Most sets of twins for anyone wanting to know usually have some kind of level of this so I figured it would also work out for hte RP...Could possibly be used feeling what the other is doing sexually? Not sure but theres an idea we could work on with this!)

History: Her first time with anyone was an invite by a couple she was really close to her Freshman year of high school. They girlfriend wanted to know what it was like to be with both a guy and a girl. Amanda didn't see it as a big deal wo told her parents she was staying at her friend's house that week-end when they had the threesome...She LOVED being with both of them. They've let her join them off and on ever since being proud that they got to take her virginity.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

MagicalPen

Name: Andrew Welles
Position in Family: Twin
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Description: See Picture
Personality: Andrew, unlike his twin Amanda, is not an attention whore at all. He likes to play things quietly as it draws less notice to his actions and keeps him out of trouble. He's sometimes been the first person to move in on a new girl or a recently broken up one while all the other guys make a lot of drama and noise about 'oh, that girl is so hot...I'd hit her...'. A smooth-criminal, if you want to say.

Of course, being a star athlete draws a lot of attention from girls, especially cheerleaders and the other good looking athletes. He's quietly hooked up with a dozen or so different girls, not always public knowledge. Many of them would be unexpected of course. But thats the way he likes it. Secretly, he has also had a few affairs with girls who have been dating other guys though his greatest and most secret conquest was the quiet (but hot) school librarian.

History: His first time was with an older woman - the 26-year old school Librarian - whom he had a secret relationship with, and is still on-and-off with. Its purely physical between them and she has taught him many things about pleasing a woman.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Bostonesq on August 09, 2011, 05:31:15 AM
I think it might work best if my brother was a little older. The husband and wife met in high school and she became pregnant just before they graduated which is why they married so young. Perhaps my brother, a year or two ahead of us in school, had previously dated her (maybe was even the first guy she was ever with). He was somewhat crushed when our marriage was announced but hid these feelings and went off to college while we moved in with her folks on their ranch and I went to work in her father's construction business to support my family.  My character is the type who would not tolerate any physical activity between my daughter and her uncle so if  anything like that develops it needs it be hidden from me and if discovered I would react accordingly. Looking forward to this!

I'll respond to your PM, I opened it, got distracted, had to reboot my computer, and forgot to go back to it, sorry. 

Everyone else, there is a character sheet up, please use that.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sarah Morgan

Just to let everyone know, I'm definitely still interested in this game, but I'm currently having Internet issues at home at the moment.  Check my A's/A's for details.  I'm at a friend's house at the moment, and I'll do my best to get transportation up as much as I can, but posting might be limited to a couple of times a week, at least until our Internet gets fixed.  If this is okay with everyone, I'll work on my character the next time I'm here, but I don't want to keep everyone else waiting on me.  I'll go by whatever the GM's think is fair to everyone, and if I have to, I'll just read along.  This sounds like a fun and interesting idea though, so I'm hoping I can still participate.

kckolbe

Sorry, but I don't have the patience for that.  ~grins~  Just kidding.  I'm lookin forward to working with you.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

undisclosedtoyou

Yeah, I'm okay with having this game take a longer start up than usual, since I'm not in a hurry to have it begin right now, so take your time Sarah.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Bostonesq

Just let me know when you want to get this started.

MagicalPen

Still here as the Male Twin as well.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

JadenMystic

I'm still here too as the Female twin. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Sarah Morgan

Thanks everyone.  It looks like I'll be able to get a ride up to my friend's house on Mondays and Fridays, and possibly Saturdays, so it looks like I'll be able to post a few times a week, if everyone's okay with that.  I'll try and get my character done today too, so that we can start whenever everyone else is ready.

Sarah Morgan

[IMG padding=5] Christine Randall

Name: Christine Randall
Position in Family: Girlfriend of Andrew to start.
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious, but as yet only has experience with guys.
Personality: Christine is generally a kind person, except when someone tries to insult or bother anyone she calls friends.  She prefers to avoid situations where there can be conflict, trying to act as peacemaker when she can, while still doing what she has to in order for herself to be happy.  She's not one to show a quick dependence on others, but isn't conceited or arrogant either.  An overall nice and caring person.
History: Christine has had a fairly normal childhood, although one big exception to the normal rule is that her parents have stayed together, while a lot of her friend's parents haven't.  She's grateful for the fact that her parents have stayed together, and wants the same relationship for herself when she eventually decides to settle down and start a family of her own. 

