A Witch's Familiar looking (for a witch or possibly werewolf)

Started by wolventears, March 21, 2016, 04:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Alright I finished this book this morning and it gave me an idea. So, here goes.

He was a lone wolf, no longer having a pack, traveling across the states to find a piece of territory not yet claimed by another wolf or pack to call his own and lay his head down finally. When he crossed over into the small town of Moonlit Ridge, conveniently enough called, once he crossed that line into the borders of town, something magical struck him and brought his wolf to attention.

The man in him was curious, having never felt anything such as it before, while the wolf just wanted to find it, to hunt.

He checked into a small hotel and immediately went into the woods at the edge of town. Once at a safe place, he let the wolf out and he let the wolf take over, letting it hunt down it's prey of sorts.

He was so far in his head, that he nor his wolf realized they had entered bear territory, and out here, bears tended to be very territorial, especially after baring cubs. He had gotten to close to the bear's den and momma bear had come out swinging.

As a werewolf, he was big, three times the size of his animal cousins, but not bigger than a pissed off momma black bear. She attacked him and before he could fight back, the sounds of her cubs hit his ears and he knew he couldn't attack, possibly killing her and leaving her cubs alone in this world. So, he ran, and once they crossed over the magical barrier, his wolf was once again on high alert, a wonderful scent filling his nose.

He limped off after it, his black fur matted with blood and when he got to the cabin tucked away in the woods, he forced himself to shift back, and managed to walk up to the door. He raised his fist and knocked on the door and when it opened, something clicked for both him and his wolf only a short moment before he fell forward, face first onto her hardwood floor, the blood from his side beginning to pool beneath him.

Alright, since I see the male here a certain way, I'd prefer to play the werewolf but if I have a person contact me who persuades me that they can play the werewolf perfectly, I can play the witch. So, male or female needed for this one. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile