~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on October 12, 2013, 09:07:02 AM
I knew possessions would come up eventually.... Ok let me start by saying I do like the idea.... HOWEVER.... And this is important Black because I like you and if you make a joke out of this I will have to hunt you down and slap you.... I have in the past worked with characters who have been possessed.... They did a shitty job..... A VERY shitty job.... I'm not a fan of mpd being played out improperly, because I know far to much about it to view it as a game (not to mention nearly being killed by someone with it) So.... Please do it right if you're going to play it up.

I don't mind the hobbit from the LOTR method.... I just don't want you having tea and crumpits with your two characters that share the same body... That gets to out of hand and ends up looking cartoony.

Hmmm... How in the world do I classify? :?

No, they'd have no communication with one another outside of 'feelings' they receive while in control. It's a fight for dominance, and one more often then not lost by the Oracle. The demon grows stronger at night, so in the day it's pretty likely that Serenity will be in charge.

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 12, 2013, 02:51:44 PM
No, they'd have no communication with one another outside of 'feelings' they receive while in control. It's a fight for dominance, and one more often then not lost by the Oracle. The demon grows stronger at night, so in the day it's pretty likely that Serenity will be in charge.

Alright. :-) Sounds good to me, well she's approved so... Have a blast. XD

Snickerz

I figured it'd been a while since we added a new character.... So figured I'd add one to the request board, been thinking about it for a while now anyway.

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Nissa Dilloth (silentflower)

Species: High Elf

Occupation: Knowledge basin: When her parents are unavailable she is the next best creature to come to when wishing knowledge of the territory, the surrounding territory, and the creatures within it. Considering also becoming a danger at the night club. Not sure how her parents will feel about it however.

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: She stands at 6'5, only a few centemeters shorter than her father in fact, with long beautifully flowing blond locks and ocean blue eyes. She is slightly built with soft and delicate skin, gentle features, and alluring curves. Far as her dress mostly as her picture, she wears her tiara at all times, taking it off only for bathing (long as done indoors) and sleeping (again only if indoors). Her dress varies in colors but very rarely in style and she does what she can to make sure the outfit fits her mood.

Ons and Offs:
Ons:
* lovers of nature
* intelligance
* dedication and loyalty
* tall men

Offs:
* ignorance
* liars
* mind games
* abuse

Companions: Creka and Moondust

Black Howling

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Ashton Camero

Species: Cambion

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Appearance: Like Cambions in myth, Ash is quite good looking. He's tall, 6'5 inches to be exact. His body and toned and lean rather then bulky, but this suits him quite fine. He's got dark hazel eyes, though they often swirl to black orbs when he gets angry. Of if he uses his demonic abilities. His hair is black, short kept; but always styled decently. He has several tattoos across his body. His Tribal styled sleeve going down his right arm. Then the time piece on his left bicep. He's also got a celtic cross on the underside of his left forearm. And finally the sword pierced heart just over his left pectoral. The sword piercing it has a viper wrapping it's way along the blade.

Additional Details:

Entrancement: The demonic taint in his veins makes Ash incredibly magnetic. With a stare, he can make women more pliable with him. Men more Friendly, or just get that boost to make someone do what he wants. He hates the ability, but it makes calming a drunk down really easy.

"Telekinesis: Another addition from his parentage. The Cambion can move objects with his mind, directing them at his will.

"Tainting the Light: As the Cambion's original purpose, stated in the Malleus Maleficarum, Ash can charge disruption into the bodies of holy creatures. Most namely, Angels. Built as a weapon against the Host of Heaven, this makes him dangerous to such beings. Though, along with many other parts of his heritage, he hates this capability.

Ons:
Strong Will
Charisma
Open Mindedness
Rough Gems [Rough around the Edges]

Offs:
Childishness.
Ignorance
Selfishness
Demons who give into their darker Nature

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 14, 2013, 03:12:03 PM

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Ashton Camero

Species: Cambion

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Appearance: Like Cambions in myth, Ash is quite good looking. He's tall, 6'5 inches to be exact. His body and toned and lean rather then bulky, but this suits him quite fine. He's got dark hazel eyes, though they often swirl to black orbs when he gets angry. Of if he uses his demonic abilities. His hair is black, short kept; but always styled decently. He has several tattoos across his body. His Tribal styled sleeve going down his right arm. Then the time piece on his left bicep. He's also got a celtic cross on the underside of his left forearm. And finally the sword pierced heart just over his left pectoral. The sword piercing it has a viper wrapping it's way along the blade.

Additional Details:

Entrancement: The demonic taint in his veins makes Ash incredibly magnetic. With a stare, he can make women more pliable with him. Men more Friendly, or just get that boost to make someone do what he wants. He hates the ability, but it makes calming a drunk down really easy.

"Telekinesis: Another addition from his parentage. The Cambion can move objects with his mind, directing them at his will.

"Tainting the Light: As the Cambion's original purpose, stated in the Malleus Maleficarum, Ash can charge disruption into the bodies of holy creatures. Most namely, Angels. Built as a weapon against the Host of Heaven, this makes him dangerous to such beings. Though, along with many other parts of his heritage, he hates this capability.

Ons:
Strong Will
Charisma
Open Mindedness
Rough Gems [Rough around the Edges]

Offs:
Childishness.
Ignorance
Selfishness
Demons who give into their darker Nature

He's going to work with Ebony? Well.... She may not get much work done... Hope he does. XD

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on October 14, 2013, 03:18:25 PM
He's going to work with Ebony? Well.... She may not get much work done... Hope he does. XD
Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 14, 2013, 03:14:09 PM
YUMMY. *Grabby hands*

Glad you two like em!

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 14, 2013, 03:30:46 PM
Glad you two like em!

Oh yes, he certainly gets my approval... I love him having entrancement. Comes in handy. :D

Kiric Rand

I just can't help myself

Player Name:Kiric Rand

Character Name: Jason Cross

Species:Half Dragon

Occupation:Sorcerer (no current occupation within castle rogue)

Relationship Status:Single (Heart broken)

Sexual Orientation: Bi Sexual, leaning more towards women

Appearance:Jason stands roughly 6’ even, and weighs about 215 pounds. The only hint of his blood line is the blood red draconic eyes, otherwise he looks just like a human. He had no tattoos, though he does have a few scars on his chest from several magical duels. He usually wears his black hair short, though he had been known to let it grow out from time to time.

Ons and Offs: Same as Players
Additional Details: Given his blood line, Jason is magically inclined. He has trained for nearly half an eon in the practice of his skills. As such, he has learned a good variety of spells, though he is always learning.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 14, 2013, 04:04:02 PM
I just can't help myself

Player Name:Kiric Rand

Character Name: Jason Cross

Species:Half Dragon

Occupation:Sorcerer (no current occupation within castle rogue)

Relationship Status:Single (Heart broken)

Sexual Orientation: Bi Sexual, leaning more towards women

Appearance:Jason stands roughly 6’ even, and weighs about 215 pounds. The only hint of his blood line is the blood red draconic eyes, otherwise he looks just like a human. He had no tattoos, though he does have a few scars on his chest from several magical duels. He usually wears his black hair short, though he had been known to let it grow out from time to time.

Ons and Offs: Same as Players
Additional Details: Given his blood line, Jason is magically inclined. He has trained for nearly half an eon in the practice of his skills. As such, he has learned a good variety of spells, though he is always learning.

ooooo Nummy.

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 14, 2013, 04:04:32 PM
Kiric....you....*Grabby hands and faints*
lol... You better make more characters if you're going to go grabby handing everybody. XD

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 14, 2013, 04:15:41 PM
I just want to touch.... :'(

*hands drool bucket* This is drool bucket zone, no touchy feelies til they get ic... Especially with Kiric and Black. ;) They might like it to much.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 14, 2013, 04:46:51 PM
She just said touch, not keep  :P

Oh yeah, like you wouldn't like being touched... Come on now Kiric... Who are we fooling here?