She's been a good student, enjoying school and not giving her parents any trouble, like a lot of teenagers would.  She accepts the limits they've set for her, and generally doesn't complain about their reasoning for letting her do certain things and not others. 

She met Amanda at an audition, and eventually met Andrew through her.  She thought Amanda was pretty, and thought the other girl might be a bit more interested in her than mere friends, but before she could work up the nerve to ask if her hunch might be right, she and Andrew started dating.  Things went good for a while, but lately she's noticed that he seems to be preoccupied, and makes excuses to avoid spending as much time with her as he used to.  She's lonely, and doesn't know what to do about it, or what she might have done wrong.

OOC:  Hope I got the picture put in right, and let me know if the bit of background info on how she and the twins met is okay.  I can change things, if it's needed, or if someone has any suggestions for improvements.

kckolbe

Picture didn't load.  I like the feel of her though.

Intro Thread

undisclosedtoyou

I like your character writeup Sarah!  Now all we need is everyone else's.

And I see the players taking the Twins spot's edited their post's to fix their layout lol.  Should have told me, because I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been looking back for something. 

Also, since Beguile's is the only one to have turned in a character sheet for the Mistress, she get's the spot.  Although saying that, I also like her getting it because the character writeup was awesome :D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Beguile's Mistress

Here is the character sheet for the mistress.

Name: Massey Griggs
Position in Family: Husband/father’s mistress
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Description: 5’6” tall, slender, curvy and toned; dark brown hair; hazel eyes; tanned

Personality: Massey is bold, seductive, amusing and intelligent.  She started out with a belief in herself and humanity and lived her life that way until Halton Griggs married her and taught her men were not to be trusted.  Almost overnight she turned from an altruist, giving woman into one that put herself first and kept her eye out for anything that would improve her situation.

History: Massey was married to Halton Griggs and divorced after 8 years.  She grew up middle-class but moved into a higher social strata on marrying Halton.  There was a mansion, limousines, sports cars and high-end fashions and jewels in her life but she also had an education to fall back on.  She earned a bachelor’s degree in business and had begun managing a boutique almost out of college.  In fact, that is where she met her ex-husband.

Halton Griggs was wealthy, one of the wealthiest men she had ever met, and the minute he walked into her shop Massey had fallen for him.  It was mutual and the two were married within a few months.  His social set was surprised and horrified but within a year Massey had proved she was devoted to Halton and a perfect match for him.  That was until his affair with his personal assistant’s daughter led to divorce.

Massey’s demand for a divorce had played into her husband’s hands but when she realized he’d do nearly anything to get rid of her Massey got her revenge by bleeding the bastard for everything she could.

The settlement allowed her to have a personal trainer that came to the condo three times a week to supervise her workout in the well-appointed gym in her complex.  The training session was usually followed by a slightly more strenuous and private one in her bedroom.  Thanks to her constant vigilance to exercise and diet Massey had the body of a much-younger woman.  Now she went after any man she wanted and she was currently involved with a married man who was the father of teenaged twins.

MagicalPen

For clarification, at which point are we starting this story? The son and the fathers mistress are also locked in an affair if I am not mistaken.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

undisclosedtoyou

Well, technically, it's up to you all.  I have no real preference, since I'm happy, as long as it leads in the direction I want it to.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Also...

*Snugs the BM for putting her character info up!*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Beguile's Mistress

What if...  After the story has a little time to develop the son discovers his father's affair, follows him and then plots to meet the woman.  He might have the idea to break things up but she has a different idea?

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 26, 2011, 09:05:59 PM
Also...

*Snugs the BM for putting her character info up!*

*smiles*

kckolbe

I think it has potential, though it doesn't really concern my character.

Intro Thread

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: MagicalPen on August 26, 2011, 09:07:32 PM
Works for me.

I +1 this idea.  It would make for some interesting reading!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: kckolbe on August 26, 2011, 09:07:00 PM
I think it has potential, though it doesn't really concern my character.

I like the idea of helping each other out in a story like this if we need it.