Need a roleplay

Started by Question Mark, January 20, 2008, 08:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question Mark

I'm feeling dead on ideas.  Could you toss some at me?  If we can agree on something, we'll talk about it.

~?~

Hunter

Poke around the players wanted/gm wanted boards.  Also, check the one on one section and see if anything appeals. If nothing else, post over there saying "wanna play, need partner".

VandalSavage

Quote from: Question Mark on January 20, 2008, 08:54:04 AM
I'm feeling dead on ideas.  Could you toss some at me?  If we can agree on something, we'll talk about it.

~?~

Some ideas for you:

*  "House of Games": A couple or small group wake up in a bizarre house - similar to modern, American tract house design - to find themselves trapped there.  No exits present themselves in this labyrinth of contemporary convenience, only three challenges:  Puzzles, the possible presence of a murderer among them, and a nourishing stream of pheromones in the air encouraging all manner of licentious behaviors.

*  "To Amuse God":  Two famed libertines and their sex slaves are ordered to the court of Emperor Nero at the end of his decadent reign, and given a challenge - amuse him with their sexual excesses and interpersonal intrigues.  The reward: A provincial command and a stay of execution, the less amusing libertine to be killed.  As the games begin, Nero presents all manner of depraved "ingredients" to their play.

* "Mistress' Pleasure":  A Hittite noblewoman and her Egyptian slave trade places when an invading army captures them both, making the slave boy into the Master, and the noblewoman into the creature of his pleasure. 

* "The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea": Things turn sour for an investigator of occult practices when a brush with the Old Ones leaves her with an insatiable sexual appetite - one that has replaced her need for food.

Question Mark

I like that last one.  The others, well, I'm not too big on MS or that kind of stuff.  But the Deep Blue Sea one sounds pretty fun, and funny.

"Honey, what's for dinner tonight?"

"O, just some sausage..."

~?~