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 14, 2013, 05:01:47 PM
You guys are making me want to make a new one.

*giggles* Boss doesn't get home for about sixish more hours.... So you got time. :D

HarleyQuinn

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Utah Incendia.

Species: Lamia.

Age: Appears 24. (Not known at the time. Last documented to be 1,177.)

Relationship Status: Available.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Blonde, Buxom, Bombshell. At least that's what her flyer says when she advertises her ribbon dancing. Those three words aren't far from the truth. Her natural blonde hair falls just beneath her C cup breasts and she has it in various styles depending on her mood. Her body isn't typical of traditional dancers. She's got muscles but not disgustingly so like a female body builders. No doubt that ribbon dancing keeps her in shape but after work you can most likely see her at the gym working out. The only piercing she has is on her nipples so you have to be really lucky if you want to see it. She has no tattoos at all but she loves to admire them. Touch them maybe? Her eyes are a mix of green and blue; her favorite feature to dress up when she wears make up. Her preferred style of dress is anything tight that shows of her assets. She's definitely not afraid to flaunt what she has; on and off the stage. Partly that's because of the demon side of her that very rarely comes out to play unless provoked. She's not possessed. Just has the ability to change into one thanks to a certain Mount Olympus being.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Tattoos, Tantric Sex, Teasing.

Offs: Extreme vulgarity, Arrogance, Whininess.

Ability: Superior Strength: This definitely comes in handy when she's doing her ribbon dancing. Come check her out at the Velvet Mist.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Caela

Harley, you can't just grab them all as the boys make them! :P

And damnit, now I'm considering making another one and I don't even have all three of the ones I've already made fully engaged yet!

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Caela on October 14, 2013, 05:46:15 PM
Harley, you can't just grab them all as the boys make them! :P

And damnit, now I'm considering making another one and I don't even have all three of the ones I've already made fully engaged yet!

All I want to do is touch. Not keep.

Caela

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 14, 2013, 05:27:39 PM

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Utah Incendia.

Species: Lamia.

Age: Appears 24. (Not known at the time. Last documented to be 1,177.)

Relationship Status: Available.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Blonde, Buxom, Bombshell. At least that's what her flyer says when she advertises her ribbon dancing. Those three words aren't far from the truth. Her natural blonde hair falls just beneath her C cup breasts and she has it in various styles depending on her mood. Her body isn't typical of traditional dancers. She's got muscles but not disgustingly so like a female body builders. No doubt that ribbon dancing keeps her in shape but after work you can most likely see her at the gym working out. The only piercing she has is on her nipples so you have to be really lucky if you want to see it. She has no tattoos at all but she loves to admire them. Touch them maybe? Her eyes are a mix of green and blue; her favorite feature to dress up when she wears make up. Her preferred style of dress is anything tight that shows of her assets. She's definitely not afraid to flaunt what she has; on and off the stage. Partly that's because of the demon side of her that very rarely comes out to play unless provoked. She's not possessed. Just has the ability to change into one thanks to a certain Mount Olympus being.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Tattoos, Tantric Sex, Teasing.

Offs: Extreme vulgarity, Arrogance, Whininess.

Ability: Superior Strength: This definitely comes in handy when she's doing her ribbon dancing. Come check her out at the Velvet Mist.

Alright, I do have one concern, with us avoiding the entrance of gods and goddesses, not really wishing to go beyond mother earth and father time seeing as that's the only thing all cultures can agree on.... How much of that definition are you wanting to use? After all, story tells that she is one of Zues' mistresses.

HarleyQuinn

Don't worry, Zeus will never make an appearance in order to avoid all that. That was just her history and I was thinking the older she got, the more she couldn't really change. If that makes sense? The only thing that she does retain is her super strength.