Roaring 20ies/Speakeasy/Gangster & Crime Stories [Open to all]

Started by Nico, April 29, 2015, 09:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlipperySue

Quote from: Nicholas on May 03, 2015, 07:18:37 AM
Sounds good. That number will still change some, I believe.

There should be a slight imbalance male over female characters as the majority of the players in the world of gangsters would naturally be male, which has me thinking about creating Roxy's brother Gerry or one of his mates from the Whitehand gang, but not totally sure about it yet.

Madame Professor

Okay! So u finally decided that my Hustler is going to be male. Lol! I went ahead and voted and if I make a second character, I thought I'd make a female character so I voted that way... But that isn't so concrete. :/ the Muse wants what she wants.

Either way! I'll be searching for a face claim and working in the profile. I'm busy today but hopefully I'll have time to work on him tomorrow.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Nico

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 03, 2015, 10:09:59 AM
Okay! So u finally decided that my Hustler is going to be male. Lol! I went ahead and voted and if I make a second character, I thought I'd make a female character so I voted that way... But that isn't so concrete. :/ the Muse wants what she wants.

Either way! I'll be searching for a face claim and working in the profile. I'm busy today but hopefully I'll have time to work on him tomorrow.
Sounds awesome, and no rush! :-)

bubby

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 03, 2015, 10:09:59 AM

We'll need to plot together.  ;D

Nico

Quote from: bubby on May 03, 2015, 01:11:05 PM
We'll need to plot together.  ;D
We too, bubblegum. ~snerks~ I just had those evil case of plotbunnies. ~dies~

bubby

Quote from: Nicholas on May 03, 2015, 01:20:59 PM
We too, bubblegum. ~snerks~ I just had those evil case of plotbunnies. ~dies~

You around for awhile? I'll open up Yahell in a bit, so we can plot, but right meow I need to concentrate on getting a few posts done before my brain is swallowed by other stuff.

Nico

Madame Professor

Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

VioletPanda

Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Nico

Juggtacular

I'll be starting on my upstanding officer of the law sometime today.

Madame Professor

MaverickKane

Madame Professor

Mkay. If he is free, I'd like to snag him up. His face just screams charming and witty con artist. ^_^

CurvyKitten

Quick question, I'm guessing the Plaza is going to be a high class hotel? Wondering so I can say my Lovely lady is staying there.

bubby

Ok... so after a Post-a-Thon, which I'm still not done with but WILL FINISH TONIGHT DAMMIT, the making of my char will end up being throughout this coming week. I swear. Hopefully I can get her done and sent for approval by Wednesday.

MaverickKane

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 03, 2015, 07:08:29 PM
Quick question, I'm guessing the Plaza is going to be a high class hotel? Wondering so I can say my Lovely lady is staying there.

Yes, the Plaza is a Luxury hotel.

Quote from: bubby on May 03, 2015, 08:15:56 PM
Ok... so after a Post-a-Thon, which I'm still not done with but WILL FINISH TONIGHT DAMMIT, the making of my char will end up being throughout this coming week. I swear. Hopefully I can get her done and sent for approval by Wednesday.

No worries, I just hope that you, Nick and I get a chance to talk soon.  ;) We had some plot bunnies.

Heartsink

Looks really interesting :-) I'd be in

Might as well throw this around:

Gérard Philippe would be a great use  8-)

bubby

Quote from: MaverickKane on May 03, 2015, 09:23:05 PM

No worries, I just hope that you, Nick and I get a chance to talk soon.  ;) We had some plot bunnies.

Maybe tomorrow before I head to work.

Nico

Quote from: MaverickKane on May 03, 2015, 09:23:05 PM
Yes, the Plaza is a Luxury hotel.
Quote from: bubby on May 03, 2015, 10:21:30 PM
Maybe tomorrow before I head to work.
Oh yes indeed. ~snerks~

Quote from: Heartsink on May 03, 2015, 10:01:59 PM
Looks really interesting :-) I'd be in

Might as well throw this around:

Gérard Philippe would be a great use  8-)
~thumbs up~

SlipperySue

The idea I had about an Irish gangster is slowly taking shape in my head and I can't seem to get rid of him.  If I complete his character, would it be possible to actually start playing him later.

The face claim would be for Liam Neeson

Nico

Quote from: SlipperySue on May 04, 2015, 05:05:05 AM
The idea I had about an Irish gangster is slowly taking shape in my head and I can't seem to get rid of him.  If I complete his character, would it be possible to actually start playing him later.

The face claim would be for Liam Neeson
Yes of course that's possible.