Wanna Play..? ( F seeking Dom/M)

Started by Belladonna1, March 13, 2011, 03:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna1

Hello!  O.K., so  I've had an idea brewing for a while now and finally decided to throw it out there to see if anyone would be interested in "playing with me"... ;)  My hope is that whoever I end up playing with will be an active participant in fleshing out more specific details thus turning my idea into "our" story instead.  And while I do have certain ideas as to how I'd like the plot to play out etc., ( which we can discuss later) I'd appreciate an equal amount of input from my partner as well. So, with that said- here's the scoop:

For years, a secret "government agency" with connections to the military and high ranking political officials has been conducting experiments to create the "ultimate" super soldier.  Ex-military men, former elite soldiers ( sp.op's) as well as mercenaries and assassins who have for one reason or another been discharged from their units or contracts- are the prime candidates and are lured in by the promise of a "second chance"  at serving their country honorably.   However, those that sign up have no idea ( until it's too late) that they're basically becoming human ginuea pigs........

After hundreds of botched experiments and failed attempts, the agency has finally perfected a serum that among other things,  is made up of  animal DNA.  ( using dangerous, predatory animals such as Lions, wolves, Jaguars etc..) that infuses the men with enhanced physical and mental abilities.  After recieving the injection, and following a very painful process by which the human DNA is irrevocably altered, the men start to display animal characteristics ie: fierce territorialism, esp. regarding "his female/mate",  increased aggression, as well as enhanced senses involving  vision, hearing and sense of smell in addition to extreme increases in strength, speed and agility.

The labs where these experiments take place are scattered all over the US and employ thousands of the world greatest scientists, geneticists, researchers etc..   It is in one of these labs where our characters meet - you,  the recently enhanced soldier and me,  a Research Assistant .  The two are instantly attracted to each other and she eventually helps him,  along with several others escape.  Thus starts an adventure full of danger and primal passions  as they become fugitives running for their lives while she does her best to help him adjust to the changes that are taking him over-   

So, thats it, just a brief sketch of my idea- if you're interested,  send me a PM and let's discuss details!

Thanks!

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!